Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Help Fedex Said My Package From The Usa Is With Ndlea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Fedex Said My Package From The Usa Is With Ndlea (1910 Views)

Jumia Failed To Deliver My Package After Payment Since 20th Of July Till Date / Dangote Secures $1b Funding Package From Afreximbank / My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Fedex Said My Package From The Usa Is With Ndlea by dunkmaster: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2015
hello nairalanders please i need a urgent help here a package containing ps 3 console and its accessories plus some game cds and a ring sent through fedex since 3rd of this month is held by NDLEA can someone please give me an idea of why this is happening and ways to go about it. urgent response will be appreciated.
Re: Help Fedex Said My Package From The Usa Is With Ndlea by hawk05(m): 11:54am On Jul 09, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Help Fedex Said My Package From The Usa Is With Ndlea by peadel20(m): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
dunkmaster:
hello nairalanders please i need a urgent help here a package containing ps 3 console and its accessories plus some game cds and a ring sent through fedex since 3rd of this month is held by NDLEA can someone please give me an idea of why this is happening and ways to go about it. urgent response will be appreciated.

Hi, I think I had the same issue sometimes in Vietnam with UPS courier. The problem is that this NDLEA guys are rogues and thieves. If your package lasts long about their specified time, it will be adding 5000 naira weekly or so from what I was told then. However, there wasn't any issue with my package it arrived the 3rd day of sending.
However, I troubled the UPS office in Vietnam until they had to get me the NDLEA number, which after I made a call to them of why my item was not delivered to the consignee, they were first asking "was the package containing products for sales or what"? I knew what they meant. You do, too, right?
But I raised a tone that made them change their notion and I said it is a gift to my brother at Bowen. Why are you guys pending it having paid all the necessary dues involved?
They said the name wasn't clear enough. I asked; didn't I include my mobile number and the consignee number which you can call to confirm?
They now said ok o, se bi I sabi sey e get one payment of 3k wey the consignee to pay at delivery? I was mad with them. I asked them to take it to him, he will pay. I am telling you, it was that day they took the package down to Iwo for delivery.

So what I adviced is to ask for number like I did and follow my steps, that should help.
I will like to know if any +ve progress comes up
Goodluck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!! Is Dangote Giving Out Cash To Certain People? / Jumia And Systemic Fraud / 2017 The Most Popular 10 Items, Make Money To Make Money Must See!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.