Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,526 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

How To Connet C++ Mfc Application With Mysql - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Connet C++ Mfc Application With Mysql (2960 Views)

Android Quiz Application With Json Parser, Php And Mysql Database / Generating Crystal Report With MYSQL Database For A VB.NET Application / Genrating Crystal Report With Mysql Database In A Vb.net Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Connet C++ Mfc Application With Mysql by myg3: 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2009
What i really want to know in short is how to design c++ mfc form for mysql DB i have try that of MS Access and it work fine.
so if you have any idea pls help with that( but pls don't tell me to search Google i've done that before you do)
Handful of help will be apprecaited cool
Re: How To Connet C++ Mfc Application With Mysql by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2009
You only need to google to find the answer. MYSQL has a wrapper for this http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/doc/html/userman/tutorial.html#sql-types

(1) (Reply)

Critical Question For Programmer Gurus / Microsft Visual Studio 2008 Beta / Any Lisp/scheme Programmers In Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.