Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

What Will You Change About Nairaland If You Had The Power - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Change About Nairaland If You Had The Power (1188 Views)

What Would Like Seun To Change About Nairaland. / 18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace / Opinion Poll- How Regular Is The Power Supply In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Change About Nairaland If You Had The Power by beatsbyj2g(m): 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
If you made a lot of money today and decided to buy nairaland or Mr seun retired and made u the new CEO of nairaland

As nairaland users am sure there are thing we hate and would love to change abt Nairaland...

For example there was a guy dat complained abt the pagination not starting from 1 instead of the present 0.
And another person referred to Nairaland css file as boring.

For me I will add some mods, change the look and feel and merge some sections...

And also add a fp vote logo to d side of all new topics for users to vote for post dat should make fp....

Cc: Seun
Re: What Will You Change About Nairaland If You Had The Power by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
typing.........

1 Like

Re: What Will You Change About Nairaland If You Had The Power by vizkiz: 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
I'll add an extra button (unlike/dislike)

Every important angry
Re: What Will You Change About Nairaland If You Had The Power by Kenndall: 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
[color=5500000]I will add more sections to this forum.[/color]

1 Like

Re: What Will You Change About Nairaland If You Had The Power by wharley01(m): 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
grin am new here buddies
Re: What Will You Change About Nairaland If You Had The Power by donholy28(m): 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
I will give people freedom of speech...not changing their words....and set up a panel that checks posts sent to front page...useless posts full there.....make dem check and remove them and also warn d mod that sent it there....and also add an dislike button... plus inbox...not email

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Change About Nairaland If You Had The Power by funlord(m): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
grin I will stop censorship and ensure that each section has 2 male mods and 2 female mods for parity! And hopefully they would not be as emotional and partisan as the current crop!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Change About Nairaland If You Had The Power by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2015

If u want to get someone's attention on FB, u like their pictures and posts or share their posts and they get notifications.
I will make that possible here on Nairaland because I wonder why people like /share ordinary emoticon grin used for booking space . grin
With this invention, it would be easy to know if they actually like what u post or they actually want to be noticed. grin
Re: What Will You Change About Nairaland If You Had The Power by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
undecidedi will make sure i dump this topic in da dustbin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Change About Nairaland If You Had The Power by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
I would change the censorship,
And make each section have two males and two female mods.

Se fini
Re: What Will You Change About Nairaland If You Had The Power by Orunto: 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
Merging sections not necessary. The weaker ones will fade off automatically when the stronger ones deprive them of patronage. As for paging, what is on ground is good as most businesses always start recording from ground zero. I would expand Nairaland by buying into Mobile phone and Sim cards production. The Phones will be described as 9phone, 9cell or 9pad and the sim will be 9tn, 9cn or 9mn. I would send students to Japan, South Korea and Europe to train. I would float Nairaland on the Nigerian Stock Exchange to get money for alltime big expansion to compete Nationally and internationally. The world is a global village, yet I would master THE KEY to control Nigerian Affairs for NIGERIA.
Re: What Will You Change About Nairaland If You Had The Power by jerflakes(m): 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
@OP the user interface is perfect.

The censoring is also perfect

The only thing that needs to be changed is the pledge as a muslim before you comment in the islamic section.

If it cant be changed, then a pledge should be made for Christians too.

Thats about the only problem with this forum.

Cc lalasticlala ishilove lets see what the world thinks should be changed on nairaland. Even if it will not be implemented, its good to know whats on the mind of your visitors.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Change About Nairaland If You Had The Power by Update(m): 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
first i'll change dah name from nairaland to funnyland. 2ndly i'll ban yhu from creating such thread dah involves 'if'
Re: What Will You Change About Nairaland If You Had The Power by Grendel(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
I'm eating please.....

1 Like

Re: What Will You Change About Nairaland If You Had The Power by beatsbyj2g(m): 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Update:
first i'll change dah name from nairaland to funnyland.
2ndly i'll ban yhu from creating such thread dah involves 'if'
lols so wen you start working at world bank n u decide that nairaland is the next thing to acquire after 5 wives...... What will u change.....
Re: What Will You Change About Nairaland If You Had The Power by Nicepoker(m): 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
I will ban all the mods. 3yrs minimum. 10yrs maximum. I will make sure that introvert post will never ever make front page.
Re: What Will You Change About Nairaland If You Had The Power by Nicepoker(m): 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
I will ban all the mods. 3yrs minimum. 10yrs maximum. I will make sure that introvert post will never ever make front page.
Re: What Will You Change About Nairaland If You Had The Power by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
You'll be unable to open 2 accounts with same phone

Female likes will be limited to 5 only
sad

See names that like your comments/pictures. All those girls forming and liking on a low grin
Re: What Will You Change About Nairaland If You Had The Power by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
I will BAN the op in the fullness of time.
Re: What Will You Change About Nairaland If You Had The Power by Mznaett: 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
If given d opportunity then I'd be....
Re: What Will You Change About Nairaland If You Had The Power by beatsbyj2g(m): 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
shegsky:
I will BAN the op in the fullness of time.
way tin I do u nah

(1) (Reply)

Eco Bank Branches In Ado Ekiti Locked. / How Many Of These LNG Ships Do We Have In Nigeria? / Here Are 13 Predictions That Baba Vanga-Nostradamus Made For 2016 And The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.