Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

WHAT WILL U DO?MY JUMIA NIGERIA EXPERIENCE - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / WHAT WILL U DO?MY JUMIA NIGERIA EXPERIENCE (983 Views)

Pls Be Careful Of Who U Do Business With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT WILL U DO?MY JUMIA NIGERIA EXPERIENCE by seyola(m): 7:37am On Sep 02, 2015
I ordered for a Samsung 55" television(UA55F8000) a wall mount and some books for my children.Paid them the amount(325,860)since they said they dont do pay on delivery to my location.After series of calls and mails,they delivered the television and the wall mount through dhl yesterday while i was away to my place of work. The Issue is the model that i ordered and paid for was not what they brought. They delivered (UA55H8000AT) a curved samsung led as against the UA55F8000 that i ordered for. I immediately placed a call to one of their custom agents notifying them of what they did and actually demanded for a refund of my money. She took my details and said they will schedule a retrival and after retriving the item,that they will take it to their centre warehouse where they will carry out a quality check on it and if everything is in order, that is when they will start processing my refund.
My issue with them is,can't they bring the one that i ordered and paid for when they want want to retrieve this one?
Or if its out of stock, they should refund my money before any retrieval is done. Or must i suffer for a kind of error from their end?
The question is, should i allow them to come and retrieve this one without bringing the one that i paid for?(That means waiting for another 3weeks for their quality checks and d rest before i get a refund) or i should settle for this model since its a newer model?
Your opinion please?My other items(books are yet to be delivered)

Re: WHAT WILL U DO?MY JUMIA NIGERIA EXPERIENCE by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 02, 2015
The same thing they did to me and for 2 weeks now they have not refunded my money.

They dont send you what you paid for.

Dont buy anything from this company Jumia.

1 Like

Re: WHAT WILL U DO?MY JUMIA NIGERIA EXPERIENCE by Spicylate(f): 11:16am On Sep 02, 2015
D same applied to me. I ordered for a shoe size 6.5 and received a size 8. I did not place any call, just zeroed my mind on buying on their platform kawai.
Re: WHAT WILL U DO?MY JUMIA NIGERIA EXPERIENCE by seyola(m): 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
Moderators,kindly help move to front page for more opinions and to prevent others from falling into jumia trap. Thanks
Re: WHAT WILL U DO?MY JUMIA NIGERIA EXPERIENCE by JumiaOnline(m): 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
emmydeep:
The same thing they did to me and for 2 weeks now they have not refunded my money.

They dont send you what you paid for.

Dont buy anything from this company Jumia.

Hi there. Kindly reply this thread or send a mail with the exact issue and your order details so we can assist for a prompt resolution. Thank you.
Re: WHAT WILL U DO?MY JUMIA NIGERIA EXPERIENCE by soopamom: 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
seyola:
I ordered for a Samsung 55" television(UA55F8000) a wall mount and some books for my children.Paid them the amount(325,860)since they said they dont do pay on delivery to my location.After series of calls and mails,they delivered the television and the wall mount through dhl yesterday while i was away to my place of work. The Issue is the model that i ordered and paid for was not what they brought. They delivered (UA55H8000AT) a curved samsung led as against the UA55F8000 that i ordered for. I immediately placed a call to one of their custom agents notifying them of what they did and actually demanded for a refund of my money. She took my details and said they will schedule a retrival and after retriving the item,that they will take it to their centre warehouse where they will carry out a quality check on it and if everything is in order, that is when they will start processing my refund.
My issue with them is,can't they bring the one that i ordered and paid for when they want want to retrieve this one?
Or if its out of stock, they should refund my money before any retrieval is done. Or must i suffer for a kind of error from their end?
The question is, should i allow them to come and retrieve this one without bringing the one that i paid for?(That means waiting for another 3weeks for their quality checks and d rest before i get a refund) or i should settle for this model since its a newer model?
If it's a newer version,and after googling you're sure it has advantages over what you ordered, why don't you just settle for it? Their mistake might be to your advantage.

1 Like

Re: WHAT WILL U DO?MY JUMIA NIGERIA EXPERIENCE by JumiaOnline(m): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
seyola:

Hi there. The retrieval timeline for locations are different. However, the retrieval, quality check and refund process is encompassed within the specific timeline for your location. You will not be required to wait an additional 3 weeks after retrieval for either a cash refund or a voucher refund. May we please request for your order number to assist you with the status of your retrieval. Thank you.
Re: WHAT WILL U DO?MY JUMIA NIGERIA EXPERIENCE by seyola(m): 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
JumiaOnline:

Hi there. The retrieval timeline for locations are different. However, the retrieval, quality check and refund process is encompassed within the specific timeline for your location. You will not be required to wait an additional 3 weeks after retrieval for either a cash refund or a voucher refund. May we please request for your order number to assist you with the status of your retrieval. Thank you.
Thanks. For any retrieval to be carried out, you must come with the one I paid for and my remaining items or let me have my cash refund before then. That I will wait for any retrieval and quality checks before I get my money is NO NO for me. If not forget it.

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used 21 Inches Plasma Cum DVD Player For Sale @ 25000 Naira Only. / Tecno P9 Pad,full Body+ba3 For Sale,just Put Only Your Own Board And Enjoy It / Uk Used Nokia Lumia 950 Xl 32gb 20mp Call 08083817074

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.