Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? (8458 Views)

For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Masturbation Is An Invitation To Demons / Can Someone Help Me With This Part Of The Bible That Is Confusing Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by profeazy: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
zaragal:

So y pm me and u cn criticise me on social media....go get busy with ur life and stop criticizing others...well Goodluck to ur masturbation

I pm'd you so we could get together and make love. That way, I'm not masturbating and you are not abusing....and then we both go to heaven..on cloud 9 of course grin grin grin
Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
profeazy:

I pm'd you so we could get together and make love. That way, I'm not masturbating and you are not abusing....and then we both go to heaven..on cloud 9 of course grin grin grin

I would rather save a limping dog dan begging for ur life. U are a worthless piece of shit...no offense angry
Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by profeazy: 8:36am On Nov 28, 2015
zaragal:

I would rather save a limping dog dan begging for ur life. U are a worthless piece of shit...no offense angry

Damn! You are more disgusting than I assumed. You were taught english to better humanity by meaningful communication but you are doing exactly the opposite. I retched reading your comment! My dear,masturbation is the least of your problems. With a tongue like you have, the compartment for Satan in hellfire will be 'airconditioned' compared to the place your tongue is preparing for you!
Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 28, 2015
profeazy:

Damn! You are more disgusting than I assumed. You were taught english to better humanity by meaningful communication but you are doing exactly the opposite. I retched reading your comment! My dear,masturbation is the least of your problems. With a tongue like you have, the compartment for Satan in hellfire will be 'airconditioned' compared to the place your tongue is preparing for you!

next time mind yur business grin
Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by profeazy: 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
zaragal:

next time mind yur business grin
Erm..one of us has gotten the social media concept wrong. Like seriously? Mind my business?....dafuq! Once you've posted your stuff on NL, it has become my business. That don't warrant you insulting me. Cos deep down in your heart, you know you need to briddle your tongue..or should I say keyboard.
Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
profeazy:

Erm..one of us has gotten the social media concept wrong. Like seriously? Mind my business?....dafuq! Once you've posted your stuff on NL, it has become my business. That don't warrant you insulting me. Cos deep down in your heart, you know you need to briddle your tongue..or should I say keyboard.

Go Go Go life dude....u should learn to do things dat concerns u, n running ard Nair shouting zara. Get lost
Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by orisa37: 10:35am On Nov 29, 2015
For it is not written in the Bible that you cannot use your own hand to damage your own Prick. The moment you are sick 'cos of the wounds you inflict on yourself, by sensationally rubbing your Prick, you have killed yourself. Thou shall not kill is a sin written in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by profeazy: 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
zaragal:

Go Go Go life dude....u should learn to do things dat concerns u, n running ard Nair shouting zara. Get lost

Lol. You have your picture up on NL and you are being so rude and bitchy...which bank dem say you dey work for Lagos again? World is much smaller than you think, girl!
Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by frubben(m): 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
zaragal:
Hy guys...as some knw me...I cn be very religious smiley and sometimes I cn very troublesome as some addressed... grin, dats part of the fact jhor smiley

Okkk...my colleagues and myself were in an argument few days back abt masturbation being a sin or not I was like masturbation is a sin because masturbation is wrong and anything that is wrong is sin becos sin is unrighteous and anything unright is most definitely wrong....we all agreed that there was scriptural back up homosexualism 1 cor 6:9....and so many others But about masturbation I didn't see any scriptural back up to defend my point hence I felt like a loser or sth wen I knw for sure that masturbation is a sin....pls house what is ur take on dis masturbation tin...if it's not a sin what re ur strong point...if it's a sin wat re ur strong point with scriptural back up plsss....house thnx

Cc Lalasticlala...cc ishilove
Masturbation is a sin

The reason why masturbation is a sin jesus already told us, that if u look @ a woman or man and tink of having sex with dem u hav sin

Nw u cannot masturbate without tinking, tinking and masturbation walks hand in hand, cos wen u start masturbating u start tinking of the girl or that boy. That why masturbation Is a sin
Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by Benprak(m): 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
Is not in the Bible just as smoking is not in the Bible but we all know dat smoking is bad.God designed sex for two persons(man/wife) masturbation is self. Gratification even your conscience tell u is bad
Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by adelee777: 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
masturbation is a sin. For u to masturbate u must lust after somebody, n Jesus said if u lust after a woman in ur heart then u've committed adultery. We all know dat adultery is a sin. God bless.
Re: Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? by UyiIredia(m): 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
zaragal:
Hy guys...as some knw me...I cn be very religious smiley and sometimes I cn very troublesome as some addressed... grin, dats part of the fact jhor smiley

Okkk...my colleagues and myself were in an argument few days back abt masturbation being a sin or not I was like masturbation is a sin because masturbation is wrong and anything that is wrong is sin becos sin is unrighteous and anything unright is most definitely wrong....we all agreed that there was scriptural back up homosexualism 1 cor 6:9....and so many others But about masturbation I didn't see any scriptural back up to defend my point hence I felt like a loser or sth wen I knw for sure that masturbation is a sin....pls house what is ur take on dis masturbation tin...if it's not a sin what re ur strong point...if it's a sin wat re ur strong point with scriptural back up plsss....house thnx

Cc Lalasticlala...cc ishilove

Matt 5:28 : One shouldn't look at a woman to lust.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women On Trousers In The Church / Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today / FAKE MIRACLES!! Reverend Father Modestus Chiedozie Chilaka – Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.