Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

SHOCKER: Boko Haram Has Destroyed 850 Churches In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SHOCKER: Boko Haram Has Destroyed 850 Churches In Nigeria (453 Views)

Shocker: How Imported Ogbono Soup, Jollof Rice From India Got NAFDAC Numbers / Shocker: Boko Haram Terror Group Beheads Chibok Girls For Allegedly Spying (ver / Boko Haram Has Destroyed 850 Churches, Says PFN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKER: Boko Haram Has Destroyed 850 Churches In Nigeria by wepushnews(f): 6:20am On Jul 08, 2015
The President, Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, Dr. Felix Omobude, has revealed that about 850 churches have been destroyed, with many people killed and injured through the activities Boko Haram in the northern part of the country.

Omobude stated this on Tuesday during a visit to the Oyo State chapter of the association, at the Rehoboth Cathedral, Oluyole Estate, Ibadan.

He was assisted during the visit by the founder of Sword of the Spirit Ministries, Bishop Wale Oke; Oyo State chairman of PFN, Bishop Taiwo Adelakun (of Victory International Church) and other clergies.

See full story: http://www.wepushnews.com/2015/07/boko-haram-has-destroyed-850-churches.html
Re: SHOCKER: Boko Haram Has Destroyed 850 Churches In Nigeria by donholy28(m): 6:24am On Jul 08, 2015
And no mosques were burnt but a bomb probably stored by them goes off in a mosque and fools start burning churches
Re: SHOCKER: Boko Haram Has Destroyed 850 Churches In Nigeria by powerfulsettingz: 6:37am On Jul 08, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: SHOCKER: Boko Haram Has Destroyed 850 Churches In Nigeria by Yustash001(m): 6:41am On Jul 08, 2015
Iro Nla...
Re: SHOCKER: Boko Haram Has Destroyed 850 Churches In Nigeria by Obinacu(m): 6:42am On Jul 08, 2015
Hmmmmm.....
Re: SHOCKER: Boko Haram Has Destroyed 850 Churches In Nigeria by Realist2: 6:58am On Jul 08, 2015
I would have love to be a muslim but for ; 1. the fact that i would be commanded to kill my fellow friends who do not share the same belief like me as infidels, just to make heaven.
2.more than ten thousand people die daily globally because of that religion call Islam,these souls are basically innocent.
3.the only religion that convert people by coercion,then i ask is the Allah not powerful enough to convince and convert people?
4.the violence nature of that religion even though i,m being told '' it's a religion of peace''.
5.the intolerant nature of its followers.

(1) (Reply)

Muscle And Fitness Is Night So Or Here Okay Be / For The Voiceless Nigerian Student / Is E.F.C.C Back To Life? What Do You Think Is Responsible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.