Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Jumia Nigeria Celebrates 3 Years Of Trust! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Jumia Nigeria Celebrates 3 Years Of Trust! (256 Views)

WHAT WILL U DO?MY JUMIA NIGERIA EXPERIENCE / Get Genuine Avast, Mcafee, Bitdefender, AVG 1/2/3 Years Antivirus+ Licenses / Jumia - Nigeria Nos. 1 Retailer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Nigeria Celebrates 3 Years Of Trust! by Irelokeh(m): 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
[img]http://static./cms/campaign/jumiaanniversary/Raw-AnniversaryLP_mmobile_01n.jpg"[/img]
[size=15pt]"3 years of trust"[/size]

Hip hip hurray! Nigeria's top online store is celebrating her 3rd year anniversary this month and are promising us "Super amazing deals! Which means we're gonna be having lots of discounts,coupons,deals and gifts

Its been 3 years of trust and I have got to admit when Jumia started its sales in Nigeria I was so happy that such a wonderful innovation was made available in Nigeria,its amazing its like the Amazon of Nigeria and its even more wonderful when they told us they offered pay on delivery service! - my personal contribution

Jumia has not only made E-commerce in Nigeria safe and easy,they also offered employments to Nigerians and other countries, their affiliate program online is amazing!

Its been a really long and emotional 3 years for Jumia,So its really worth celebrating the hardwork and success of everyone from reliable Suppliers,Amazing Workers to Wonderful customers

OK no more touchy touchy stuff! Stay updated here so you won't miss the wonderful anniversary deals,coupons,and discounts,wonderful stories and facts

Catch you later,and be sure to share this post with your friends on Facebook,twitter etc

Source: Toby's Technology news blog Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Z10 For Urgent Sale / Want To Sell It? Post It Here / Wired/wireless Intercom Services From 35k/55k & CCTV - Check Our Pricelists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.