Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) (61689 Views)

Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) / Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) / Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by Btruth: 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
Desperate housewife!
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by adedayourt(m): 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
looking at both of dem d lady looks more like his auny rather dan a wife. d guy sef no do well, wen he knows he cant stick with her til dawn y strtvit in d first place.

Moral Lesson.
The saying might be true that age is a number if you love her go fir her. But the untold truth which we alk shy away from is forgetting shes gonna age much faster than the guy and by the time d man is flurishing with age woman starts depreciating and can no longer cope.
#trouble den sets in.

Guys go for a lady fairly ur age mate, better still u much older than
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
yorubadelta:

She didn't upload the video herself.. it was leaked. Check the source .. Biko
...we yaf hia sad undecided
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by dejavume: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
I CANT STOP LAUGHING ...ORISIRISI
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Calbarian:

Ika is yoruba for evil/wickedness depending on context
Thanks.
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by Intendy: 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suM5HRA8OS8
Help me ask her if she's ready to port
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
44 and 35.....

Odikwa risky@Baba Tee.! grin
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by fragile96: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jorussia:
with an age difference of 9years so she expected the guy man to marry her?
so d guy man sef no see d age difference befor he dey straff her, abegss

s
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by purpledandelion: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
You should've removed that bogey in your nose before turning that camera on to record your ugly face b1tch. Get over your life already
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by Adesiji77: 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
UK based Yetunde Bustline Oduwole, 44, and Babatunde Bernard, 35, used to be an item until things went sour between them. Baba Tee is now dating Dupe Odulate, 32.

Seems this Baba Tee has a flair for ladies whose last names start with "Odu"... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by fragile96: 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
adedayourt:
looking at both of dem d lady looks more like his auny rather dan a wife. d guy sef no do well, wen he knows he cant stick with her til dawn y strtvit in d first place.

Moral Lesson.
The saying might be true that age is a number if you love her go fir her. But the untold truth which we alk shy away from is forgetting shes gonna age much faster than the guy and by the time d man is flurishing with age woman starts depreciating and can no longer cope.
#trouble den sets in.

Guys go for a lady fairly ur age mate, better still u much older than
well said, Jah bless
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by Classicman47(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
How do you mess around with a young man 9yrs junior and expect to not be embarrassed?

She is clearly deluding herself and like Airforce1 said, age is no longer on her side.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by adedayourt(m): 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
fragile96:
well said, Jah bless

thanks sire
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by adedayourt(m): 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lizabeth25:
44 and 35.....

Odikwa risky@Baba Tee.! grin

almost 10yrs
dat aint young
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by pretydiva(f): 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
ajepako:

Girlfriend! That woman you just called insane is one of the bubbliest, funniest and down to earth gals i know

You need to read her column in HEART magazine in the early 90s to know who she really is..

I have met with her personally alongside, Jerry Sawyerr and Toni Kan, all successful writers now when they were struggling junior editors with the defunct magazine..

For her to rant like that, something really happened to her..
Please, dont make fun of her.
In fact, you should pray a guy never treats you like that..

I dont mean to be rude pls,,

My God! YETUNDE!!!! (Crying)
i didnt insult/meant 2 insult her. I didn't like d fact she was using God's name 4 granted,as if she can order him around 2 do wat ever she pleases
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by AlchemistDean(m): 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
Insidous:

Dumbo undecided
Okay...That's enough weirdo...Have a nice Day
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
freecocoa:
An intelligent and self respecting woman will have "the talk" and walk away, why stay with a man that embarrasses you? You only start crying when he decides to save you further embarrassment by breaking up?

Oh! Please, that woman is insane.

Hi freecocoa, You obviously missed my initial post where i clearly did not agree with the way she has gone about this. Also its possible that they had broken up since last year and he had continued to embarrass her since then. We both know some "men" are like that.
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

.....And move on with the ex pictures all over his facebook wall. Do you know how many exs people have nowadays before settlng down. So all my exs should have albums on my facebook wall?
If he had done something worse than removing her pictures she would have said so, what she is looking for is pity

Sweetheart

I am not quite sure you even read my response properly...Sweetheart undecided
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by Chubhie: 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
Sorry.........Busta rhymes....
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by wristbangle: 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
Airforce1:
she not crying cuz she got dumped

She's crying because age is not on her side

Why she go nickname herself "bustline" and expect men to take her serious undecided

grin grin grin
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by jackyraw09: 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
things old bitches do for six packed sexy guys like baba tee grin
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by freecocoa(f): 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Hi freecocoa, You obviously missed my initial post where i clearly did not agree with the way she has gone about this. Also its possible that they had broken up since last year and he had continued to embarrass her since then. We both know some "men" are like that.
If removing her pictures from his wall is what she call embarrassment, then I am not surprised she's crying, someone who think's this way hardly sees reason.
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by sage2(m): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
If God listens and answers her this much, then can't she just ask God to bless her with her bream husband? Women and foolishness sha.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by Whobedatte(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
fadolak:
Madam, move on with your life and forget him. Imagine!!! Baba Tee of all celeb, that one that looks like a renal patient.
haaaa. U too get bad wink
mouth. Weytin d guy do u
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by cristweeezy(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
This is serious! UK based Yetunde Bustline Oduwole, 44, and Babatunde Bernard, 35, used to be an item until things went sour between them. Baba Tee is now dating Dupe Odulate, 32. But Yetunde is finding it difficult to deal with the emotions of breaking up with the chubby comedian.

In a YouTube video released yesterday, Yetunde did not only cry, she cursed Tunde over claims that he embarrassed her before the world. Watch the heartbreaking video above while what she said is this:

“Tunde, this afternoon again, you embarrassed me before the whole world. You’ve been embarrassing me right from the 18th of January. I got about 20 messages today from your Facebook friends, and they were asking me if we are quarreling that you have removed all my pictures from your wall.

Even to the extent that you went to the albums I created for you, and removed all my
photos there, and you left my friends, Tolu and the rest of them. Why should you embarrass me this much? What did I do to you? Is it a crime to date you?

Why is it that every time we fight, you do drastic things? Hmm, I pity you… I really pity you. Don’t you know that they don’t offend me? I’m always sincere with all the men I date, and if they are dishonest with me, they find it terrible and difficult to climb up in life again.
I told my God that he should greatly punish any man that upsets me, and He always does it for me. Just yesterday, Babs ( my former husband ) and his wife were calling me, begging me to please have mercy on them.

His wife begged me to forgive him, but I said there was nothing he did to me that I have forgiven him. Look at all the years…10 good years he has been struggling, and he has been unable to achieve success. And I doubt if he can make it because he has wronged me.
I have forgiven him, and I have asked God to restore all his possessions. I’m just warning you Tunde Bernard…hmm, I’m not the kind of person you offend. If you still want to bear the name Baba Tee, you better stop being on my matter.
You had better beg my creator because I did not offend you; I have never held grudges against you for a whole day. You are wicked, and you don’t think.
..breaks down in tears

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/wow-nollywood-actor-baba-tees-ex.html

In the photos are Yetunde and Tunde in the good days vs her crying in the video
abeg,na wen unilorin postume form go comot
oo?
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by juman(m): 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
This is rassshhh level. grin
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by eedrissa(m): 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
Sorry case...na so does artist they do.dnt worry madam he will so betray the new wife....madam u need to turn up for anoda man b4 it late
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by lastpage: 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
pretydiva:
shocked...who is dis insane fellow blabbing undecided..God isn't ur servant dat ur command at ur will

I wonder o, the old hag better find something berra to do with her miserable life.
44yrs dating a 35 yr old boy! shocked shocked

beg you koor, beg you nii!
How do you want him to still have your pictures on his FBook, when he has moved on, abi na by force? Abeg waaka. undecided

When you were wasting your youthful days, you think dem dey beg you dat time..... now menopause don set in you wan die over Tunde!
Be like say the old cargo don dey get mantal problem sef, with all the crying and wailing over boyfriend!
grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by beyoncausme: 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
sorry....

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by friends4ever(m): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
Age is just a number. Why did the fucking baba t agreed to be with at the first place? He used her and throw her to the curb, not good huh. Put this lady in your sister's shoe...mehn we gotta reason before we comment on a serious issue like this. I feel for her. She's still young and pretty, she gonna fine the right man of her choice not a gold digging asshole and a woman user known as baba T my ass.
Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by Youngpo413: 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
freshness2020:
Not nice Mr!
Buh ma'am I guess u need some spiritual cleansing, all I see here is "sare wagba" .
Get closer to God and see ur dream man come true!
you are really fresh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) by Youngpo413: 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
Creamz:
She should move on jor....she's acting like she has never broken someone's heart before
that's way I don't pity any heartbroken lady no matter what,cos most of them are reaping what they sowed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) / Mad Melon Of Danfo Drivers Is Dead / PHOTOS : August Alsina's Shares Photos Of His HUGE Dicck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.