Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,673 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Resident Evil 5 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Resident Evil 5 (2405 Views)

Resident Evil 6 For Sale / How Can I Kill Saddler In Resident Evil 4 / Resident Evil E-novels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resident Evil 5 by disease(m): 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2009
Capcom will be releasing Resident Evil 5 on March 13 2009 for PlayStation 3 & XBox360.
It has already been released in Japan.
Characters in the game include:
Chris Redfield
Sheva Alomar - agent of the West African branch of the BSAA
Albert Wesker
Excella Gionne
Ozwell E. Spencer

Re: Resident Evil 5 by Badriyyah(f): 9:25am On Mar 07, 2009
Already seen most of the Gameplay thanks to my Japanese friend. I haven't been a fan of the series since RE4 because there's no more Zombies. The currency is Naira though,lol. And sometimes the game just seems like a stereotype, undecided.
Re: Resident Evil 5 by Infoseye(m): 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2009
the game is nice but its getting boring sha.I ve been a fan since resident evil back in the days of ps1 game
Re: Resident Evil 5 by lexyman(m): 11:25am On Mar 11, 2009
i've just recieved a complimentary copy of the residence evil 5 , it got to me late due to logistic reasons, hoping to get some more 10copies b4 the end of today, holla lexyman on 08023321050 to own a copy
Re: Resident Evil 5 by texazzpete(m): 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2009
Badriyyah:

Already seen most of the Gameplay thanks to my Japanese friend. I haven't been a fan of the series since RE4 because there's no more Zombies. The currency is Naira though,lol. And sometimes the game just seems like a stereotype, undecided.

WTF?!

Resident Evil 4 was the best resident evil ever!! it doesn't always have to be about shambling zombies grin

1 Like

Re: Resident Evil 5 by lexyman(m): 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2009
texazzpete, let me send a copy to u , i believe we can do it the usual way.
Re: Resident Evil 5 by ayotech1(m): 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2009
Hey all. I have a brand new Resident Evil 5 XBOX 360 (PAL) disc for sale or trade. My system is NTSC and its useless to me. If Anyone is interested i'll trade it for the NTSC version or of course, good 'ol fashioned cash. Call Ayo-tech on 08098999202 if ur game.

Get it, game, never mind.
Re: Resident Evil 5 by Badriyyah(f): 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2009
texazzpete:

WTF?!

Resident Evil 4 was the best resident evil ever!! it doesn't always have to be about shambling zombies grin

I think i'll pass, have played RE5 and RE4 and i'll stick to not playing those games anymore. I'll stick to the old RE's that made more sense and didn't feel like shoot em ups.
Re: Resident Evil 5 by Sauron1: 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2009
ayo-tech:

Hey all. I have a brand new Resident Evil 5 XBOX 360 (PAL) disc for sale or trade. My system is NTSC and its useless to me. If Anyone is interested i'll trade it for the NTSC version or of course, good 'ol fashioned cash. Call Ayo-tech on 08098999202 if ur game.

Get HDTV. . . . . .
Re: Resident Evil 5 by Gaminechic: 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2009
Im surprised no one is talking about "Racism" like everyother place discussing RE5 on the net

zombie games, never my thing, trying so hard to cash in on FPS
Re: Resident Evil 5 by malikalhaj: 9:15am On Apr 01, 2009
ayo-tech:

i think u are mistaken, RE5 is a region free game so don't get i twisted
Re: Resident Evil 5 by obinna5000(m): 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2009
@malikalhaj
Resident Evil 5 is only region-free on PlayStation 3.
Re: Resident Evil 5 by samosward(m): 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2009
Hi GUYS, I don't know if we can do game exchange on PS3, I have fifa 09 for an exchange for PES 09 and NBA 08 or Fifa 08 for an for GTA 4. You can call me on 07065297939 or 08024624909, lest I forget, am Osward
Re: Resident Evil 5 by utotomi3(m): 3:56pm On May 03, 2009
Badriyyah:

You can't trust a girl's opinion on games. They are not serious gamers and they are not into hardcore games. Females are usually into casual games such as pac man and other nintendo wii games.
Re: Resident Evil 5 by dakmanzero(m): 11:54am On May 04, 2009
@utotomi3

Ha!

Dont mess with the girls o. I am pretty sure gamine knows more about games than you do, lol!

There are many hardcore female gamers out there. Just watch the quake3 battle between missy and msX to get a feel for how easily these vixens would wipe the floor with your misogynist ass! cheesy

And Badriyyah, you have committed sacrilege by claiming that res4, the undisputed king of Resident Evil, is not as good as the older pseudo-puzzle-adventure fixed angle human-tank games. Repent!
Re: Resident Evil 5 by Badriyyah(f): 1:23pm On May 04, 2009
utotomi3:

You can't trust a girl's opinion on games. They are not serious gamers and they are not into hardcore games. Females are usually into casual games such as pac man and other nintendo wii games.

Hahahahahahaha. You kill me with your ignorance, girls are not serious gamers? LMAO, Maybe you're the one that needs to stick to pac man and wii games.
Re: Resident Evil 5 by Badriyyah(f): 1:25pm On May 04, 2009
dakmanzero:

And Badriyyah, you have committed sacrilege by claiming that res4, the undisputed king of Resident Evil, is not as good as the older pseudo-puzzle-adventure fixed angle human-tank games. Repent!

I shall not repent. tongue tongue
Re: Resident Evil 5 by dakmanzero(m): 1:32pm On May 04, 2009
The end is nigh for blasphemers! repent or face the wrath of Chris redfield's Biceps.
Re: Resident Evil 5 by Badriyyah(f): 1:47pm On May 04, 2009
dakmanzero:

The end is nigh for blasphemers! repent or face the wrath of Chris redfield's Biceps.

Chris, He used to so small, Until steriods. cry cry
Re: Resident Evil 5 by dakmanzero(m): 1:53pm On May 04, 2009
Why the sadfaces? I thought the chicks would did the new roided-up Chris! Lol

Thank goodness Sheva didn't get the silicone treatment, lol! She *does* have a bikini costume though,
Re: Resident Evil 5 by Badriyyah(f): 2:53pm On May 04, 2009
dakmanzero:

Why the sadfaces? I thought the chicks would did the new roided-up Chris! Lol

Thank goodness Sheva didn't get the silicone treatment, lol! She *does* have a bikini costume though,

No way, He looks weird. tongue tongue

Hahaha, Well her "club" outfit gave her the love-vendor treatment.lol
Re: Resident Evil 5 by dondamie: 11:43pm On May 14, 2009
Badriyyah:

I think i'll pass, have played RE5 and RE4 and i'll stick to not playing those games anymore. I'll stick to the old RE's that made more sense and didn't feel like shoot em ups.

pls i'm interested in the game i mean resident evil,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,pls can you help me to send it to my email=damic_aka2003@yahoo.com,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thankx so much,

(1) (Reply)

Ps2 Cheat Pls / Pes 2017 Android And Ios Gamers Drop Your User Name And Team Line Up / Minecraft: Pocket Edition 1.0.7.0 Apk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.