Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) (61640 Views)

Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) / Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) / Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 09, 2015
This is serious! UK based Yetunde Bustline Oduwole, 44, and Babatunde Bernard, 35, used to be an item until things went sour between them. Baba Tee is now dating Dupe Odulate, 32. But Yetunde is finding it difficult to deal with the emotions of breaking up with the chubby comedian.

In a YouTube video released yesterday, Yetunde did not only cry, she cursed Tunde over claims that he embarrassed her before the world. Watch the heartbreaking video above while what she said is this:

“Tunde, this afternoon again, you embarrassed me before the whole world. You’ve been embarrassing me right from the 18th of January. I got about 20 messages today from your Facebook friends, and they were asking me if we are quarreling that you have removed all my pictures from your wall.

Even to the extent that you went to the albums I created for you, and removed all my
photos there, and you left my friends, Tolu and the rest of them. Why should you embarrass me this much? What did I do to you? Is it a crime to date you?

Why is it that every time we fight, you do drastic things? Hmm, I pity you… I really pity you. Don’t you know that they don’t offend me? I’m always sincere with all the men I date, and if they are dishonest with me, they find it terrible and difficult to climb up in life again.
I told my God that he should greatly punish any man that upsets me, and He always does it for me. Just yesterday, Babs ( my former husband ) and his wife were calling me, begging me to please have mercy on them.

His wife begged me to forgive him, but I said there was nothing he did to me that I have forgiven him. Look at all the years…10 good years he has been struggling, and he has been unable to achieve success. And I doubt if he can make it because he has wronged me.
I have forgiven him, and I have asked God to restore all his possessions. I’m just warning you Tunde Bernard…hmm, I’m not the kind of person you offend. If you still want to bear the name Baba Tee, you better stop being on my matter.
You had better beg my creator because I did not offend you; I have never held grudges against you for a whole day. You are wicked, and you don’t think.
..breaks down in tears

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/wow-nollywood-actor-baba-tees-ex.html

In the photos are Yetunde and Tunde in the good days vs her crying in the video

3 Shares

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 09, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by pretydiva(f): 8:59am On Jul 09, 2015
shocked...who is dis insane fellow blabbing undecided..God isn't ur servant dat ur command at ur will

143 Likes 5 Shares

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 09, 2015
Why is she sounding that way?

Taking to youtube to vent anger on a failed love. Madam just move on. You will find love again!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 09, 2015
Eyaah. Sorry o Madam.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by Airforce1(m): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2015
she not crying cuz she got dumped

She's crying because age is not on her side

Why she go nickname herself "bustline" and expect men to take her serious undecided

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by enoqueen: 9:13am On Jul 09, 2015
These actors sef
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 09, 2015
I never see the Baba ati T na wey she dey drgrade/downgrade the entire womanhood for undecided
Kai menene!!! He removed ya pics you no shun matter you come dey nogede like this sad
Or is this a movie? Shey Youtube go pay her for this sha grin cheesy grin angry

15 Likes

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:50am On Jul 09, 2015
She is hyping for her husband's new movie release

3 Likes

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by hatux: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2015
She just embarrassed herself...undecided

6 Likes

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by may01(f): 10:04am On Jul 09, 2015
She's doing herself more harm than good

8 Likes

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by sinaj(f): 10:08am On Jul 09, 2015
omo see threat o! shocked

u sure say diz gel no b babalawo customer lipsrsealed

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by Jorussia(m): 10:09am On Jul 09, 2015
with an age difference of 9years so she expected the guy man to marry her?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by olempe(m): 11:54am On Jul 09, 2015
Jorussia:
with an age difference of 9years so she expected the guy man to marry her?
I wonder o undecided

7 Likes

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by mcjester: 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
These Naija single mothers in the UK too dey behave like pikin, dem no just get sense at all at all

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by mencade5(m): 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
useless woman.

God will not curse tunde but God will bless him more and more.

tunde u have been blessed. no woman can curse u.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by freshness2020: 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
Not nice Mr!
Buh ma'am I guess u need some spiritual cleansing, all I see here is "sare wagba" .
Get closer to God and see ur dream man come true!

7 Likes

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by bobbiekrantz: 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
She Should make proper use of the rope beside her!! grin

angry

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by Creamz(m): 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
She should move on jor....she's acting like she has never broken someone's heart before

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by dayojags10(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
pele
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
You sure its God (jehovah) she's refferring to,
That she can just tell to curse someone and God will seal the persons progress...like she's perfect

She's not adeboye, or the pope or some other high level spiritual leader to just throw curses and for the simple reason of a man breaking up with her

1 Like

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by Dollyak(f): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
Aww. She need to maintain her dignity and stop washing her laundry in public. She is definitely dating a boy

3 Likes

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
Airforce1:
she not crying cuz she got dumped

She's crying because age is not on her side

Why she go nickname herself "bustline" and expect men to take her serious undecided

Bustline kor, age limit ni.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
And how dat one take concern us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by Hillzy(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hehhehehehhe she hw this lady is ranting as if she can tell God wat to do.... Nonsense
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by shedrack222: 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
Women

»New: Etisalat Unlimited Browsing Reloaded

http://proudlyweb.com/new-etisalat-unlimited-browsing-reloaded
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by biggybanty7(m): 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Oyo 4 her grin(FP)
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by hazyfm: 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
If she like let her cry on CNN its not my business

4 Likes

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by GabrielSuswam(m): 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
She should visit me as soon as possible.....

Aswear she gonna forget his name when I strike her Good
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
Yeye dey smell. But some women life useless sha. So she expect that guy to love her till eternity when younger babes dey outside? Na real burstline. Make she park well jare.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition / Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift / Mad Melon Of Danfo Drivers Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.