Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Killer Ailments - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Killer Ailments (437 Views)

Renal Failure: A Silent Killer / Moi Moi The Silent Killer / Looking For Herbal Products To Cure Any Of Your Ailments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Killer Ailments by peadel20(m): 2:07am On Jul 08, 2015
Hello out there!

I am into health solutions, though not a medical personnel by profession, but I discovered I have tried and was able to rescue many from deadly sicknesses through the gift of nature.

It is true that orthodox prescriptions have helped for ages and till moment, it's still a fact. But do you consider why average Asians live 100years, Europeans 74, and Africans 45, before mortality catches up with the average of these men?

It is simply based on food intake structures and measures involved. Food is drug, drugs are supplements. They are both supposed to be natural and not chemicals. Of course, our Maker (God), never established chemical industries where to formulate drugs, but he primarily, aforetime, provided herbs for human use. Any alternative to that is devastating.

This is what the Asian world have lived to realize for ages. I lived with them before, so I have the idea of what I am into.
However, diseases have cure only if you approach it giving the right prescription, timely.

Are you therefore suffering from Cancer, Stroke/Brain Damage, Hypertension, Renal Failure, Universal Eye problems, Heart problem, Fibroid, Prostate, Infertility, Seizure, Goitre, Tumor, Haemorrhage, Pile, Osteoporosis, Rheumatoid, Hyperplasia, Hypoxia, Menstrual disorders, Parkinson, Elephantiasis, Stress, Rapid Ageing, Insomnia, Skin problems, Gynecologic issues, and many more, you are not meant to die in that condition. The solution is close by and at reach. Though, many loose their precious lives because information does not get to them timely. But, it is high time you have the full awareness.

I will look forward to hearing from you should you need an assistance through 07066811887. I hope you will thank me back in return but all thanks will go to our Maker –God, yes.

Note: Do you know it will cost you less than 50,000 Naira to cure a serious stroke, Parkinson and within 6 weeks? Do you even know you don't need any operation at all to get cured of most diseases being operated today? Most doctors have their say but the fact lies underneath.

Get to a hospital ans see how they advice pregnant women to undergo caeserean operation....have you wondered that almost none of the nurses or wives of doctors go for CS? Not because they are well catered for during pregnancy, no, but they do so as to raise funds.

I saw my cousin (a nurse), about to deliver, shouting and lamenting to be operated at the General Hospital, the Doctors were all telling her she would be alright, should push more. In fact, I was mute. She delivered without CS. I was there when they were doing it other way round with the outsiders.

Don't get me wrong, I will not condemn their services, but if you have tried all and it doesn't workout, don't die in pain. Maybe, this further step will help.

There was a man with kidney problem who was to be operated nearly 2 years ago, to the glory of God, we halted the proposal. Cured in two weeks. He lives till today in a fine condition.

Drs. in the house, forgive me. I know there are good ones around...Kudos to you at your service.

More confirmations? If you need help 07066811887

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Wearing Sunglass / Type 2 Diabetes Can Affect Your Thinking / Improve Your Chances Of Losing That Extra Weight!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.