Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Bloggers; How Can We Make More Money With Our Blogs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bloggers; How Can We Make More Money With Our Blogs (1288 Views)

Bloggers: How I Registered My Blog For ₦397 ($1.17) On Godaddy! / How To Make More Money With New Google Adsense Full Page Level Ads / Are You Ready To Make More Money While You Work Online?..... BITCOIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers; How Can We Make More Money With Our Blogs by kay29000(m): 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
2012-2014 saw every tom dick and harry opening Blogs daily after Linda Ikeji blew up. I think right now, anyone still blogging is in it for the long haul. So, my question is...how can we make more money on our blogs?
Re: Bloggers; How Can We Make More Money With Our Blogs by kay29000(m): 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
I am going to be honest here, the money I make monthly from blogging is embarrassing... Like $10 from Google AdSense. My plan is to make $40-$50 daily in the next 6 months. I know it is very possible. From my calculations, if I can work out a way of getting between 50-60k views daily on my entertainment blog, I can definitely hit my target.

Guys...I would love any contributions. Thanks in advance.
Re: Bloggers; How Can We Make More Money With Our Blogs by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 09, 2015
kay29000:
I am going to be honest here, the money I make monthly from blogging is embarrassing... Like $10 from Google AdSense. My plan is to make $40-$50 daily in the next 6 months. I know it is very possible. From my calculations, if I can work out a way of getting between 50-60k views daily on my entertainment blog, I can definitely hit my target.

Guys...I would love any contributions. Thanks in advance.
Way to go man. With that kind of zeal I think you'll make it. Meanwhile, your calculations are (right pageview vs est earnings). Talking from experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloggers; How Can We Make More Money With Our Blogs by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 09, 2015
Facebook advertising

1 Like

Re: Bloggers; How Can We Make More Money With Our Blogs by kay29000(m): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2015
radiokilla:
Facebook advertising

Okay. Tell me about your experience with that. How much do I have to spend on Facebook advert to hit my desires goal? 100k? 300k?
Re: Bloggers; How Can We Make More Money With Our Blogs by bedfordng(m): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2015
what ever you do online, you need to sell a product. This product can be in form of goods and services.

1 Like

Re: Bloggers; How Can We Make More Money With Our Blogs by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 09, 2015
I actually dont use them, i got to know about it because i have a fb page of 36k fans. But you could leverage on the fb traffic, quite easy. Meet Denzmark, he gets his traffic majorly from fb and not doing badly at all. See you at the top

1 Like

Re: Bloggers; How Can We Make More Money With Our Blogs by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 09, 2015
I also heard ameboapp gives tons of traffic but you need to be original and a catchy headline. Follow it up. I wish you well
Re: Bloggers; How Can We Make More Money With Our Blogs by kay29000(m): 9:59am On Jul 09, 2015
bedfordng:
what ever you do online, you need to sell a product. This product can be in form of goods and services.

Thanks, but no thanks. I think that would work for a 'make money' blog or a 'health blog.' Mine is an entertainment/rap and hip hop blog.
Re: Bloggers; How Can We Make More Money With Our Blogs by kay29000(m): 10:01am On Jul 09, 2015
radiokilla:
I actually dont use them, i got to know about it because i have a fb page of 36k fans. But you could leverage on the fb traffic, quite easy. Meet Denzmark, he gets his traffic majorly from fb and not doing badly at all. See you at the top

Okay...Thanks.
Re: Bloggers; How Can We Make More Money With Our Blogs by kay29000(m): 10:02am On Jul 09, 2015
radiokilla:
I also heard ameboapp gives tons of traffic but you need to be original and a catchy headline. Follow it up. I wish you well

Hmm! Okay. Thanks.
Re: Bloggers; How Can We Make More Money With Our Blogs by kay29000(m): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2015
One Nairalandr, KingEbuka said Linda Ikeji posts 80 times a day, and it helps her traffic situation a lot. I heard she gets 500,000 pageviews a day. I am planning to start posting about 40 times a day...what do you guys think?
Re: Bloggers; How Can We Make More Money With Our Blogs by bedfordng(m): 11:08am On Jul 10, 2015
kay29000:

Thanks, but no thanks. I think that would work for a 'make money' blog or a 'health blog.' Mine is an entertainment/rap and hip hop blog.
then you are wrong with your thinking. I mentioned a product and you did not even bother to think before concluding. Whether entertainment or not, you have to sell a product. Linda ikeji has a product which she sell on her blog and its called advert space..so what are you selling on your entertainment blog.i guess you don't have a clue.you can never make a dime without selling a product be it online or offline.

Bellanaija sells ads space and premium sponsored post.that is a product.nairaland sells a product and its called ads space.is nairaland not a forum where entertainment post is being featured.

Bloggers that are running google adsense on their blog have a product which is rendering their blog for google to use for their advert, that is a product also.

product is classified into goods and services, so find what you can sell else you won't make a dime with this mentality.as long as you offer something online to make money, it means you have a product
Re: Bloggers; How Can We Make More Money With Our Blogs by kay29000(m): 11:50am On Jul 10, 2015
bedfordng:
then you are wrong with your thinking. I mentioned a product and you did not even bother to think before concluding. Whether entertainment or not, you have to sell a product. Linda ikeji has a product which she sell on her blog and its called advert space..so what are you selling on your entertainment blog.i guess you don't have a clue.you can never make a dime without selling a product be it online or offline.

Bellanaija sells ads space and premium sponsored post.that is a product.nairaland sells a product and its called ads space.is nairaland not a forum where entertainment post is being featured.

Bloggers that are running google adsense on their blog have a product which is rendering their blog for google to use for their advert, that is a product also.

product is classified into goods and services, so find what you can sell else you won't make a dime with this mentality.as long as you offer something online to make money, it means you have a product

Quit with the long talk, e everyone knows you have to sell advert space to make money with a blog...that is basic knowledge. That is not what you meant with the initial post.
Re: Bloggers; How Can We Make More Money With Our Blogs by bedfordng(m): 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
kay29000:

Quit with the long talk, e everyone knows you have to sell advert space to make money with a blog...that is basic knowledge. That is not what you meant with the initial post.
ok
Re: Bloggers; How Can We Make More Money With Our Blogs by kay29000(m): 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
Yea, I have gone from an average of 250 daily views to 500...My goal is 50,000 pageviews daily, and I have given myself 6 months to achieve that. Reaching the goal would be my birthday present in December...I know I can make it. LETS GO!!!
Re: Bloggers; How Can We Make More Money With Our Blogs by kay29000(m): 9:41am On Jul 14, 2015
Yipeee!!! I am currently at 1,000 daily pageviews...I am getting closer and closer to my 50,000 daily pageviews. All I need now is a quantum leap.
Re: Bloggers; How Can We Make More Money With Our Blogs by Menace2Society(m): 11:03am On Jul 14, 2015
kay29000:

LMAO grin u no sabi anything sorry to say
Re: Bloggers; How Can We Make More Money With Our Blogs by kay29000(m): 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Menace2Society:
LMAO grin u no sabi anything sorry to say

OK.

Re: Bloggers; How Can We Make More Money With Our Blogs by Menace2Society(m): 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
kay29000:

OK.
Mumu blogger grin
Re: Bloggers; How Can We Make More Money With Our Blogs by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
kay29000:
Yipeee!!! I am currently at 1,000 daily pageviews...I am getting closer and closer to my 50,000 daily pageviews. All I need now is a quantum leap.
organic? Or have you started the fb advertising
Re: Bloggers; How Can We Make More Money With Our Blogs by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
Menace2Society:
Mumu blogger grin
we must try to encourage people. *never despise thy humble beginning.
Re: Bloggers; How Can We Make More Money With Our Blogs by Menace2Society(m): 12:18am On Jul 18, 2015
radiokilla:
we must try to encourage people. *never despise thy humble beginning.
Look at his response man!he deserves the discouragement
Re: Bloggers; How Can We Make More Money With Our Blogs by binarCOACH(m): 12:31am On Jul 18, 2015
kay29000:
2012-2014 saw every tom dick and harry opening Blogs daily after Linda Ikeji blew up. I think right now, anyone still blogging is in it for the long haul. So, my question is...how can we make more money on our blogs?

CPA Marketing is the way.. https://www.nairaland.com/2458648/cpa-marketing-make-millionaire-3
Re: Bloggers; How Can We Make More Money With Our Blogs by kay29000(m): 4:39am On Jul 18, 2015
radiokilla:
organic? Or have you started the fb advertising

Organic. I don't have money for Facebook advertising yet.
Re: Bloggers; How Can We Make More Money With Our Blogs by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 18, 2015
kay29000:

Organic. I don't have money for Facebook advertising yet.
i see. Get your seo right then. Just read it up and apply, it works gradually. Start with backlinking. Look for an authority blog in your niche, talk to the blogger, you two should exchange links, 3-4 blogs of such will be superb.

Also, tucktail.com does stuff for you.

1 Like

Re: Bloggers; How Can We Make More Money With Our Blogs by kay29000(m): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2015
radiokilla:
i see. Get your seo right then. Just read it up and apply, it works gradually. Start with backlinking. Look for an authority blog in your niche, talk to the blogger, you two should exchange links, 3-4 blogs of such will be superb.

Also, tucktail.com does stuff for you.

Okay. I'll start working on that. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

5 Trending Businesses For 2016 / Bill Gates Is Now Worth $90 Billion / I Need A Payoneer Card Or Paypal For My Online Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.