Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) (57052 Views)

Which Car Was Your First Car? / Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by EBMedia: 10:24am On Jun 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNk9qtK-eiI

Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced At An Event In Edo State (Photos, Video)

A bouncer has lamented after his car was disfigured by some boys he bounced at an event in Edo state, IGBERETV reports.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cep9QPyLKN5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by Zonefree(m): 10:26am On Jun 11, 2022
One of the hazards of the job. Na so dey shoot one bouncer that year for Orange room.

132 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by ahnie: 10:27am On Jun 11, 2022
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by triple996(m): 10:32am On Jun 11, 2022
Occupational hazards undecided
Every job has its own especially ashawo work wink

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by kwindcelebrator: 10:32am On Jun 11, 2022
You've been bounced!

Cry no more......

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by Boogyman557: 11:12am On Jun 11, 2022
Holly Gram cool STREET bouncer don bounce CLUB bouncer!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by tillaman(m): 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by davillian(m): 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Shut up
After you've been paid
What else do you want
They even tried they should have destroyed everything glass on that vehicle....

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by SegunBABA007(m): 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
9 Greatest BANK ROBBERY in Nigeria that surprised the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk5BeyCC3IU

2 Likes

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by scholes23(m): 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
These comrades are not smiling at all

The bouncer has become the bouncee

Edo nor be Lagos

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by opalu: 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
Sorry o

2 Likes

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by DevilSignature: 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
grin

Congratulations you have reaped what u sown

2 Likes

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by STEWpid(f): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
shocked

Bouncer job can be very risky.

I know some bouncers that have been disfigured back in the days in university.

Thank God you're still alive.

May God airpurse saul.

7 Likes

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by akanbiaa(m): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by ArewaNightmare: 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by Itzurboi(m): 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Fulani style: hide and attack in a monkey shadow

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by Georgejeez: 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
The Bounced has bounced the bouncer

4 Likes

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by southsouthking(m): 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Next time no bounce Edo person out.

2 Likes

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by dvan(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
bouncers act like they own the club.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by Hambivert: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Most of these bouncers are rude, probably because of their big frame and the wrong ideology that that's the demeanour they need to always put on to get the job done.
You can learn to be polite in the discharge of your duties yet stern. It would solve many problems associated with ego.
The way one called me when I was going into a relaxation spot the other time was vexatious, but I just answered him calmly and went in... If it were to be a bad day, he for collect.

Brother man, I am not the sparogative cause of your problems and misfortune in life. If you bounce me rudely, I'll bounce you out in my own way (on a bad day).

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by EmzyT: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Although I don't support what those guys did but These Bouncers can be Very Rude at times, I remembered late 2021 when I visited My Uncle living at Barawa Street, Abuja and then decided to Chill out, drove one of his Car to Grand CUBANA Hotels, Abuja.

On entering the Hotel, I parked the car and then walked to where the entrance was. I received the Embarrassment of my life, A bouncer refused me entering and was even threatening to beat me up if I don't leave there immidiately angry maybe because I wasn't with an Iphone or wearing a Cross-bag, Or maybe because no one hailed me OG WIRE WIRE or AZAMAN there undecided I was Putting on a Short and a Fendi T-shirt (Although they didn't know I came with a car) I looked very simple so they mistook me for a poor guy while letting those Hookup babes to keep trooping the hotels even when it was obvious they had no money on themsad sad

I've never received such embarrassment in my life before, even with my money coming to patronize them. It was very bad and painful to be honest. I guess the guys felt the same way and then decided to carry out their frustrations on his car lipsrsealed

32 Likes

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by pyyxxaro: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Benin cultists nor get joy normally

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by southsouthking(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ddaavvee:
100% visa application guaranteed 14slots available hurry now and call 091::64::59::54::41 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 091::64::59::54::41

Alaye you nor get family members when go occupy the 14 slot, abi Dem dey fear to jakpa comot for Nigeria?
You yourself when never jakpa once, wan carry person jakpa.
Naija na cruise aswear.

42 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) / 5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads. / What Does 2.4L Really Mean In A Engine Of Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.