Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,526 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Photo:which Car Should Go First? - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Photo:which Car Should Go First? (47867 Views)

Photo:which vehicle Should Go First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by 123papas(m): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2015
Yes, you have double wisdom indeed.
doublewisdom:
A in other countries but B and C in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by talk2riel: 9:25am On Jul 08, 2015
B and C can drive through same time since they will not intersect at the junction. Drive A can sip his kunu while holding on for a fraction of second.
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Cutehector(m): 9:27am On Jul 08, 2015
valuedammy:

Make sure u go to driving school before u start driving so that u will not end up wasting peoples lyf on the road. For ur information, A is d rightfull owner of the road at that particular tym.
[size=20pt]where is his certificate of occupancy? Crap[/size]
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 08, 2015
B and C looks like dey got right of way first ..
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by ooshinibos: 9:30am On Jul 08, 2015
Ultimately. Car A has the right to pass , however ,Car B can go first if Car A permits ( signals Car B to go ) , when Car B has been permitted by Car A to go , then Car C can use the opportunity to go as well

1 Like

Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by abugold212: 9:32am On Jul 08, 2015
C should go 1st den B b4 A will now b d last to move n dats d rule of road smiley
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by ekeroyal(m): 9:33am On Jul 08, 2015
scribespad:
In traffic rule (Nigeria), any car coming from your left side should be allowed right of passage first before any other car. So 'C' goes first, then 'A'. 'B' comes last.

Surest and most truthful answer. Please come and join me for breakfast.

Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by betty202020(m): 9:35am On Jul 08, 2015
Daffar:

The professional raod users should please put us through.
Let us learn and reduce the rate of preventable accidents on our roads
first nigeria does not operate this road system, not withstanding, A will go first B & C will go simultenously.

1 Like

Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by wtfCode: 9:35am On Jul 08, 2015
C - B - A
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by sukkot: 9:35am On Jul 08, 2015
A > C > B in that order

1 Like

Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 08, 2015
nwadiuko1:
C A and B in that order
U must be a road safety officer
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by valuedammy(m): 9:36am On Jul 08, 2015
Cutehector:
[size=20pt]where is his certificate of occupancy? Crap[/size]
The road safety will show u when u are caught...crap2.

1 Like

Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 08, 2015
It's obvious most Nigerians did not go to driving school or properly learn how to drive before setting out on the road. No wonder there's so much chaos on the road.

A should give way for C to pass as C is coming from the left and A is on C's blind side. A has the right of way over B.

So simplified, it's C then A then B.
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by ideamaster(m): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2015
Depot:
Una no go driving school ni?

A of course, as the owner of right of way.

In Places like UK, Driver A will not even slow down for any reason.

You are correct!

First of all, Nigeria's traffic rule of give way to those on your left doesnt apply here because looking at the picture very well, you would see that the scenario is taken from where they 'drive left' using RHD cars. Meanwhile, we 'drive right' in Nigeria using LHD cars.

From the picture you should give way to traffic from your right. A has ROW so he goes first, then B and C.
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by ajealadick(m): 9:38am On Jul 08, 2015
If A goes in first, then B and C will not have any trouble negotiating the bend.
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 08, 2015
ekeroyal:

Surest and most truthful answer. Please come and join me for breakfast.
It will be my pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by nwadiuko1(m): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2015
chuksfor13:

U must be a road safety officer
no am not....just that I started driving at a young age

1 Like

Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by VickyRotex(f): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2015
NaLaugh:

e.g "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?"

Apparently, everyone in Nigeria is a big shot. smiley

I tell ya cheesy And then, they pick their phone and dial 180, and pretend to be speaking with the commissioner or Minister.

Naija, my country grin

1 Like

Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 08, 2015
sammieblaize:
A has the deed of right then B nd C

A is on C's blind spot so C gets to go before A , also to butress this point is the law that "you should give way to traffic coming from the left" when you get to an intersection , C also appears to come from A's left
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 08, 2015
sammieblaize:
A has the deed of right then B nd C

A is on C's blind spot so C gets to go before A , also to butress this point is the law that "you should give way to traffic coming from the left" when you get to an intersection , C also appears to come from A's left.
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by islandmoon: 9:40am On Jul 08, 2015
you can not ascertain the speed of car A because car A is already on the major road on higher speed! it is advisable to let car A pass then CAR B and C can pass in no particular other because CAR B and C do not interfere with each other movement nor intercept each other,

more reasons!

car A is already on the major road and may be traveling at high speed, he may not apply brake suddenly for car B and C because it is not safe to apply break anyhow on speed lane while its very possible for car B & C to finally stop, any attempt by car A to stop on high speed could result in accident

Car "B' and "C" are only trying to borrow car "A"s lane, so they should look well before doing so!

1 Like

Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 08, 2015
doublewisdom:

Who teach you how to drive?

I no quick learn how to drive because I no like jalopy like your own....

@ least I started with a brand new car tongue
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 08, 2015
Daffar:

I tot it shud b C first b4 A and B

Correcto

Modified :Just looked at the diagram and you're not entirely right , C goes first then B and lastly A.

Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Cutehector(m): 9:44am On Jul 08, 2015
valuedammy:

The road safety will show u when u are caught...crap2.
I am d road safety.. I decide who goes!
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by capricornian(m): 9:44am On Jul 08, 2015
Hahahahaa... I wonder what they teach some people at driving schools in Nigeria. Lemme explain the way I was taught unless Traffic Rules are different based on countries which i doubt.

A should go first followed by B and then C..

though B and C might be able to go together.... A AND B ARE BOTH ON THE MAIN ROAD AT THAT PLACE. C IS ONLY JOINING FROM ANOTHER ROAD so he will go after the road is clear. It's almost the same if not the same as Yielding.

A NEED NOT STOP AT ALL cos he has the right. Simple as that.

B is also on the main road but because he/she is leaving the main road to another road through A's lane, he or she has to make sure A goes first if there are no traffic signs or robots.

C has to wait until A and B are gone.. note that C also has to wait for B if they both going towards the same route/lane but if B is going towards the lane where C was coming from, then they can both move at the same time.

The issue of allowing the car by the left to go first doesn't apply to this scenario at all

1 Like

Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by ruggedtimi(m): 9:45am On Jul 08, 2015
A...on his lane
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by abes(m): 9:47am On Jul 08, 2015
The image is not applicable on Nigerian roads (LHD vehicles). But to where it's applicable, the order is ABC.
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 08, 2015
Fortissimo:
It's obvious most Nigerians did not go to driving school or properly learn how to drive before setting out on the road. No wonder there's so much chaos on the road.

A should give way for C to pass as C is coming from the left and A is on C's blind side. A has the right of way over B.

So simplified, it's C then A then B.

You... What does broken lines on traffic mean?
You can only cross when its safe to do so..
If C crosses and get hit by A, then C is at fault... So he has to keep its cool for A to give it way.... But A still have the right of way over B and C

1 Like

Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:48am On Jul 08, 2015
A is the only solution for the remaining two cars, after A, the B n C can easily find there way,
Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Nazeeboy(m): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2015
Cutehector:
if a were to go first, den other cars comin frm A behind won't stop also for b to pass... So a has to stop first, den b goes, followed by c, so dat a will continue.. Remember, a b and c aren't d only cars on d road in reality
and that is the reason why A should go first bcoz of the cars behind it. A can't hold brake there on the middle of the road bcoz it is it right to pass first b4 any other car and if it decides to hold brake for others to pass then it risk being hit by another car at it's back.

1 Like

Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by vickylala239: 9:50am On Jul 08, 2015
Mst Ppl here Dnt drive cars,they just look at d pics and imagine.

All drivers here knows that only A has d full right to go,while others Wait.

So there is no need of all this imagination.

Infact if ur driving and you meet such road Without traffic light, just watch Wat will happen,you will see that Dey will allow Ppl on A to drive, Once they cut others cn proceed.

Dnt count commercial drivers as drivers ohh,Cuz those Ppl Dnt k, does Ppl cn drive in front of sumones shop Jst to go ahead.

1 Like

Re: Photo:which Car Should Go First? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 08, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
A has the right of Way and should go first.
C and B can go simultaneously afterwards since they are both on opposite sides of the road.

Not true , A appears on the blind spot of C so C gets to go first , another law/rule which favours C is that cars should give way to traffic coming from the left when they approach an intersection , as it is C is coming from the left side of A.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) / You And Me / Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.