Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,602 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 (16756 Views)

Adsense Applicants- How Long Does It Take To Get Second Review? / 10 Best Google Adsense Tips To Get Adsense Approved Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by kingstylo01(m): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
haryomikun:

Same thing with me too... My application just got rejected today. It said Insufficient content
your URL
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by alexisgist(m): 7:29am On Apr 14, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
#ChuzzyBlog

Sure way to get google adsense approval in 2015. 99.9% guaranteed....

If you have been frustrated by google adsense replies to your adsense application, there is help coming your way right now if only you are willing to work it out.

After i was click-bombed and hacked on my wordpress blog, my adsense account with about $260 was
disabled. I felt so horrible and wasn't sure if i wanted to continue as a blogger.

I searched for alternatives and none was as interesting as google adsense. i was determined to get my adsense approved again so i set into the internet to get some vital information. It took me about 3 months to arrive with this.

Follow me closely as i share...

1. I deleted all post i had on my new blog that had failed to get approval

2. I switched from Entertainment Niche to Medical and wrote 10 "Unique" contents (let me take a second to explain what i mean by unique. I am no expert in the medical world, i don't even know a thing there. this is how i made my content unique:

a) I searched for 10 invaluable medical posts which i will not disclose to you cos i won't be helping you if i do that.

b) Each of these posts had over 500 words.

c) I rephrased every single sentence and substituted almost all the keywords with similar words.

d) I made my own custom image using photoshop and corel draw) I believe that looks like a "Unique" content, isn't it? sure it is.

3. After that, i kept sharing my posts everywhere possible for 2 days.

4. Added contact and privacy policy pages on my blog.

5. I reapplied for adSense and in less than 48hours i was back to business.

With these steps am sure you will get the approval asap. Goodluck!

Share with your friends and do not copy and paste on your blog!! smiley
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/07/get-your-adsense-approved-in-less-than.html

Hello can I have your Contact please it's very important
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 14, 2016
Can i apply for google adsense with this my blog http://www.themedicaid..com/
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by lightdotcom: 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
#ChuzzyBlog

If you have been frustrated by google adsense replies to your adsense application, there is help coming your way right now if only you are willing to work it out.

After i was click-bombed and hacked on my wordpress blog, my adsense account with about $260 was disabled. I felt so horrible and wasn't sure if i wanted to continue as a blogger.

I searched for alternatives and none was as interesting as google adsense. i was determined to get my adsense approved again so i set into the internet to get some vital information. It took me about 3 months to arrive with this.

2. I switched from Entertainment Niche to Medical and wrote 10 "Unique" contents (let me take a second to explain what i mean by unique. I am no expert in the medical world, i don't even know a thing there. this is how i made my content unique:

a) I searched for 10 invaluable medical posts which i will not disclose to you cos i won't be helping you if i do that.

c) I rephrased every single sentence and substituted almost all the keywords with similar words.

d) I made my own custom image using photoshop and corel draw) I believe that looks like a "Unique" content, isn't it? sure it is.

Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by Arnoldo(m): 2:17pm On May 04, 2016
diovocole:
anybody with adsense account who is willing to sell?
I have uk and us adsense for sale
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by maryannadaga: 11:59am On May 06, 2016
Hey Guys,
i just got to know about hostnownow.com and i thought that i should share it everyone.they are very affordable also and quick to respond to issue.
For more info visit;www.hostnownow.com
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by maryannadaga: 12:03pm On May 06, 2016
ITGEEKSACADEY has a vision of IT Gaints in nigeria with a mission to bridge the gap between our country and other leading information technology country.
For more info visit :www.itgeeksacademy.com
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by tefund(m): 9:47am On May 07, 2016
diovocole:
anybody with adsense account who is willing to sell?
i have usa and nigeria adsense unverified account to sell both have made $15 each .call me on 08123425833 for a deal
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by Arnoldo(m): 9:06am On May 08, 2016
2 usa and 3 uk adsense accts for sale...NOTE: buy btween today and may 12, at a discounted price of 6k after that it goes back to 10k flat....after buying pls do comment here and let the house know..you can get me on 07035722302
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by raziboi(m): 7:00am On May 30, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
#ChuzzyBlog

After i was click-bombed and hacked on my wordpress blog, my adsense account with about $260 was disabled. I felt so horrible and wasn't sure if i wanted to continue as a blogger.

bro does it mean a blog with .com would never be accepted
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by samexycool(m): 11:23am On May 30, 2016
google is watching!!!
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by akashi01(m): 3:32am On Jun 09, 2016
raziboi:
bro does it mean a blog with .com would never be accepted
You can use adsense on it if you buy HOSTED account.
I have one for sale. my contacts on signature.
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
Arnoldo:
ur dns is not connecting well
but it's connecting well on my side. is it redirecting to godaddy's website? what can i do about it?
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by Arnoldo(m): 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ofatfoed:
but it's connecting well on my side. is it redirecting to godaddy's website? what can i do about it?
go recheck ur dns..it sometimes load ok and sometimes show "this domain is no more parked by godady"
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by Heetmedia: 1:39am On Jun 11, 2016
help me check Heetng.com
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by careercrew1: 11:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
Please check out my own career blog www.careercrew..com

Does it mean that blogs with will never be approved for adsence?
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by Rockyfancino(m): 1:23am On Jun 20, 2016
hmm. Wrote 11 articles. Very clean ones you'll never find on Google search result. Many as close as 2000 words. They rejected me.
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 21, 2016
Arnoldo:
go recheck ur dns..it sometimes load ok and sometimes show "this domain is no more parked by godady"
thanks, i've resolved it.
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 21, 2016
Rockyfancino:
hmm. Wrote 11 articles. Very clean ones you'll never find on Google search result. Many as close as 2000 words. They rejected me.
are u serious
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by Rockyfancino(m): 4:53am On Jun 21, 2016
Ofatfoed:
are u serious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MTiRvldoto

I just recorded this video just to show you I wasn't bluffing. I did all that mostly with my dead phone (512 ram, 4 inches screen), I get opportunity to charge my battery with a desktop charger everyday for like 2 - 3 hours (the highest %tage I got during this ongoing period is 50% which hasn't occurred than 2 times). It has no charging port. We've had no light for 3 months+ now.

I sat down constantly thinking, shuffling key points, rearranging it, forming HQ paragraphs with changed keyword and different style of writing, also from what I've learnt during researching the topic. I latter was using synonym dictionary from the lack of words to put down after hard thinking.

All the process took a month or close to. I first did standard research on the type of topics to post. Then I then searched for those topics with a good detail of what I have absolutely no idea of. I started working on them, dismantling every word from all paragraphs and shuffling them, then forming my own article with different vocabulary, keywords, higher number of words, more or lesser paragraphs.

I did some of the typing on my laptop though, whenever I get a chance to plug it along with my phone's battery and other two weak Nokia 3110c battery that I usually pad with a match stick in my phone lol.. Any way it was supposed to be 12 articles, but I wouldn't know what might happen to me if I wrote the last one (probably find me sick in a clinic because the 12th article was full of medic words and chemistry terms I've never heard of before. lol), that's why i left it at 11 articles.

I think the reason i got rejected is because my website was not fully complete. I was planning on completing it immediately i woke up the next day because i applied for adsense at 12am. AdSense beat me and my time calculation. They were so fast, the reviewed it 5 hours later and i got AdSense response for insufficient content. I'll reapply and add more posts when i finish the design. If i get rejected, then i will confirm i was worthy of rejection from them.

Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by Chillinmasoul(m): 2:03am On Jul 01, 2016
Rockyfancino:

I just recorded this video just to show you I wasn't bluffing. I did all that mostly with my dead phone (512 ram, 4 inches screen), I get opportunity to charge my battery with a desktop charger everyday for like 2 - 3 hours (the highest %tage I got during this ongoing period is 50% which hasn't occurred than 2 times). It has no charging port. We've had no light for 3 months+ now.

I sat down constantly thinking, shuffling key points, rearranging it, forming HQ paragraphs with changed keyword and different style of writing, also from what I've learnt during researching the topic. I latter was using synonym dictionary from the lack of words to put down after hard thinking.

All the process took a month or close to. I first did standard research on the type of topics to post. Then I then searched for those topics with a good detail of what I have absolutely no idea of. I started working on them, dismantling every word from all paragraphs and shuffling them, then forming my own article with different vocabulary, keywords, higher number of words, more or lesser paragraphs.

I did some of the typing on my laptop though, whenever I get a chance to plug it along with my phone's battery and other two weak Nokia 3110c battery that I usually pad with a match stick in my phone lol.. Any way it was supposed to be 12 articles, but I wouldn't know what might happen to me if I wrote the last one (probably find me sick in a clinic because the 12th article was full of medic words and chemistry terms I've never heard of before. lol), that's why i left it at 11 articles.

I think the reason i got rejected is because my website was not fully complete. I was planning on completing it immediately i woke up the next day because i applied for adsense at 12am. AdSense beat me and my time calculation. They were so fast, the reviewed it 5 hours later and i got AdSense response for insufficient content. I'll reapply and add more posts when i finish the design. If i get rejected, then i will confirm i was worthy of rejection from them.

damn!!! shocked shocked
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by raziboi(m): 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
#ChuzzyBlog

Bro can't google approve my AdSense without a custom domain ....?
U can review it
Www.razibet..com
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by mr2kay(m): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2016
Rockyfancino:

just imagine shocked bro no go die O why don't you just buy an account
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by rogerbyy: 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
Increase your daily traffic, solve the problem of inconsistent traffic.... alert your visitors to bookmark your page and you're assured they will come next time. the only thing is that, visitors would have to find new content when they visit your blog some other time and this Foster there relationship with your blog.
copy the widget into your blog

!-- bookmark widget starts here -->
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">
alert("Bookmark the page to avoid missing our update"wink
</script>
<div><a target="_blank" href="http://www./BRZaJv/"><span style="font-size: 13pt; text-decoration: none">Bookmark</span></a></div>
!-- bookmark widget ends here -->
Re: Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 by djsholi: 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
Get ADSENSE SHARING for FREE and we share profits with my approved adsense account.
You can message me on Facebook or email me sholatheanimalman [at] gmail [dot] com

https://web.facebook.com/120619737954258/photos/a.339861279363435.99007.120619737954258/1502456253103926/?type=3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Popular Lies About Blogging That You Should Know / Why Do You Still Work For Nigerian Companies? / Developing A Sports Betting Site And What It Entails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.