Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) (61473 Views)

Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) / See What A Twitter User Wrote About OAU (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by mikeczay: 7:56am On Jul 09, 2015
emaculate99:
It is not "error" but "mistake," I corrected it myself but if he had been the one to correct it, then it becomes an error. Back to the matter, I understand the enormity of the grammatical mistakes that was why I clarified my stance.By the way, I appreciate u for ur criticisms. Man must take criticisms into consideration before he can be a better person. Thanks very much.
fellow were, are you a banyard fowl or a pigeon? what is ur name and hav u heard dat they hav postponed initiation?
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by mikeczay: 8:11am On Jul 09, 2015
christabell18:
Fnk God d snake was nt found in social sciences...I would go on strike ni...
my dpartment is not far from yours.perhaps we could be friends?
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by supplywhims: 8:38am On Jul 09, 2015
mikeczay:
my dpartment is not far from yours.perhaps we could be friends?
sup? Whats the situation on ur campus now at oau? The nasu protest and lecture boycott

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by pragmatistm(m): 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
tpiander:

has OAU started admitting snake sellers and snake procurers like yourself?

to do what? Supply specimens for the museum?

liar.
Oga, where do you know me before you started calling me names? I made a truthful comment as an alumni of OAU, you then started name-calling. I just saw your profile and discovered you are new. Maybe because you are a small boy/girl. But let me warn you, dont hide under your keypad and be typing stupid things about your father's/uncle's age mate next time.

I guess you dont know where OAU is located else you will know it is deep inside a deep rain forest home to all sorts of wild animals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 / Lagos Pegs Entry Age Into JSS1 At 12 Years / Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.