Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice (544 Views)

Uniben... / Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice / Friends I Need Your Advice/ Opinion Plsssss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice by muhyeenisce(m): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
Good day my fellow nairalander...
This my second year in the university, I was on 3.33 during my 100L first semester, bt now the secon semester result has been released and I have one C/o and CGP of 3.19. Please I need your advice can I still make upper before graduating, and what is will be the effect of C/O in the future. Pls am waiting for ur useful advice because I knw it will be of importance to me and to the people in my shoe
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice by DrLazDevitan: 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
muhyeenisce:
Good day my fellow nairalander...
This my second year in the university, I was on 3.33 during my 100L first semester, bt now the secon semester result has been released and I have one C/o and CGP of 3.19. Please I need your advice can I still make upper before graduating, and what is will be the effect of C/O in the future. Pls am waiting for ur useful advice because I knw it will be of importance to me and to the people in my shoe

All you need is plan,not all jack but hardwork!
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice by muhyeenisce(m): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
DrLazDevitan:

All you need is plan,not all jack but hardwork!
thankz boss
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice by tsdarkside(m): 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
how about learning harder than hanging around in nairaland....go fvck yourself!!!

sooo...problem solved.....next!!!

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Post Utme For 2015 Academic Session Plus All You Need To Know / WAEC Releases Results Of Candidates Of Indebted States / Tragedy: Ugochukwu – 23 Year Old Admission Seeker Commits Suicide (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.