Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Why Is LVG Taking Taking Too Long? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Is LVG Taking Taking Too Long? (675 Views)

Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. / How Can I Get Rid Of LVG For Christ's Sake / Old Pics Of Mourinho,wenger, Ancelotti, Lvg & Pellegrini In Thier Playing Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is LVG Taking Taking Too Long? by davspog2(m): 7:52am On Jul 08, 2015
With the transfer window in full swing and respectively clubs in active pursuit to strengthen, why is it taking LVG too long to act when it's obvious his team is weak in certain areas? Let's take a look at the areas he needs to buy.
GOALKEEPER.
With the imminent departure of David de Gea, I don't understand why LVG is yet to sign a replacement, I understand united are ready to let his contract wind down and allow him leave on a free transfer next season if Madrid is not ready to play ball, but is that decision wise? United put themselves in this situation by not asking de gea to extend his contract when he still has 2years left on it.
DEFENCE.
No recognised right back yet, Rafeal should have made the right back position his own after the departure of Gary neville but he's yet to make a complete 30 appearances for united in a single season without getting injured, Clyne was ready to sign for united but LVG decided against it, there are rumours of a certain darmian from torino but nothing concrete has been announced, LVG is interested in coleman of Everton but nothing has been heard too and with the pre-season about to start I wonder how these players would blend if eventually united sign one of them. Centre back is another position that needs reinforcement, smalling has improved, Jones would always get injured but a good player, Evans not a united material, rojo plays well as a left back and not Central back. With the obvious weakness why is LVG not making assured moves to bring in otamendi or whoever he wants! It's obvious Ramos is using the current imbroglio to negotiate a better contract at Madrid, if you doubt that ask his mother!
CENTRAL MIDFIELDER/DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER.
The transfer saga of Morgan schnielderin, I hope I got that right? Has been going on for too long! LVG should quit thinking of a 31years of bastian and instead fork out the required sum to bring Morgan to old trafford as quickly as possible so he can make the us tour with united! Or do you think liverpool were actually happy paying 29million pounds for firmino but they understand the value of conducting business on time.

STRIKER
Chicharito is injured, Falcao returned and RVP unsettled! That leaves only rooney as the only assured striker we have now pending the time RVP makes up his mind and it seems united are ready to listen to offers for him, united pursuit of kane would mean paying so much for kane with kind of shrewd businessman Daniel Levy is but that should be done on time!

Liverpool who was our main rival for the fourth position last season has done considerably well in the transfer market, although you can argue it's just a bunch of average players but you can't take away the fact they've strengthened and ready to play. LVG and ED woodard should bring out the cheque book and start splashing!
Re: Why Is LVG Taking Taking Too Long? by Tintinnoty(m): 8:18am On Jul 08, 2015
am sick and tired of rumours linking united to virtually every available players wit no concrate interest in any of them

1 Like

Re: Why Is LVG Taking Taking Too Long? by waley007(m): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2015
Hello a big and serious club dont rush,you have to understand one fact that clubs are trying to take advantage of uniteds wealth..they have overpriced every player united go after.liverpool has got players but how many quality or world class did they get.watch chelsea,arsenal,mancity,real madrid,psg,bayern and see how slow they are in the market.you dont rusg to buy players in the june transfer window,you can only rush in january because its short.dont forget we still have 2months to go and do be surprised united may just announce a star signing at any time.all of a sudden we heard of darmain from torino but do you know d deal has been agreed with the player for about 4 months ago?but united was waiting to weigu up clyne and coleman,then they gave up on both even when clyne told united he wanted to join them,he had m choice but to join liverpool because united has a better choice in darmian who is also italy international. Expect ramos,darmian,schneidarin and muslera and one yet to be named star striker to sign

1 Like

Re: Why Is LVG Taking Taking Too Long? by davspog2(m): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2015
waley007:
Hello a big and serious club dont rush,you have to understand one fact that clubs are trying to take advantage of uniteds wealth..they have overpriced every player united go after.liverpool has got players but how many quality or world class did they get.watch chelsea,arsenal,mancity,real madrid,psg,bayern and see how slow they are in the market.you dont rusg to buy players in the june transfer window,you can only rush in january because its short.dont forget we still have 2months to go and do be surprised united may just announce a star signing at any time.all of a sudden we heard of darmain from torino but do you know d deal has been agreed with the player for about 4 months ago?but united was waiting to weigu up clyne and coleman,then they gave up on both even when clyne told united he wanted to join them,he had m choice but to join liverpool because united has a better choice in darmian who is also italy international. Expect ramos,darmian,schneidarin and muslera and one yet to be named star striker to sign
you're right but apart from arsenal all the clubs you mentioned are already strong in their own way all they need is just 2 or 3 signing at most but not united! United needs @least a signing from defence to Midfield to striking for united it's a different kettle of fish
Re: Why Is LVG Taking Taking Too Long? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 08, 2015
davspog2 i hear say u get LVG number. Abeg send to me. E get wetin i wan follow am talk.

1 Like

Re: Why Is LVG Taking Taking Too Long? by davspog2(m): 11:32am On Jul 08, 2015
shockwave91:
davspog2 i hear say u get LVG number. Abeg send to me. E get wetin i wan follow am talk.
Lol....the guy number no dey go since Monday? Ah no understand at all
Re: Why Is LVG Taking Taking Too Long? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 08, 2015
davspog2:
Lol....the guy number no dey go since Monday? Ah no understand at all

u say wetin?? Ok ok. Oya just still send am come make i send am text. Dat man no wan get sense abi?? Im no know say na July we dey abi??
Re: Why Is LVG Taking Taking Too Long? by seankay(m): 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
But Man Utd dor sign Depay
Re: Why Is LVG Taking Taking Too Long? by tuffgongjo(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Na baba Go Slow e be.

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Gets Chelsea’s €35m Tag / .... / Make Cool Cash On Nairabet 100% Up To 50,000 Ngn Bonus On Your First Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.