Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

If U Happen To Buy Nairaland, What Will You Change?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If U Happen To Buy Nairaland, What Will You Change?? (697 Views)

I Want To Buy Nairaland, How Much Can I Get It ? / 30 Hilarious Things That Will Happen If Google And Its Products Fold Up-Techinfo / Let Us Help You Change Your Domain Blogsport Domain To .com .net Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Happen To Buy Nairaland, What Will You Change?? by beatsbyj2g(m): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
If you made a lot of money today and decided to buy nairaland or Mr seun retired and made u the new CEO of nairaland

As nairaland users and especially web designers am sure there are thing we hate and would love to change abt Nairaland...

For example there was a guy dat complained abt the pagination not starting from 1 instead of the present 0.
And another person referred to Nairaland css file as boring.

For me I will change the U. I and merge some sections...
Re: If U Happen To Buy Nairaland, What Will You Change?? by madridguy(m): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
I WILL BAN SPACE BOOKING
Re: If U Happen To Buy Nairaland, What Will You Change?? by beatsbyj2g(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
madridguy:
I WILL BAN SPACE BOOKING
Lol nice one... And I are first to comment
Re: If U Happen To Buy Nairaland, What Will You Change?? by gabazin080(m): 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
I will sack many clueless mods, especially lalasticlala. My topic hardly make FP but he makes FP more than 10 times a day

1 Like

Re: If U Happen To Buy Nairaland, What Will You Change?? by Precious91(m): 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
There will be prize for FTC and FP guys grin
Re: If U Happen To Buy Nairaland, What Will You Change?? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
gabazin080:
I will sack many clueless mods, especially lalasticlala. My topic hardly make FP but he makes FP more than 10 times a day

infact ehn I go ban all d Mods for 1000000000000 yes.lols
Re: If U Happen To Buy Nairaland, What Will You Change?? by rottennaija(m): 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
First thing first, I will put a dislike button

2 Likes

Re: If U Happen To Buy Nairaland, What Will You Change?? by RobinHez(m): 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
I'll work on the overall look of the site...seriously NL looks like 2005,
i'll also give more smileys....essential for every expressions grin
I'll put a vote button beside a person's monicker, to make people recognize the smart ones from the trolls...
i'll build a mobile application that will have all the features of facebook app (IM included)
i'll put a vote button in every topic for people to vote for a topic thats fp worthy, when it gets to a specific number, whether lala or ishi likes it or not, it will automatically reach frontpage...
i'll....go round each section to check if the mods are doing their job

and finally, i'll delete the monikers of those "enlarge ur penis" advertizers, nd delete every attention seking thread...

phew....wish i was Seun.
ermm...oga seun dont hide my post o....seriously 1 or 2 things must have caught ur attention. grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If U Happen To Buy Nairaland, What Will You Change?? by Skillfullulu(m): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
I'll re-set and re-mod the mods.
Re: If U Happen To Buy Nairaland, What Will You Change?? by tessylove2(f): 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: If U Happen To Buy Nairaland, What Will You Change?? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 09, 2015
I will ban all the commenters above me.
Re: If U Happen To Buy Nairaland, What Will You Change?? by mrvictor: 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
Just remove "Politics" section and Nairaland will make more sense, be more peaceful and attract more sensible people.

I cherish the Nairaland of 2006 -2009; More meaningful forum, more educating
Re: If U Happen To Buy Nairaland, What Will You Change?? by fattbabakay(m): 3:20am On Jul 10, 2015
madridguy:
I WILL BAN SPACE BOOKING
Without tinz like dat, NL wont be interestin..It's a forum, expect different kinda ppl
gabazin080:
He's a Mod what do u expect?
Precious91:
There will be prize for FTC and FP guys grin
Nice idea, but people will mainly visit NL to jampack it wit posts wit d hope of making FP
rottennaija:
First thing first, I will put a dislike button
This idea has more disadvantages than advantages
mrvictor:
Just remove "Politics" section and Nairaland will make more sense, be more peaceful and attract more sensible people.
I cherish the Nairaland of 2006 -2009; More meaningful forum, more educating
Politics section is like the heart of NL, you would not dare remove it.
Re: If U Happen To Buy Nairaland, What Will You Change?? by Warlord3000(m): 5:03am On Jul 10, 2015
If wishes were.......

(1) (Reply)

Viewslog.com - Nigerians Premium Online Community / My Adsense Account Disabled Few Days To Payout After Earning 5k+usd / An Idea For Google Map

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.