Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. (71150 Views)

Baariz - A Complete Cure For HIV/AIDS / Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by nickdoc(m): 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
Still avaliable, call or whtsapp 08063413205.
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by nickdoc(m): 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
Still avaliable
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by nickdoc(m): 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
Order for your free trial drug today.
Call or whtsapp 08063413205.
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by nickdoc(m): 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
Order for your free trial drug today.
Call or whtsapp 08063413205.
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by Olasonherbal: 9:58am On Dec 10, 2017
Staph is a very stubborn bacterial highly resistance to most antibiotics. However with potent scientific formulation of numerous antibacterial herbs , we were able to formulate effective mixture that cures Staph completely . The secret is herbs when combined by experience herbalist and the dosage is scientifically standardized, the synergistic effect of the different combinations will bring about faster result making it difficult for the microorganisms to form resistance against the herbs because they are made of different active chemicals.. When it come to infection treatment with herbs, method of preparation and consistent dosage is very important, that is why it pays to contact the experience herbalist direct rather than just buying herbs in the open market. though it takes average of 8 weeks for the treatment the result you will achieve at the end will justified your effort and cash. For detail please call or whatsap: 08059818668. Which you a Staph free system.
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by engwari(f): 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
angry
Church12:
staphylococcus is curable I av cure for many staph patients with kedi health care products. the product that cure staph are Golden Hypha and Reishi u can get it in agbado ijaye Lagos State 08034899997
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by engwari(f): 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
Votukpa:
What is wrong with all of u!!!

This is a health matter here... This community was created to help people solve their problems and not to make money off them. Y'all dropping ur numbers and shiiit. Please stop.

To deal with staff... Simple.

Coconut oil.

Apply it in excess to the place of infection and cover it with cotton ball for a whole day.

Repeat till it disappears.

Try and see.
Coconut oil? That should be external staphylococus not internal staphylococcus

1 Like

Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by Votukpa(m): 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
engwari:

Coconut oil? That should be external staphylococus not internal staphylococcus

Correct.

Internal staff involves another method.
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by engwari(f): 11:42am On Jan 05, 2018
But you suggested the same coconut oil back in 2015. what best way do you treat internal staph.
Votukpa:

Correct.

Internal staff involves another method.
I heard Augumentin is very effective with injections or
Powered black seed oil.
You input will be appreciated Victor.
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
Please
An vacancy for medical laboratory technician in any hospital in lagos .
Pls contact me 08107255371
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by Votukpa(m): 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
engwari:
But you suggested the same coconut oil back in 2015. what best way do you treat internal staph.
I heard Augumentin is very effective with injections or
Powered black seed oil.
You input will be appreciated Victor.

Internal staph is highly resistant to OTC antibiotics such as Augumentin. You should STOP using OTC antibitotics RIGHT NOW because is depl

To deal with internal staph, one must STARVE and INCINERATE the bacteria living within the blood stream, while BUILDING the immune system.

Fast and take black seed oil or hemp oil simultaneously

Fasting >> builds immune system and starves bacteria
Black seed oil>>> purifies blood and builds immunity some more and many other good things to the body.

After fasting, proceed to change lifestyle:
Avoid simple sugars/ carbs and alcohol for an extended period.
Eat healthy (fruits and veggies and sufficient water)
EXERCISE every other day.

1 Like

Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by engwari(f): 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
Have you experienced it at all? how long and your assertion ,how effective are they?
Votukpa:

Internal staph is highly resistant to OTC antibiotics such as Augumentin. You should STOP using OTC antibitotics RIGHT NOW because is depl

To deal with internal staph, one must STARVE and INCINERATE the bacteria living within the blood stream, while BUILDING the immune system.

[b]Fast and take black seed oil or hemp oil simultaneously[/b]

Black seed oil>>> purifies blood and builds immunity some more and many other good things to the body.

The bolded, how long and must I used black seed?
whats simple sugar?
I do you a mail.
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by Votukpa(m): 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
engwari:
Have you experienced it at all? how long and your assertion ,how effective are they?
The bolded, how long and must I used black seed?
whats simple sugar?
I do you a mail.

7 days.
No food
No water
2 Table spoon of black seed oil in morning and 2 before going to bed.
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by engwari(f): 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
is that what you did?. 7 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Olorun OBA. No water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Votukpa:

7 days.
No food
No water
2 Table spoon of black seed oil in morning and 2 before going to bed.
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by Votukpa(m): 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
engwari:
is that what you did?. 7 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Olorun OBA. No water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No pain

No gain.

1 Like

Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by nickdoc(m): 9:27am On Feb 08, 2018
We still remain the best in the total treatment of staph aureus. Call or whatsapp 08063413205 and you will be happy you did.
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by nickdoc(m): 10:50am On Feb 14, 2018
Our treatment is 100% sure. Grab this life time oppoturnity and be free from staph menance once and for all.

Call or whatsapp 08063413205.
We will attend to your needs.
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by Chukwumonso: 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
Talk as if taking we eliminated the disease abi to wast money like usual
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by nickdoc(m): 5:35am On Feb 15, 2018
We handle Staph aureus cases proffessionally.
Our herbal drugs are second to non in dealimg fatal blow to staph aureus bacteria.

Our free trial drug will give you enough convinction about our claim.

Try us today and be happy you did.

Call or whtsapp 08063413205

1 Like

Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by Chukwumonso: 6:24am On Feb 15, 2018
Do you have lab..test of does you have cured of styph as a prove.like I know weather Herb or antibodies non is working only to spend money with no result cool cool
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by Chukwumonso: 6:25am On Feb 15, 2018
Anyone can come an claim he or she have the cure
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by Anojazy(m): 1:09am On Feb 18, 2018
embarassed my own is worst oh?!!!! I live. In anambra. I've been suffering this since last year June. I've spent a lot of money. Now am broke. Am dying of this thing. Doctor said its heavy growth staph. Its itching badly. All over the body. Any body that can help a fellow nairalander should do so. Please practice safe sex. That's my advice. Help oh! Help oh. I need proven drugs. Nobody should use my hard earned money oh. Give me a proven help. And God will reward you. 07031704584
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by engwari(f): 11:23am On Feb 20, 2018
u lie
nickdoc:
We handle Staph aureus cases proffessionally.
Our herbal drugs are second to non in dealimg fatal blow to staph aureus bacteria.

Our free trial drug will give you enough convinction about our claim.

Try us today and be happy you did.

Call or whtsapp 08063413205
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by engwari(f): 11:24am On Feb 20, 2018
look for lubebay on NL. thank me later.
Anojazy:
embarassed my own is worst oh?!!!! I live. In anambra. I've been suffering this since last year June. I've spent a lot of money. Now am broke. Am dying of this thing. Doctor said its heavy growth staph. Its itching badly. All over the body. Any body that can help a fellow nairalander should do so. Please practice safe sex. That's my advice. Help oh! Help oh. I need proven drugs. Nobody should use my hard earned money oh. Give me a proven help. And God will reward you. 07031704584
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by nickdoc(m): 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
Talk to a proffesional, we are the best in dealing with staph aureus issues.
Order for our free trial drug today and be convinced of our claims.
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by nickdoc(m): 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by engwari(f): 8:02am On Feb 25, 2018
[center]Lol[/center]
nickdoc:

Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by nickdoc(m): 9:57am On Mar 04, 2018
Be part of our success story today, key in to this wonderful opportunity.
We are the best with issues of staph aureus.
Call us today and bid good bye to menancing staphyllococcus problem.
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by Healthproducts: 10:33am On Mar 04, 2018
Anojazy:

Have you tried supplements that helps ? I can recommend for you
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by Chukwumonso: 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
Go on and recommend many people is suffering from this only West of money
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by goodychet: 4:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
How much this cost?
Re: Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. by tawa89(f): 6:26am On Mar 08, 2018
How do you survive without food or water for 7 days?
Votukpa:

Fast and take black seed oil or hemp oil simultaneously

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

35 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 442, 152 Discharged,13 deaths / 220 New COVID-19 Cases Reported. Total 2388. 385 discharged. 85 deaths / Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.