Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:53 AM

How Can I Kill Saddler In Resident Evil 4 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Can I Kill Saddler In Resident Evil 4 (6951 Views)

7 Plotholes In Resident Evil Code: Veronica X / Resident Evil 6 For Sale / Resident Evil E-novels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Kill Saddler In Resident Evil 4 by afajack(m): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2010
please i help
how can i kill saddler in resident evil 4 the guy is too much.
Re: How Can I Kill Saddler In Resident Evil 4 by franzharare: 8:31am On Aug 05, 2010
afajack, I have just read about your query. But as I can say that instead of wasting precious ammo on Krauser, wait until he gets close and exposes his vulnerable body and slice his legs with Leon's knife. It's best to practice this on lone enemies beforehand.
Re: How Can I Kill Saddler In Resident Evil 4 by ogagusps3: 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2010
When he exposes his vulnerable body shoot him with a gun that pins to the enemy then explodes. Don't waste precious life, run around and keep running till he weak body is exposed.
Re: How Can I Kill Saddler In Resident Evil 4 by bright007(f): 5:01am On Jan 30, 2011
Saddler is  most simlplest boss of dat game.just target the eyes on either of his legs and then he will expose his weakpoint.U̶̲̥̅̊ can also activate the large piece of iron to give saddler a big hit.do this a couple of times and ADA will give U̶̲̥̅̊ the rocket Launcher
Re: How Can I Kill Saddler In Resident Evil 4 by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2011
Not that i have played the game since after the 1st installment on PC

Try this here
http://www.ehow.com/how_7607162_past-saddler-resident-evil-4.html

[list]
[li]1: Begin the final boss fight with Osmund Saddler. Press the "Dodge" button when prompted during his attacks; it will give you a split second to hit the correct button and get out of the way unscathed.[/li]
[li]2: Shoot the eyes located on his legs. When he is stunned from a shot to one of these eyes, run up to him and press "A" when prompted, to climb onto him and stab his main eyeball.[/li]
[li]3: Shoot the explosive barrels positioned around the area whenever Saddler is near them, as this stuns him and causes him damage. Climb onto the walkway at either end, and press the switch when he is close, to cause the scaffolding to crash onto him.[/li]
[li]4: Continue mixing the attacks in Steps 2 and 3. Wait for Ada to throw you a rocket launcher after you have hurt Saddler badly enough; she will throw it automatically when that threshold has been reached.[/li]
[li]5: Pick up the rocket launcher and equip it. Wait for Saddler to approach you, and shoot him with the rocket launcher once to defeat him[/li]
[/list]

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Please Which Soccer Game Is Best On Ps1 / Please Helpppppppp The Walking Dead Season 1 & 2 (IOS) / Online Fifa 20 Players In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.