Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Yvonne Nelson Ghanaian Actress Says Nigerian Men Can Lie For Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Ghanaian Actress Says Nigerian Men Can Lie For Africa (996 Views)

Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo / Yvonne Nelson Ghanaian Actress Says Nigerian Men Can Lie For Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Ghanaian Actress Says Nigerian Men Can Lie For Africa by candycrushsoda: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson is not a fan of
Nigerian men. In a recent interview with Genevieve Magazine, Yvonne Nelson said Nigerian men are
pathological liars. When asked about the nationality of her next boyfriend, she spoke about Nigerian men.

"I don’t know yet. I can’t say I want a
Nigerian, or a Gambian or a Cameroonian.
When it happens, it happens. But Nigerian men
can lie. Nigerian guys can lie for the whole of
Africa. They will come with all the lies because
they know that women respond to the things
they hear. The lies are just so crazy. And I’m
not some 19 year-old who just wants to have
fun. I’m not in that place anymore. So I’m
taking my time to get it right " she said.

In the interview she also denied she ever dated
Ice Prince.

"I wasn’t in a relationship with Ice Prince; he
was just a friend to me. I don’t understand
the kind of attention he was trying to draw to
himself by claiming we had a relationship. If
he wanted to say the truth, why didn’t he just
say it from the beginning? All along he’d been
saying that we’re friends and all of a sudden
he turns around to claim that it was more than
a friendship" she revealed.

The Ghanaian actress however confirmed she
was in a relationship with Iyanya.

pulse.ng/celebrities/yvonne-nelson-ghanaian-actress-says-nigerian-men-can-lie-for-africa-id3952410.html

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Ghanaian Actress Says Nigerian Men Can Lie For Africa by NeduLuiZ(m): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
After you gave iyanya your waist your eye don clear grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Ghanaian Actress Says Nigerian Men Can Lie For Africa by Samakus(m): 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
lipsrsealed angry
Re: Yvonne Nelson Ghanaian Actress Says Nigerian Men Can Lie For Africa by ELTON123(m): 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
Wetin this second hand ashawo de claim self undecided

Iyanya come and hear oooo shocked
Re: Yvonne Nelson Ghanaian Actress Says Nigerian Men Can Lie For Africa by pretydiva(f): 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
So ghanian guys nor dey lie 4 Africa ni ..get away u dere

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Ghanaian Actress Says Nigerian Men Can Lie For Africa by Agbgift(f): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
She should just shut up her mouth.
She nor dey lie?
If iyanya open her yansh, she go dey cry another fowl.
Nigeria men nor good, yet foreigners like you nor dey let them rest.
Pls Girl, let us be d judge of our own men.

Am proud of my Nigeria men.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Ghanaian Actress Says Nigerian Men Can Lie For Africa by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
abeggy let us say the truth undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson Ghanaian Actress Says Nigerian Men Can Lie For Africa by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Yvonne Nelson Ghanaian Actress Says Nigerian Men Can Lie For Africa by Came: 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Someone should let her know the difference between a singular& a plural pls. She said& I quite"but Nigerian men can lie" Generalization of all Nigerian men as liers!!!!! Yvonne Nelson, you went too far!!!!!! Don't you think that knowing a man before you jump into bed with him is the best thing to do?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Ghanaian Actress Says Nigerian Men Can Lie For Africa by may01(f): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
Yvonne is still very angry and it's obvious she's yet to forgive Iyanya
Re: Yvonne Nelson Ghanaian Actress Says Nigerian Men Can Lie For Africa by enoqueen: 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Iyanya told you what you needed to hear to get inbetween your legs, soooooo.

Y u no ask us before u begin date am.

Move hood. tongue
Re: Yvonne Nelson Ghanaian Actress Says Nigerian Men Can Lie For Africa by floragregs(f): 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Eya, the poor thing is yet to move on!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Ghanaian Actress Says Nigerian Men Can Lie For Africa by sigidporte(m): 3:18am On Jul 09, 2015
Lamentation of a used and dumped materail.

(1) (Reply)

Lupita Nyong'o And Other Stars On Red Carpet Of Lancôme's WÔW' Party In Paris / Fun Photos From Wizkid’s 25th Birthday Party In SA | Da L.E.S, Stephanie Coker, / See What Genevive, Rita Dominic Wore At Stephanie's Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.