Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Between Now And September - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Between Now And September (636 Views)

Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 / Commonwealth Of Zion To Rock Ilorin On 29th September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Now And September by Kei144(m): 8:39am On Jul 09, 2015
[size=14pt]Prophetic Word by Doug Addison[/size]

If your ability to hear God has seemed flat lately, then get ready to hear and take action. God will speak to you more clearly in July, and you will receive instructions that will help you get established in what He is doing over the next few months.

August is going to bring the start of a new reality in your life. Prayers that you have prayed and things you have battled for a number of years are going to take root and be established.

Expect a major shift in September and watch as things kick into a higher gear.

http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=14912

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Now And September by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 09, 2015
Scam
Re: Between Now And September by Kei144(m): 9:00am On Jul 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Scam

If you had clicked the link (source), you would have seen that the person that gave the prophetic word belongs to a group of internationally well-known prophets. You are just ignorant.
Re: Between Now And September by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 09, 2015
You think I care about any prophet or religion? Huhuhuhu. Bruv I can't be bothered by whatever any man says to me in the name of religion
Kei144:

If you had clicked the link (source), you would have seen that the person that gave the prophetic word belongs to a group of internationally well-known prophets. You are just ignorant.
Re: Between Now And September by Kei144(m): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
You think I care about any prophet or religion? Huhuhuhu. Bruv I can't be bothered by whatever any man says to me in the name of religion

Okay o o.
Re: Between Now And September by johnw74: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Yet you are in the religious forum reading and posting
Re: Between Now And September by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Moral?
johnw74:

Yet you are in the religious forum reading and posting
Re: Between Now And September by PROPHETmichael: 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
Kei144:
[size=14pt]Prophetic Word by Doug Addison[/size]

If your ability to hear God has seemed flat lately, then get ready to hear and take action. God will speak to you more clearly in July, and you will receive instructions that will help you get established in what He is doing over the next few months.

August is going to bring the start of a new reality in your life. Prayers that you have prayed and things you have battled for a number of years are going to take root and be established.

Expect a major shift in September and watch as things kick into a higher gear.

http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=14912

This is not prophecy but someone sitting down somewhere to learn prophetic lingo and then pass it as prophecy.

(1) (Reply)

.......... / Is It Spiritual Or Ordinary? Help. / See What Bishop T. D Jakes Has To Say About Christian Gays And Bisexuals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.