Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,804 members, 7,841,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Nigerian Taxi Driver Suspended For Insulting Gay Passengers Kissing In His Cab. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Taxi Driver Suspended For Insulting Gay Passengers Kissing In His Cab. (3123 Views)

Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG / Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People / Video: Of The Kids Kissing In A Lagos Church Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Taxi Driver Suspended For Insulting Gay Passengers Kissing In His Cab. by babypipsy: 6:42am On Jul 10, 2015
The guy didn't imagine the couple would go that length to report him. Quite unfortunately, he is learning the hard way. Na money we come make here, their lifestyle no concern us.
Re: Nigerian Taxi Driver Suspended For Insulting Gay Passengers Kissing In His Cab. by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 10, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
the photos of the victims
These cute guys. shocked
Re: Nigerian Taxi Driver Suspended For Insulting Gay Passengers Kissing In His Cab. by dinachi(m): 6:52am On Jul 10, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
the photos of the victims
These are not the victims,the taxi driver is the victim. These are bullyish aggressors intent on killing the taxi driver with disgust. All normal men will throw up at the sight of two men kissing!
Re: Nigerian Taxi Driver Suspended For Insulting Gay Passengers Kissing In His Cab. by efemenaslectura: 7:27am On Jul 10, 2015
dinachi:

These are not the victims,the taxi driver is the victim. These are bullyish aggressors intent on killing the taxi driver with disgust. All normal men will throw up at the sight of two men kissing!
yeah right. The last time I checked every ones preferences are different deal with it or stayaway ffrom countries that accept homosexuals tongue

Re: Nigerian Taxi Driver Suspended For Insulting Gay Passengers Kissing In His Cab. by dinachi(m): 7:33am On Jul 10, 2015
efemenaslectura:
yeah right. The last time I checked every ones preferences are different deal with it or stayaway ffrom countries that accept homosexuals tongue
And you have to post pictures of two other terribly disgusting homosexual dudes to prove your point? You need a smack on your head!
Why don't you also paste pictures of paedophiles and incestous couple and spew the same rubbish about preferences being different?
You guys are the worst kind of hypochrites known to humanity!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Taxi Driver Suspended For Insulting Gay Passengers Kissing In His Cab. by efemenaslectura: 7:35am On Jul 10, 2015
dinachi:

And you have to post pictures of two other terribly disgusting homosexual dudes to prove your point? You need a smack on your head!
Why don't you also paste pictures of paedophiles and incestous couple and spew the same rubbish about preferences being different?
You guys are the worst kind of hypochrites known to humanity!
whatever tongue
Re: Nigerian Taxi Driver Suspended For Insulting Gay Passengers Kissing In His Cab. by dinachi(m): 7:39am On Jul 10, 2015
cococandy:

Some truth here. I agree with you.
They've been rejected too long. their victory is still fresh.
It is not Until nobody pays too much attention to the topic again that they will calm the exhibitionism down.
It is gonna get worse. Wait till paedophiles and incestous couples join them. You will abandon America and run home in disgust.
Opening doors to homosexuals is the first step in the degradation of humanity.
Watch as sweaty old hairy perverts f0ndle your children in public by the time paedophiles get their own freedom.
You will remember this day!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Taxi Driver Suspended For Insulting Gay Passengers Kissing In His Cab. by wengerly(m): 8:04am On Jul 10, 2015
dinachi:

It is gonna get worse. Wait till paedophiles and incestous couples join them. You will abandon America and run home in disgust.
Watch as sweaty old hairy perverts f0ndle your children in public by the time paedophiles get their own freedom.

dinachi, I quite agree with you. Paedophiles are already bracing up to get their own liberty as well. Then, all supporters will have a change of heart.
Re: Nigerian Taxi Driver Suspended For Insulting Gay Passengers Kissing In His Cab. by cococandy(f): 8:57am On Jul 10, 2015
dinachi:

Really?

Why haven't run away from Nigeria in disgust?
Lmao. I'd say your children in Nigeria are daily molested by hairy old men with govt approval and all you worry about is the day 'in future' when it will happen to american children. You're funny young man. How does taking panadol for another man's headache feel?

And just so you know, I witnessed more cases of homosexuality at home than here. (For now)

Abeg talking about this with you sometimes dey tire me. You will overlook the tree in your eye and help your neighbor find the grain in his eye.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Taxi Driver Suspended For Insulting Gay Passengers Kissing In His Cab. by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 10, 2015
cococandy:

Really?

Why haven't you run away from Nigeria in disgust?
Lmao. I'd say your children in Nigeria are daily molested by hairy old men with govt approval and all you worry about is the day 'in future' when it will happen to american children. You're funny young man. How does taking panadol for another man's headache feel?

And just so you know, I witnessed more cases of homosexuality at home than here. (For now)

Abeg talking about this with you sometimes dey tire me. You will overlook the tree in your eye and help your neighbor find the grain in his eye.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Taxi Driver Suspended For Insulting Gay Passengers Kissing In His Cab. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 10, 2015
wengerly:

dinachi, I quite agree with you. Paedophiles are already bracing up to get their own liberty as well. Then, all supporters will have a change of heart.

Is paedophilia not legal in Nigeria? Lets face our own business.
Paedophilia being legal doesn't mean Americans would give their kids to a paedophile without consent or tolerate its rape.
Re: Nigerian Taxi Driver Suspended For Insulting Gay Passengers Kissing In His Cab. by wengerly(m): 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Is paedophilia not legal in Nigeria? Lets face our own business.
Paedophilia being legal doesn't mean Americans would give their kids to a paedophile without consent or tolerate its rape.

How and when did it become legal?
Re: Nigerian Taxi Driver Suspended For Insulting Gay Passengers Kissing In His Cab. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
wengerly:

How and when did it become legal?

Many under age girls below 18years get married in Southern Nigeria.
Polygamy and Paedophilia is legal in Nigeria and your senator Yerima married an underage girl.
Why not live countries that legalise homosexual to be?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Euthanasia (mercy Killing) a sin? / Silky Kola For Sale CALL/WHATSAP 08030728324@ Affordable Price / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.