Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Eniola Badmus Challenged Her Fans With Her Make Up Free Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Challenged Her Fans With Her Make Up Free Photo (3632 Views)

Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Make-up Free Photo / Waje's Fresh Faced Make Up Free Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus Challenged Her Fans With Her Make Up Free Photo by goldrush112: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
The lovely and comic actress shared this morning make up free pic saying to her fans that if any of us is proud of her morning looks should share it. She said:

Good morning guys……May the grace of our Lord continue to abide wif us…….#ZeroMakeupPicture……Post ur No make up picture let’s see wat u look like nd hashtag #EniolaBadmusZeroMakeupPicture for Repost……bring it ��

MORE : http://goldrushnews247.com/eniola-badmus-challenged-her-fans-with-her-make-up-free-photo/

Re: Eniola Badmus Challenged Her Fans With Her Make Up Free Photo by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
When you are told to face your probelm

4 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Challenged Her Fans With Her Make Up Free Photo by SFSNIPER(m): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
My signature kinda chic.
Re: Eniola Badmus Challenged Her Fans With Her Make Up Free Photo by crystalzoe: 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
she looks pretty without makeup
Re: Eniola Badmus Challenged Her Fans With Her Make Up Free Photo by nuelzy: 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ehe
Re: Eniola Badmus Challenged Her Fans With Her Make Up Free Photo by youngberry001(m): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
waz dis undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus Challenged Her Fans With Her Make Up Free Photo by katiemadubiko: 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
[size=20pt]The only person she can challenge with that pishur is her ancestors[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Challenged Her Fans With Her Make Up Free Photo by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2015

i just died
Re: Eniola Badmus Challenged Her Fans With Her Make Up Free Photo by dechandel(f): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
MsPat:

i just died

Resurrect and tell me what's wrong with the picture??

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Challenged Her Fans With Her Make Up Free Photo by katiemadubiko: 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
[size=20pt]Her lips like fowl yansh[/size]
Re: Eniola Badmus Challenged Her Fans With Her Make Up Free Photo by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
dechandel:

Resurrect and tell me what's wrong with the picture??

I guess im shocked......shes big....no make that huge
Re: Eniola Badmus Challenged Her Fans With Her Make Up Free Photo by pretydiva(f): 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
She's pretty even witout makeup
Re: Eniola Badmus Challenged Her Fans With Her Make Up Free Photo by pretydiva(f): 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
MsPat:

i just died
power of life n death lies in ur tongue. Be careful wat u say
Re: Eniola Badmus Challenged Her Fans With Her Make Up Free Photo by ajepako(f): 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
crystalzoe:
she looks pretty without makeup

If I hear!
Re: Eniola Badmus Challenged Her Fans With Her Make Up Free Photo by dechandel(f): 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
MsPat:

I guess im shocked......shes big....no make that huge
Eniola has always been plus size na
I thought you wanted to say something about the no make up picture, i for ask you to post yours tongue
Re: Eniola Badmus Challenged Her Fans With Her Make Up Free Photo by hatux: 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bbw, see her neck tongue
Re: Eniola Badmus Challenged Her Fans With Her Make Up Free Photo by mrcasanova1(m): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
Why you no upload your pics? I am sure your own lips resemble elephant yansh.
katiemadubiko:
[size=20pt]Her lips like fowl yansh[/size]

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Challenged Her Fans With Her Make Up Free Photo by NaijaSingleBoy(m): 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
Let me book space, but the prize nawa o, repost grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Challenged Her Fans With Her Make Up Free Photo by Chiquitaa(f): 12:23am On Jul 09, 2015
she looks better with the make up on

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Challenged Her Fans With Her Make Up Free Photo by Sommyangel(f): 12:39am On Jul 09, 2015
But her eyes brows are perfectly lined

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Challenged Her Fans With Her Make Up Free Photo by Ricswagger: 12:54am On Jul 09, 2015
Sommyangel:
omalicha sommynwa
Re: Eniola Badmus Challenged Her Fans With Her Make Up Free Photo by safarigirl(f): 7:15am On Jul 09, 2015
Sommyangel:
azzin....dunno how most people here didn'tcatch thst. Those brows are obviosly drawn
Re: Eniola Badmus Challenged Her Fans With Her Make Up Free Photo by sparkleRed(f): 10:52am On Jul 09, 2015
Sommyangel:
No she did those brow tattoo I think, d one dat shows green
Re: Eniola Badmus Challenged Her Fans With Her Make Up Free Photo by misspicy(f): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2015
I cnt even see the face
Re: Eniola Badmus Challenged Her Fans With Her Make Up Free Photo by lepasharon(f): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
safarigirl:
azzin....dunno how most people here didn'tcatch thst. Those brows are obviosly drawn

Lol I think they are tattooed on.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song / Fuji Artiste Alh Pasuma Wasiu Alabi Celebrate His Birthday Today / 200level Female Student Shared Her Bedroom Photo On Instagram This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.