Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

007limelight How It Works (for Artistes And Producers) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 007limelight How It Works (for Artistes And Producers) (320 Views)

Very Cheap Digital Music Distribution For Artistes / Why Don Jazzy Doesn't Produce For Artistes Outside Mavins. / Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

007limelight How It Works (for Artistes And Producers) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
Here the last email we responded to. Just thought to post it here cos it says a lot. Take advantage.

ENQUIRY:

Good Day,

I read about your artist scouting write up on naira land and I am interested in taking part. Please, I need the procedures and steps to follow to be a part of it.

RESPONSE:

Hello, Oyemade.

Sorry that the response took long. We've been really busy.

So I'm going to connect to the guy in charge of the production once you send me a copy of your MP3 and it's verified. Please be sure to select only the best of your songs because we are only interested in propagating real talent. Plus, you would want to make a good first impression, wouldn't you?

So here is how it works:

Step 1: you send your mp3 for appraisal (Song or Beat)

Step 2: If it is approved, you would then be asked to book a spot for a token of 3k (But don't despair if you can't afford it cos you may still get listed if your talent is very strong and all the spaces are not yet tightly booked by others)

Step 3: You would send us your link (Facebook, Twitter, Reverbnation etc) where interested people can check to find more info about you, as well as your phone number. This info would be available on the website once the episode is published.

miscellaneous information: each song/beat is given a number so that interested people may use that number to find corresponding artiste info on the online list. Each booking is per episode. Subsequent listing is based on re-book or producer's discretion (i.e. if the producer of the show just likes your stuff)

Regards.

USE THIS LINK TO GET MORE INFO.
https://thebachelorsng./artistes-producers-labels/

(1) (Reply)

DAVIDO React To NDLEA Probe / Lyrics Of The Song Suicide Written By Neduluis / Letter To The Government (music)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.