Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Is It Spiritual Or Ordinary? Help. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Spiritual Or Ordinary? Help. (633 Views)

Is A Gospel Song Or Preaching Spiritual Or Just Emotional? / "Rain Making" Spiritual Or Local Science ?? / Christians-spiritual Or Physical Possesions!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Spiritual Or Ordinary? Help. by Jose35(m): 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
I had a dream last night how I saw someone that resembles my cousin standing with this woman that sells shop opposite my house in my kitchen. They both wore black with something like black charcoal on their faces. Then they were joining hands together. And I was trying to say Jesus but I could not they pressed me down I was turning on my bed and it was like I saw my sister in my room next to my bed wearing a white gown saying brother stand up. Blood of Jesus and she was holding a bible.I was finally able to say Jesus.when I stood up my spirit told me to look at where I keep my shoes so I on the flashlight of my phone to look.i saw a long tail . I knew it was a rat. It really supprised me because I've lived here for more than one year and I have never seen a rat in here. I checked the time if was 2:23am. So because of my health conditions I could not challenge the rat so I reached for my side stool and picked up my olive oil and put in my mouth and blew it. It was around 5:12 am when I woke up to go to the bathroom I saw a gigantic rat dead face up legs up in my room. I'm shocked till now.

please what do you think?
Re: Is It Spiritual Or Ordinary? Help. by Kossyne(m): 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
K
Re: Is It Spiritual Or Ordinary? Help. by ShobayoEmma(m): 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
2nd k
Re: Is It Spiritual Or Ordinary? Help. by chomytex(f): 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
3rd k
Re: Is It Spiritual Or Ordinary? Help. by importexpert(m): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
we need people more knowledgeable in this field to come and shade more light
Re: Is It Spiritual Or Ordinary? Help. by ArchEnemy(m): 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
Wierd
But thank God the rat is dead anyway

And to the 'k' posters above: una well done o
Re: Is It Spiritual Or Ordinary? Help. by Mprex(f): 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
its either your cousin and this Lady are joining forces to attack you spiritually or some demonic spirits are masking with familiar faces to attack you.

Either way, its a good thing you found the rat dead. Still pray about it tho

1 Like

Re: Is It Spiritual Or Ordinary? Help. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
It could be spiritual you know....
Follow this link and your life will never be the same again
https://www.nairaland.com/2414762/spiritual-warfare-deliverance-casting-out
Re: Is It Spiritual Or Ordinary? Help. by BOWOTO(m): 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
just thank God and move on.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/09/15 / Shocking: President Buhari Ordered Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Chapel! / Over 30 Judges Opt Out Of Officiating 'Gay Weddings' Following New Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.