Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Improve Your Chances Of Losing That Extra Weight!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Improve Your Chances Of Losing That Extra Weight!!!! (437 Views)

5 Nigerian Dishes Making You Gain Extra Weight / 5 Nigerian Foods Making You Gain Extra Weight / How To Get Rid Of That Extra Weight Round Your Middle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Improve Your Chances Of Losing That Extra Weight!!!! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
I've come across several people who have used different systems aimed at losing weight.

Unfortunately very many of them find that this programs don't work for them.

Many are quick to blame the programs as worthless. However, is that really so?

For one thing, some of the programs are actually quite effective. The principles on which they work are actually quite sound. So what is the problem?

The problem actually lies with the person attempting to lose the weight.

Some habits and customs are actually hindering positive results. Over the next few days, I will share 45 different tips that you can use to improve your chances of losing weight. First of I will start with Tip no 1.

#Tip No. 1

Reduce Your Sodium and Alcohol Intake

I have coached about 140 people in the past on weight loss and one of the many things I discovered was very many of them consumed a high level of sodium. What do I mean? I mean the salt content of what they ate regularly was pretty high.

Now what has salt go to do with weight loss? Well, for one thing salt causes your body to retain water. Salt dehydrates the body. So in an effort to keep more water, your system starts to retain water. Therefore a constantly high salt intake will leave you feeling bloated often times.

Alcohol also does the same thing. It dehydrates your body and makes you retain fluid. Well some people may find that to be too high for them. Well, if you must consume alcohol ensure that its only one particular brand and then follow it up with plenty of water. If your body sees an ample supply of water, it will not need to retain water.

Watch out for more tips.

Please check out my site in my signature.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Major Causes Of Your Body’s Extra Fat / 10 Benefits Of Learning How To Swim: / Skin Care For Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.