Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

LG G4 Is Far Better Than The Iphone 6 And Galaxy S6, Says Consumer Reports - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LG G4 Is Far Better Than The Iphone 6 And Galaxy S6, Says Consumer Reports (1084 Views)

See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 / Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion / Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LG G4 Is Far Better Than The Iphone 6 And Galaxy S6, Says Consumer Reports by spyjulius(m): 5:45am On Jul 08, 2015
A few months after the highly anticipated LG flagship was introduced, we're still interested to know how it fares against its closest competitors like the Samsung Galaxy S6 and the iPhone 6. The South Korean phone manufacturer has been boasting about the G4 a lot lately because it's a really good smartphone--no doubt. A couple of months back, it survived a drop test. Screen was shattered but phone still worked.

In a recent performance evaluation conducted by Consumer Reports, the LG G4 ranked higher than the Galaxy S6 and iPhone 6. Surprised? Actually, the phone ranked second overall with a 78/100 score together with the G3 and just behind the Samsung Galaxy S5 (still No. 1).

This evaluation was conducted only last May with the iPhone 6 and the Galaxy S6 and its Galaxy S6 edge sibling in fifth place. We're not sure about the criteria for the ranking but the results are a bit surprising. Personally, I think the Galaxy S6 is better than the Galaxy S5 but we have no idea how and where Consumer Reports got the numbers.

Source : www.9jakeek..com

Click here for photo credit

http://9jakeek..com/2015/07/new-paranoid-android-builds-for-nexus.html?m=0
Re: LG G4 Is Far Better Than The Iphone 6 And Galaxy S6, Says Consumer Reports by CaptainAmerica: 9:32am On Jul 08, 2015
Re: LG G4 Is Far Better Than The Iphone 6 And Galaxy S6, Says Consumer Reports by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 08, 2015
yawns
Re: LG G4 Is Far Better Than The Iphone 6 And Galaxy S6, Says Consumer Reports by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2015
I read this and my life changed. Bless you for this report, when i woke up this morning i was wondering what life had in stock for me, reading your post has changed all that, as i am talking to you i just got a contract of 12billion, my wife just got a brand new car, my first boy just got a scholarship... All from reading this post.
M0ron.

3 Likes

Re: LG G4 Is Far Better Than The Iphone 6 And Galaxy S6, Says Consumer Reports by dljbd1(m): 11:03am On Jul 08, 2015
ibotjaycob:
I read this and my life changed. Bless you for this report, when i woke up this morning i was wondering what life had in stock for me, reading your post has changed all that, as i am talking to you i just got a contract of 12billion, my wife just got a brand new car, my first boy just got a scholarship... All from reading this post.
M0ron.
lolz...this is so funny grin

1 Like

Re: LG G4 Is Far Better Than The Iphone 6 And Galaxy S6, Says Consumer Reports by donbenie(m): 11:27am On Jul 08, 2015
ibotjaycob:
M0ron.
Seems to me you're the one with ISSUES not the Op,this here is the phone's section of Nairaland,and what the OP presented is phone news,if you don't like news about phones,I suggest you find your way to Romance section..

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Do People Do With Their Blackberry / How To Free Up Space On Your Iphone 4/4S/5/5C/5S/6/6S / Airtel Is The Most Unreliable Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.