Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,524 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) (61239 Views)

Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) / See What A Twitter User Wrote About OAU (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
enomakos:
some snake, not all snake runs,for some snake you are just another dinner

an anaconda or boa will eat you for dinner

Even boas or anacondas will evade humans when they see them
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by ylaa(f): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
HAHAHAHA
YOU MAKE ME LAUGH.
YOU FORGOT TO MENTION ONE NAME
THANKS FIREFORFIRE ATLEAST YOU NO ABUSE ME.

fireforfire:

Ok mighty igor, hulk hogan , ylaa d great hunter
mtchewwwwwwwweeeeeeeew

like say u don kee rat before

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by GentleFrank(m): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Whoa, that's too dangerous. Thank God for his unseen divine protection upon our lives!!!
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by Tzulu(f): 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
All these students of nowadays have started killing all the animals we jealously kept as pets at Unife back then.
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by danashlaw(m): 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
A big Snake killed in my area at Abijo, Aajah-Epe Exp. Way

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by skihacker(m): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
this snake isnt very big if you would believe me. I killed a bigger one a while ago.
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by Adortem: 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
I remember then in OAU 2008,infront of Health Centre,before the Zebra cross,where there is a mast now,on your way to Moremi hall, I saw a python,it was at night around past 9:00pm, thankGod I held a torchlight,the python was crossing,it was really fat and lazy, I was so scared,people that saw it too ran, no one tried to kill it cos it was dark and who get mind to kill a python?
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by IYANGBALI: 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
Op its long but not big
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by IYANGBALI: 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Adortem:
I remember then in OAU 2008,infront of Health Centre,before the Zebra cross,where there is a mast now,on your way to Moremi hall, I saw a python,it was at night around past 9:00pm, thankGod I held a torchlight,the python was crossing,it was really fat and lazy, I was so scared,people that saw it too ran, no one tried to kill it cos it was dark and who get mind to kill a python?
kai you wasted pepper soup meat?where the snake dey now,make I go kill am
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by Adortem: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
As an alumni of OAU, your grammar just embarrassed me...
Do you mean Alumnus? I am too,you aint perfect too you know?
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by Adortem: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Kay you wasted pepper soup meat?where the snake dey now,make I go kill am
You no fit kill am,the thing dey very huge
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by pragmatistm(m): 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
These creatures are common in OAU. There was no year when I was a student that one was not killed.
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by enomakos(m): 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Even boas or anacondas will evade humans when they see them
ok if that what you think
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by tpiander: 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
Kadata:

Just two questions.

Are you truly a student of OAU?

How do you pass exams?

more like did he put the snake there.
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by tpiander: 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
Adortem:

If true, then you brought it there yourself.
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by tpiander: 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
pragmatistm:
These creatures are common in OAU. There was no year when I was a student that one was not killed.

has OAU started admitting snake sellers and snake procurers like yourself?

to do what? Supply specimens for the museum?

liar.
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by iamdapsyj(m): 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
emaculate99:
while rehearsing this night, our oga at the top stroll over to join us with the rehearsal. startled! one of us was and she gave an alarm about it. running and startled, all of us were but its power of startling people was soon overcome by the powers of superior master. check out the picture of the startling thing... how long and big it was.

I have lost count on the number of times you used the word startled. It's a long snake though.
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
EmmySparky:
lol I was shocked o...my prayer is for that creature to go into extinction...I hate snakes to the core...

There are 2 illogical reasons why most people are afraid of snakes than spiders.
1: Various Religious texts especially the Bible have chosen the snake to represent the embodiment of Evil Satan
2: They are among numerous animals that have a deadly poison. possibly 1 amongst thousands

Snakes attack in defense, they are hardly known to initiate an attack.. but no no no. we must go and kill them because the Bibie said so.. i imagine what would have happened if a goat was used instead of a snake grin grin grin
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by priscillawill(m): 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
400billionman:

Revist and edit your opening post. It sounds so illiterate..
do you know the meaning of the word "illiterate.."
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by Adortem: 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
tpiander:

If true, then you brought it there yourself.
I don't understand you,there is a thick bush there,I don't know if its a python though but its very large,long and fat...
On a lighter mode, are you drunk,how could you say I brought it there myself,haba!
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by Keepshining(f): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
emaculate99:
while rehearsing this night, our oga at the top stroll over to join us with the rehearsal. startled! one of us was and she gave an alarm about it. running and startled, all of us were but its power of startling people was soon overcome by the powers of superior master. check out the picture of the startling thing... how long and big it was.
Why are you people so heartless? Why must you kill this beautiful creature?Here in Slovekia we don't kill serpent all in the name of rehearsal!tongue
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by Malocity(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Una for use am act one movie title "SNAKE RENFORCE" trust Nollyhood Snake Kingdom.
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by IYANGBALI: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
Adortem:

You no fit kill am,the thing dey very huge
where is it now?make we go kill am
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by Adortem: 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
IYANGBALI:
where is it now?make we go kill am
Lols...You wey never even kill rat before
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by monachii: 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
Thank God it was Killed
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by EmmySparky(m): 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
voltron:

There are 2 illogical reasons why most people are afraid of snakes than spiders.
1: Various Religious texts especially the Bible have chosen the snake to represent the embodiment of Evil Satan
2: They are among numerous animals that have a deadly poison. possibly 1 amongst thousands

Snakes attack in defense, they are hardly known to initiate an attack.. but no no no. we must go and kill them because the Bibie said so.. i imagine what would have happened if a goat was used instead of a snake grin grin grin
lol bro the sight of a snake sends shivers down my veins...and for the records some snakes attack for the fun of it...they have a real killer instinct...U need to just move around a very big viper,cobra or black mamba, or even an anaconda...guy those creatures are wicked...nothing justifies the evil in them
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by Tolexander: 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
donholy28:
no light and una kill d snake... wow una get mind o...me sef go run but how was d meat?
snake meat dey everly make sense now.

E sweet die!
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by daxon001(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
Seems snakes are comin out of der hidin a lot dese days.Wat's it with all dese threads of killed snakes here and there.
Ps:can't wait 4 doze things 2 go into extinction.hatin dem is an understatement.
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by tottinova: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:
Why kill it?? cool

E be like sey you dey worship
snake
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by christabell18(f): 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
Fnk God d snake was nt found in social sciences...I would go on strike ni...
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by arshad880(m): 7:22am On Jul 09, 2015
Chai thank God o, Na that bush at .the back of dramatic arts I Dey shit for night when I tire to read for law

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel / 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students / UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.