Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

The Mystery Of The Air We Breathe - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Mystery Of The Air We Breathe (739 Views)

Mystery Tree That 'bears Fruit In The Shape Of WOMEN' Found Growing In Thailand / Mystery Canal/river Dries Up At Cara, Beggar . Lagos State ( Pics ) / Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Of The Air We Breathe by jayloyexten(m): 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
The Mystery of the Air We Breathe

I Thessalonians 5:23 describes man as spirit, soul and body. The Spirit however, is the life of the body. In Genesis, after God created man he breathed into him His spirit. And so long that Spirit remains in the body of man, he would have life; he would keep breathing literally.

Now what God really did was duplicate his Spirit in man. He gave us of himself, God could create another spirit, for instance the trees have spirits, but God decided to give us of his spirit. The essence is for man to be like God and to be able to communicate with God. God is spirit and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.(John 4:24)

Now the air we breathe is mysterious. It is a consequence of the Spirit of God living in the inside of us. The air announces the presence of a spirit. Job understood this mystery and so he said in Job 27:3 “All the while my breathe is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils”

Now the soul and the spirit leave traces in the body of their existence. For instance, the soul is evident through the presence of the mind, likewise the Spirit is evident through the air we breathe in our nostrils. One common factor is that we cannot see both the mind and air we breathe, they operate from the realm of the spirit.

Death actually is not the death of the body, it is the separation of the Spirit from the body. Actually the soul is fused into the spirit, and return to God at death. Suffocation is actually a separation of man’s spirit from his body, by killing the spirit means of expression, so the spirit is forced out, because it can no longer find expression.

James 2:26 says, “For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also”

So if the scripture is right that the breathe of God is in our nostrils, it then means that by mere breathing on a person we can transfer contents of our spirit. “And when he said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost” (John 20:22)

This is the revelation that certain men ran with. The mystery of duplicating spirit by breathe. So they breathe on you and say be healed, be filled with the Holy Spirit. But even if they do not do that, whenever a man prays for a man, his spirit interacts with his spirit and there is a transfer.

This is why air or wind is used as a symbol of the Holy Spirit… I will give two instances; on the day of Pentecost there was a great and mighty rushing wind and then they were filled with the Holy Spirit. When the bible said that God divided the red sea by the breathe of his nostrils it is a coded language to say that God did it by the Holy Spirit.

The essence of this study is found in 1 John 4:13 “Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us his Spirit” So, so long his breathe remain in your nostrils, know that you dwell in him, he fetched from his spirit and gave you. And we will forever be with him if we accept him.

This is the mystery in Ephesians chapter 1, that we have been in God from the foundations of the world. The spirit of everyman was fetched from God, so we have been with God, even before the world was created. The devil was created under our sight, we have the spirit of God.

SELAH: Are you breathing? That’s an evidence of his spirit.

Next Study: Activating the spirit in man. The mystery behind using 10 percent of your brain.

The Pilot Devotionals
(thepilotdevotionals@gmail.com)
08100093154 (whatsapp )
Re: The Mystery Of The Air We Breathe by johnydon22(m): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
This really shouldn't be in the science section
Re: The Mystery Of The Air We Breathe by johnw74: 5:22am On Jul 09, 2015
johnydon22:
This really shouldn't be in the science section

johnydon22 Signature:
If a perfect God with the ability to create a perfect world exists, and has desire for you to be in a perfect world, you would have been there already. He wouldn't need to run a bizarre cruel test of which results he already know

Isa 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
Isa 55:9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Zero Battery Died While Installing New Custom ROM / Obama Backs $400m Plan To Begin Testing Of 5G Network / Electronic Surveillance (CCTV)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.