Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" (4108 Views)

Video: Three Ladies Rub Grinded Pepper On Another Girls Private For Cheating. / PROOF That Jesus Is Coming Soon (pic) / Proof That Many Of Nigerians On Social Media Are Unintelligent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Lovexme(m): 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Apparently, Sandrannna took that picture off Shezhawt's profile. From my observation, the later uploaded the picture on the 4th of July, while the former did on the 7th of same month.

It's obvious who's trolling who.
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
I'd go as far as uploading my high school pictures.... Guess camera rolls wouldn't cut in anymore....

That wretch needs to be banned.... There's enough trouble in Nigeria.... I dunno why I should go through all these troubles on my own pic again... *tear*
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by sandrannna(f): 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Shezhawt:

Naijaboiy... You too?

I stated reasons as to why I didn't want to contest.. I thought consistency was a requirement...

This is more than i can bear.... Trouble isn't my strongest suit.... I really dunno why I would go out of my way to do this... I have got every proof that am the lady behind my profile...

Guess I underestimated sandrannna sad

den u should upload another picture.
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
sandrannna:

So you could steal it again... You wretch....... Naa, i wouldn't upload anymore till you're are banned...

What's your proof.... I'm about supporting my claim...
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lovexme:
Apparently, Sandrannna took that picture off Shezhawt's profile. From my observation, the later uploaded the picture on the 4th of July, while the former did on the 7th of same month.

It's obvious who's trolling who.

It's quite unfortunate.... Its no longer about who uploaded it first but am being tagged a she-male..
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Lovexme(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Shezhawt:

It's quite unfortunate.... Its no longer about who uploaded it first but am being tagged a she-male..

The question now is are you? undecided
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lovexme:

The question now is are you? undecided

Am not... What would I gain from that... I'm hopefully waiting for the op so as to back up my claim...

I can't upload anymore pic until he returns... And i sure as hell wouldn't post recent pictures but throwbacks.... That's the height of my being insulted....
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Lovexme(m): 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Shezhawt:

Am not... What would I gain from that... I'm hopefully waiting for the op so as to back up my claim...

I can't upload anymore pic until he returns... And i sure as hell wouldn't post recent pictures but throwbacks.... That's the height of my being insulted....

Well, I hope you're who you say you are, otherwise, it'd be such a shame.
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Am nt suprised!! I knw 4rm the on-start bt op u get time sha,hmmmm

Really? Have we met?
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by greenstar: 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Shezhawt:

Naijaboiy... You too?

I stated reasons as to why I didn't want to contest.. I thought consistency was a requirement...

This is more than i can bear.... Trouble isn't my strongest suit.... I really dunno why I would go out of my way to do this... I have got every proof that am the lady behind my profile...

oya snap a picture with NAIJABOIY moniker on it and upload wink
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by greenstar: 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
Shezhawt:

and how will we know the throwback are yours undecided
Like i said upload a picture with the inscription Naijab0iy or forever remain silent angry
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
greenstar:

Thank God, you back been waiting forever for your *don't take it the wrong way* lol... Am gonna start from the scratch here...

First of all this is the full pic... Well almost.. I did series of cropping before i could get it to fit while uploading my pic....
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
This is dated 4yrs ago.... I hope i look same...

1 Like

Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
greenstar:

How do i do that
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
Behold my camera roll... Well part of it...

1 Like

Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by naijaboiy: 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
Shezhawt:

Naija boiy... You too?

Don't get me wrong dear. I was only wondering.

It's the Sandra bìtch that i'm sure she's fake.
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by naijaboiy: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
greenstar:
Lol I think she has proven herself well enough.

That Sandra bitccch is definitely the fake one. undecided
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by ronald4lif(m): 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Joblessness at it peak. Buhari come to our aid biko.

1 Like

Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by cupidhero(m): 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
people are realy crazy...you go just wake up and start to claim who you are not. That shehot chick fine o cool cool. Y,all should do a new episode 2mao. Her hairline no be here.
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol I think she has proven herself well enough.

That Sandra bitccch is definitely the fake one. undecided
baba how far you na cool
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by kennboiy(m): 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Shezhawt:
you have been found innocent and therefore acquitted,we will all keep an eye on that sandrannna dude.i think some peeps are out to scam other's grin
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by naijaboiy: 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
Tomfrench:
baba how far you na cool
I dey o.

Wetin dey sup? cheesy
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
naijaboiy:
I dey o.
Wetin dey sup? cheesy
Everything o,
how your hunting paroles na ? smiley
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by naijaboiy: 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
Tomfrench:
Everything o,

how your hunting paroles na ? smiley
Lol,,i tell you say I dey find bush meat? grin
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,,i tell you say I dey find bush meat? grin
lmao!! grin
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by naijaboiy: 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
Tomfrench:
lmao!! grin
cheesy
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
Don't get me wrong dear. I was only wondering.
It's the Sandra bìtch that i'm sure she's fake.
sad
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by greenstar: 6:48am On Jul 09, 2015
Shezhawt:
wink wink

Sorry for the false accusations hun...

Take back my words kiss
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by dharay99: 9:11am On Jul 09, 2015
Shezhawt:

Naijaboiy... You too?

f0r real.? shocked

Oya telme more....
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by dharay99: 9:13am On Jul 09, 2015
sandrannna:

The sh0w has jez begun. grin grin
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2015
Like seriously? Who doesn't know that sandrannna is fake? He/she started with a white lady's picture on her dp
Re: Proof That Shezhawt And Sandranna Are Catfishing Another Girls Profile!" by dharay99: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2015
kennboiy:
you have been found innocent and therefore acquitted,we will all keep an eye on that sandrannna dude.i think some peeps are out to scam other's grin

ARISE,
COOOOOUUUUURRRRRT.!!! grin grin

& by d way, where is d criminal sandranna.?
#NL mods/police, over to yhu# grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! / Caveat Emptor / My Virgin Story Episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.