Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

ACI Wants To Train 10,000 Nigerian Kids In Robotics For FREE In 6 Cities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ACI Wants To Train 10,000 Nigerian Kids In Robotics For FREE In 6 Cities (468 Views)

OAU To Extend Distance Learning Centres To 6 Cities / Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) / When Education Was Free In Nigeria, Must See: [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ACI Wants To Train 10,000 Nigerian Kids In Robotics For FREE In 6 Cities by techwale: 1:00am On Jul 09, 2015
Isn't this awesome? Stumbled on it and I decided to share:

ACI was founded by Olaoluwa Balogun, an OAU alumnus that wants to turn around the education system in Nigeria by empowering kids and youths to build useful technology. ACI provides in-depth technology education to young Africans under the age of 30. Their goal is to see a great number of Nigerian youths become computer programmers and tech enthusiast in a few years to come. They believe in providing an education that is result-centric not certificate-centric: the kind of education that will empower young people to change the world around them.

Read the FULL story here: http://techpoint.ng/aci-will-train-10000-nigerian-kids-robotics-free-need-help/

Re: ACI Wants To Train 10,000 Nigerian Kids In Robotics For FREE In 6 Cities by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 09, 2015
ok
Re: ACI Wants To Train 10,000 Nigerian Kids In Robotics For FREE In 6 Cities by kodded(m): 1:16am On Jul 09, 2015
cool

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad Free Scholarships: Flinders International Postgraduate Research Sch / Federal University Lokoja Post Utme / While I Was So Sick, I Wrote This Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.