Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) (44385 Views)

Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food / I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) / Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by ijustdey: 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
This picture which has been circulating online has got Nigerians in shock of how wicked human beings can be. A heartless madam poured hot water on her 13yrs old maid, because she reportedly boiled water with gas. The unfortunate incident happened at Isheri Olofin Kara Berger area of Lagos state.

Guess the madam would be labeling the Boko Haram insurgents as devils and heartless men forgetting that she's their secretary..as wicked as Boko Haram....Hope this injustice get to the appropriate authorities till the woman is apprehended.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/heartless-madam-pours-hot-water-on-13.html?m=0

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
Wicked world.

This is what you get in this lagoon called nigeria. Hell hole country.

Sorry my dear maid, God is watching

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
wtf
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
londongal03:
.com

Hey!
Why are you not sleeping?

Sleep in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by demielvis: 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
someone's future wife undecidedsomeone's future wife

1 Like

Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
HeartRobber:

Hey! Why are you not sleeping?

Sleep in Jesus name
just 12pm in Houston
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by nerodenero: 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
They should get boiling water and pour it on the Madam so that she would know that what you can take, you don't do it to others.

4 Likes

Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 08, 2015
londongal03:
just 12pm in Houston

And you want me to believe that?

Is that you on that picture?
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 08, 2015
HeartRobber:

And you want me to believe that?
Is that you on that picture?
Question
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by Yustash001(m): 12:10am On Jul 08, 2015
Very wicked...

1 Like

Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by Starships4u(m): 12:24am On Jul 08, 2015
Some perverts will be like:: *mehn this laps is very sexy...wish I can bang it*....
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by zinachidi(m): 12:25am On Jul 08, 2015
londongal03:
.com
gringringringringringrin... I don die eeeh...
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by zinachidi(m): 12:27am On Jul 08, 2015
Starships4u:
Some perverts will be like:: *mehn this laps is very sexy...wish I can bang it*....
out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh....

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by Starships4u(m): 12:35am On Jul 08, 2015
zinachidi:
out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh....
"sorry afia onye ma ka ona azu"

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by pyyxxaro: 2:07am On Jul 08, 2015
E be like say Devil don relocate come 9ja

Cos the amount off Wickedness has increased drastically cry

Innocent Lap embarassed

1 Like

Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by markidoo(m): 3:36am On Jul 08, 2015
Raise d gown a lil bit higher. U might find a mangrove rainforest or a desert.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by Islie: 8:44am On Jul 08, 2015
cc lalasticlala
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by doublewisdom: 9:29am On Jul 08, 2015
What? That woman should be tried for child labour and attempted murder.
Who birthed the kind of useless and cruel women we have around these days?

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by donholy28(m): 9:29am On Jul 08, 2015
Wicked woman...is the hot water not for her benefit...I just hate wicked people... there's one in my street she beat up her nephew of 14years..Locked him up a room,boiled hot water then opened d door of d room and poured it on him....just because he ate food given to him by their kind neighbour...heartless woman...we re going to deal with her since d boy is too scared to go to the police

3 Likes

Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by nonxo007(m): 9:29am On Jul 08, 2015
I
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by bigv(m): 9:29am On Jul 08, 2015
Life!! You can but ask why?
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by Flashh: 9:29am On Jul 08, 2015
Woman, why are you so heartless like this beast in the picture? sad

5 Likes

Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by OXCUBA: 9:30am On Jul 08, 2015
MEHN ..... THE RATE NIGERIA WOMEN THE POUR PERSON HOT WATER THIS DAYS ..... EVEN XMAS CHICKEN WILL BE LIKE ..... AM NOT ONLY THE VICTIM.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by kilode100(f): 9:30am On Jul 08, 2015
See wetin poverty dey cause o....

But why she use gas na?

1 Like

Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by femiranking28(m): 9:30am On Jul 08, 2015
Today is world wickedness day
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by johnshagb(m): 9:30am On Jul 08, 2015
markidoo:
Raise d gown a lil bit higher. U might find a mangrove rainforest or a desert.

Perv, she's just thirteen and hurting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by WhatDoYouMean: 9:30am On Jul 08, 2015
This is the reason everyone must work hard to lead at least, an average life in this country.
If the parents of this young Destiny had made good use of their days, their child wouldn't be in this mess, at least not from being a maid!
My pastor will always echo "if you cannot train, don't born". Let the full wrath of the law be used on that woman for being this inhumane!

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by aiyeboy(m): 9:30am On Jul 08, 2015
Wicked fellow..
Such person should not check my signature o
Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by weijuhn: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2015
this too me is attempted murder, it should be life in imprisonment, a capital offence of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2015
I think I want to check out of Nigeria.....

But then again..in the last few days...in God's own country the US of A ....a woman was arrested for killing her 2 year old child...for soiling herself.

Sigh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru / Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) / How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.