Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) (57004 Views)

See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon / Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos / Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) by Chuksdede(m): 7:43am On Jul 09, 2015
Dammn! Rip sir
Re: Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) by realglob(m): 7:59am On Jul 09, 2015
nikkiking:
Him blind wey make him no see dis big truck abi him high. Anyway rip

So u tink it was because he was blind abi? God have mercy on u.
RIP to D Dead
Re: Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) by hardeiluxie: 8:02am On Jul 09, 2015
lawanson44:
[size=18pt]WHY IS IT THAT BAD THINGS HAVE BEEN HAPPENING IN ONLY APC STATES SINCE MAY 29TH! DEATH! DEATH!! DEATH!!!

APC STATES...NA ONLY UNA WAKA COME
[/size] undecided undecided
where were u when Goodluck's so-called gud tenure distabilized Nigeria ehn??
Re: Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) by nikkiking(m): 8:07am On Jul 09, 2015
mizzhoneey:

U wey u get eye,I pray/curse (any1)make truck wey big like dis,loose control,and crush u too 2 death make u peme 4 road

U must be a truck driver. Na so all of una dey heartless like ican. After readn like mad,pay bogua money,dem come say i fail. I dey boil big time. No make I use vex scatter your generation
Na ur papa be truck driver and u be conductor......
Re: Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) by niyioguns(m): 8:22am On Jul 09, 2015
Rip
Re: Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) by brownnyj(m): 8:44am On Jul 09, 2015
Dangote cement truck will never stop killing people.
Re: Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) by negbenebor(f): 8:55am On Jul 09, 2015
Op it's argip not high jeep and the boy was the offloader in d truck,he fell off as d truck was moving nd d truck tyre climbed him
Re: Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) by ajealadick(m): 9:06am On Jul 09, 2015
This is Dangote cement trucks. They have the highest rate if accident on our roads with most of the drivers very inexperienced, they become drivers after a few trips as conductors. And the management can't help it cos they need drivers for the haulage of their cement around the country. The trucks are littered around for many police stations and accident scene around the country.
Re: Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) by eseosa77(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2015
Kenneth205:
According to a reader who sent this in, a middle aged man was today Crushed to death by a trailer at high Jeep, sapele road, Benin city.. SEE Photo below: Veiwers Discretion Advised.

http://talkloa.ded.net/man-crushed-to-death-this-afternoon-in-benin-city-viewers-discretion-advised.html#sthash.YBP1w98A.dpuf

@ OP you got my ribs cracking here.It happened at AGIP not high jeep as you said
Re: Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) by Classicman47(m): 10:42am On Jul 09, 2015
jammani:

Get someone to explain to you what DESTINY is

Forget destiny broda, my questn is how did he even manage to get under that place?
Ok maybe he is deaf sha.
Re: Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 09, 2015
jammani:

Destiny! That he should die under the tyre of a truck?

Who made that Destiny?

Destiny ko Destination ni.

Shiooo
Re: Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) by famzynet: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2015
Shiiiiiiiiitttttttttt!
Re: Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) by Krasid(m): 11:11am On Jul 09, 2015
Tragic end.RIP.
Re: Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) by christee(f): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2015
nikkiking:
Him blind wey make him no see dis big truck abi him high. Anyway rip

TOO HARSH
Re: Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2015
RIP man. That was a horrible way to go.
Traffic authorities could have used a cloth to cover him pending when his body could be taken away na.
Considering its broad daylight on a busy road, there are things children should not be made to see.
Re: Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) by ibrams(m): 11:35am On Jul 09, 2015
hardeiluxie:

For ur mind....
Anyway rip man
noo from urz.....
Re: Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) by NobleG1(m): 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
So many truck accidents!
Make drive test mandatory before issuance licence!
Re: Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) by hardeiluxie: 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
ibrams:
noo from urz.....
Never knew u cn't comprehend english language properly......smhfu
Re: Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) by ironbody03(m): 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ithink thats how dagrin died now ?
Re: Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) by ibrams(m): 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
hardeiluxie:
Never knew u cn't comprehend english language properly......smhfu
nw u know.....i dnt blame skunks
Re: Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) by boladez(m): 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
jammani:

I noticed a trnd these days where pedestrians take all forms of vehicles for granted ...you see people strolling carelessly on the wrong side of the road , when you horn , they look at you with disdain as if to say "im I supposed to leave the road for you".

These days when you drive , you have to be careful with Pedestrians, bikes, kekes, and bus drivers.

Would you call an accident resulting from an act of carelessness DESTINY?. I feel its a problem with the Psyche of our people. When I was growing up, I was taught how to avoid traffic and walk on the right side of the road.

1 Like

Re: Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) by mizzhoneey(f): 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
juddexy2:
sorry babe,Na Ican dey make u yarn like this, even to wish person death? Comport yaself and braze up fr the next diet

Ve got no option. Neva failed Ican before,and the result is woeful. D guy too no come apply sense. Tanks anyway
Re: Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) by mizzhoneey(f): 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
nikkiking:

Wetin concern my papa com nairaland nah? If u no even get respect 4 ur lowlife parents,I no dey use mine play. Otondo boy! Ur stupidity no get rival!
Re: Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) by mizzhoneey(f): 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
nikkiking:

Wetin concern my papa com nairaland nah? If u no even get respect 4 ur lowlife parents,I no dey use mine play. I refuse to be tempted to insult your parents. Otondo boy! Ur stupidity no get rival!
Re: Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) by hardeiluxie: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
ibrams:
nw u know.....i dnt blame skunks
.....i shuldn't argue wid u....
Re: Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) by ibrams(m): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
hardeiluxie:
.....i shuldn't argue wid u....
wateva......doh
Re: Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) by juddexy2(m): 5:46am On Jul 12, 2015
mizzhoneey:

Ve got no option. Neva failed Ican before,and the result is woeful. D guy too no come apply sense. Tanks anyway
yeah, ICAN surprizez pple, wat level?
Re: Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) by mizzhoneey(f): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
juddexy2:
yeah, ICAN surprizez pple, wat level?

Penultimate stage oooo..... Application
Re: Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) by Stephanie75(f): 8:43am On Jul 13, 2015
Jorussia:
I guess you reside in benin city?
Yea
Re: Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) by juddexy2(m): 9:17am On Jul 13, 2015
mizzhoneey:

Penultimate stage oooo..... Application
application ain't penultimate, anyway keep pushing
Re: Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) by Jorussia(m): 11:44am On Jul 13, 2015
Stephanie75:
Yea
That's great. I reside in Benin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You'll Never Forget To Use Your Seatbelt Even In The Back Seat After Seeing This / Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) / Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.