Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,189 members, 7,839,043 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" (4115 Views)

Video: Three Ladies Rub Grinded Pepper On Another Girls Private For Cheating. / PROOF That Jesus Is Coming Soon (pic) / Proof That Many Of Nigerians On Social Media Are Unintelligent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by RobinHez(m): 9:27am On Jul 09, 2015
dharay99:

ARISE, COOOOOUUUUURRRRRT.!!! grin grin
& by d way, where is d criminal sandranna.? #NL mods/police, over to yhu# grin
Cc Missclasssy sonofmark cool
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 09, 2015
I always knew that dat sandraanna is a fake. Not news. Shezhawt is cute tho..
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by nigerianium: 10:08am On Jul 09, 2015
RobinHez:
Cc Missclasssy sonofmark cool
undecided
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by RobinHez(m): 10:12am On Jul 09, 2015
nigerianium:

undecided
Hehe...add it to ur archives for future reference wink
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by nigerianium: 10:36am On Jul 09, 2015
RobinHez:

Hehe...add it to ur archives for future reference wink
LOL. I knew that was what you meant.grin

I archived already just like I did to four feminists who support homosexuality: MrsChimå, Vicky, Firstevà and Chiam.

The perfect leverage.grin

1 Like

Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by RobinHez(m): 10:48am On Jul 09, 2015
nigerianium:
LOL. I knew that was what you meant.grin

I archived already just like I did to four feminists who support homosexuality: MrsChimå, Vicky, Firstevà and Chiam.

The perfect leverage.grin
Bad guy grin grin
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Lovexme(m): 10:57am On Jul 09, 2015
Exonerated. Not that I ever doubted Shezhawt's authenticity though.
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 09, 2015
Lovexme:
Exonerated. Not that I ever doubted Shezhawt's authenticity though.

Thanks for giving me a benefit of doubt.... Finally rid Myself of the pic that caused enough harm than good.. *heaves sigh*
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 09, 2015
greenstar:
wink wink
Sorry for the false accusations hun...
Take back my words kiss
Forgiven! smiley
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Lovexme(m): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2015
Shezhawt:

Thanks for giving me a benefit of doubt.... Finally rid Myself of the pic that caused enough harm than good.. *heaves sigh*

smiley You mustn't pay further attention to NL trolls.

By the way, you're welcome. wink

1 Like

Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by amokeme(f): 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
Speechless sad

Shezhawt sorry for the wahala this must have caused you... smiley
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
amokeme:
Speechless sad
Shezhawt sorry for the wahala this must have caused you... smiley
Thanks dearie... smiley

1 Like

Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Aaam(m): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
pele o... No borda yasef,all is well
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by simdam500(m): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
Shezhawt: Are you guys even for real... I've been here for as long as I can remember...

U sound real... that is nice
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by ManTiger(m): 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
Some guys obviously has no life, they live a life of another person!

How sad? These set of people will shout Daura, President Buhari and insult other forumite at the slightest opportunity they get.

They can be linked to Boko Haram who are faceless and hide under the pretext of religion.

FUCCCK U BOTH SIDES... Yea, I mean it.
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Cutehector(m): 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
Shezhawt:

Thanks dearie... smiley
hope nobody is disturbin u here in nairaland?
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
Shezhawt:

Thanks dearie... smiley
Like d way you handled it cool!
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by ClintonDal(m): 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hahahahhahahahahahahaha..... ahh all this NL hunters don see say na fine girl begin apologise and already taking back their words. Its all good. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Virgin Story Episode 2 / 12 Types Of Commenters On FP / Rival Cult Fight At Fedpoly Bida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.