Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Single Christains - Should I Stop Praying For A Husband? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Single Christains - Should I Stop Praying For A Husband? (677 Views)

Why We Must Stop Praying Or Bowing To Mary / Secret Of Why Christains Should Not Use The Niv Bible / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Christains - Should I Stop Praying For A Husband? by ZebaReba: 2:38am On Jul 09, 2015
I claim all his promises.
Went for deliverance
Nothing is wrong with me but why me? Am I pushing God too hard. Did anyone pray for a husband it came to pass, pls share coz I'm down in my spirit. Thnks
Re: Single Christains - Should I Stop Praying For A Husband? by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 09, 2015
Ask Holy Ghost to guide you to your husband. Ask Him now.

1 Like

Re: Single Christains - Should I Stop Praying For A Husband? by ZebaReba: 2:55am On Jul 09, 2015
barrnchedo:
Ask Holy Ghost to guide you to your husband. Ask Him now.

I will. Thnks
Re: Single Christains - Should I Stop Praying For A Husband? by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 09, 2015
ZebaReba:

I will. Thnks
God bless you.
Re: Single Christains - Should I Stop Praying For A Husband? by ibnquasale(m): 4:16am On Jul 09, 2015
I will be back later in the morning...
Re: Single Christains - Should I Stop Praying For A Husband? by elantraceey(f): 7:21am On Jul 09, 2015
Stop praying for a husband instead pray to God to give you an attractive spirit and attitude, the type that attracts the right people and pray he takes away every wrong attitude you might have that you don't know of and he should help you break out of them and thirdly be more open to the people around you .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Christains - Should I Stop Praying For A Husband? by Karleb(m): 7:49am On Jul 09, 2015
Just start moving around more often and look attractive i.e package yourself.
Re: Single Christains - Should I Stop Praying For A Husband? by damilareoye: 7:51am On Jul 09, 2015
keep on praying to God and be at alert for opportunities. surely, your miracle is on its way.
Re: Single Christains - Should I Stop Praying For A Husband? by Heavenly102: 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
Why so desperate for husband? Don't you have other ambitions to go after. If you are not careful having a husband could actually derail your life progress

(1) (Reply)

Oldest Copy Of The Qu’ran Ever Found In Birmingham, UK / How True Is This Statement? / In Quest Of The Unknown Brahman(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.