Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Gospel Music Is A Profitable Business -- Yetunde Are - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Music Is A Profitable Business -- Yetunde Are (4700 Views)

EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) / Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' / OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Music Is A Profitable Business -- Yetunde Are by gistyinka(m): 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Yetunde Are, is daughter to legendary Gospel evangelist Dr Bola Are. She has been doing music for over 2 decades now and she has strived hard to keep the pace between her own ministry and her mother’s personality.

In an exclusive interview I had with her challenges faced at differentiating her own ministry from that of her mother, her candid view on Gospel singers collaboration with secular artists, is Gospel music a profitable business?, and many others.

Is Gospel Music Profitable Business?

Yes…….. gospel music is a profitable business for anybody to go into, but you’re to first take it as ministry which is like you’re sowing seed without even thinking of making money from it at the beginning. The more effort you put in it and your consistency in it also will germinate for you at the long run.

Just for me as an example, sometimes I don’t collect money, while sometimes I do charge for my ministration. Most upcoming act believes that the voice is only meant for you to succeed, they don’t know there are ups and down in the journey.

Let me share a scenario for you, I was invited for ministration sometimes ago, on our way (me and my band members) to the ministration, our bus suddenly developed a fault on the highway where nobody was ready to help while some people thought we were thieves, but with the intervention of God, we got to the place where we wanted to minister. After finishing my ministration, the pastor said he can now remember us through our band outfit, because he also passed through that highway on his way to ministration, guess what, he had to double my charges fee that day.

In short my advice to upcoming act is to stay focused and continuing learning every day in other to craft their own niche in this overcrowded industry.

Is Light Becoming Dark? Gospel Artists Collaborating with Secular Musicians — Yetunde Are

Re: Gospel Music Is A Profitable Business -- Yetunde Are by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
Don't worry am gonna send you out of business when I release my album.. ..The fake will make way for the original!!
Re: Gospel Music Is A Profitable Business -- Yetunde Are by koyaolayinka(m): 3:51am On Jul 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Don't worry am gonna send you out of business when I release my album.. ..The fake will make way for the original!!
That will be good idea, but you must also learn from the elders. Some people have calling to gospel singer, but because of the flamboyant lifestyle of the secular musician makes them for forget their purpose in life.
Re: Gospel Music Is A Profitable Business -- Yetunde Are by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 08, 2015
koyaolayinka:
That will be good idea, but you must also learn from the elders. Some people have calling to gospel singer, but because of the flamboyant lifestyle of the secular musician makes them for forget their purpose in life.
Exactly my boss....Some have the gift but the demand of the Gospel organization is pressing.. with the desire to make wealth they lose their purpose. I learn from Don Moen and God give me his gift also and have currently written over 150 songs after the order of Don Moen ....just waiting for the right time to begin. Gospel singers like every Christain are supposed to. bring down God's glory with their song,heal and save people with their song and as well Offer prayer of praise to God leading others into a closer fellowship with God.
Re: Gospel Music Is A Profitable Business -- Yetunde Are by gistyinka(m): 11:17am On Jul 08, 2015
You guys have really make a good point for this thread..

Back to what Yetunde Are, said first create value with your calling purpose by God and waiting for the blessing of God to shower on you... The Gospel singer are meant to be minsters of God, but most of them lost their calling to the gold and silver of this world.

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii On Set With Rita Dominic. Who Fine Pass Who? / Recent Pictures Of Talented Actress Destiny Etiko / See Satanic Rituals That Mayorkun Use For Every Stage Performance [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.