Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Yvonne Nelson Blast Naija Men,says Nigerian Men Can Lie For The Whole Of Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Blast Naija Men,says Nigerian Men Can Lie For The Whole Of Africa (936 Views)

Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo / I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Blast Naija Men,says Nigerian Men Can Lie For The Whole Of Africa by celebrityhabit: 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
In the latest issue of Genevieve Magazine,Yvonne Nelson opened up at length on love,relationships and dating Nigerian men.She also addressed her relationships with Iyanya,Ice Prince
On who she plans to date next..
I don’t know yet. I can’t say I want a Nigerian, or a Gambian or a Cameroonian. When it happens, it happens. But Nigerian men can lie. Nigerian guys can lie for the whole of Africa. They will come with all the lies because they know that women respond to the things they hear. The lies are just so crazy. And I’m not some 19 year-old who just wants to have fun. I’m not in that place anymore. So I’m taking my time to get it right.
On being in love

I miss the late night phone calls, and the never-ending text messages. I miss that strong sense of desire that exists between two people who can’t get enough of each other. I miss that rush of adrenaline, the weakness at the knees and that joy that makes you laugh even when there’s nothing funny. I just miss loving someone and being loved in return.
Her relationship with Ice Prince...
I wasn’t in a relationship with Ice Prince; he was just a friend to me. I don’t understand the kind of attention he was trying to draw to himself by claiming we had a relationship. If he wanted to say the truth, why didn’t he just say it from the beginning? All along he’d been saying that we’re friends and all of a sudden he turns around to claim that it was more than a friendship. C’mon!

READ THE REST OF IT HERE >>> - See more at: http://celebrityhabit..com/2015/07/nigerian-men-can-lie-for-whole-of.html#sthash.8bINrgxs.dpuf
Re: Yvonne Nelson Blast Naija Men,says Nigerian Men Can Lie For The Whole Of Africa by hawk05(m): 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
Yeah that's naija sef
Re: Yvonne Nelson Blast Naija Men,says Nigerian Men Can Lie For The Whole Of Africa by freshness2020: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
Stop stereotyping young lady!
I know u better than this!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Blast Naija Men,says Nigerian Men Can Lie For The Whole Of Africa by Lilyomi(f): 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cos she wanted to hear lies!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Blast Naija Men,says Nigerian Men Can Lie For The Whole Of Africa by Afrok(m): 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
There's nothing to tell a deceiver if not lies.... Ladies being deceiving men since the time of Adam and Eve.
Well, not all Nigerian men are liars and same goes to the ladies too. Celebs will always be celebs and won't hesitate to sing " your waist, all i want is ur waist"...
Re: Yvonne Nelson Blast Naija Men,says Nigerian Men Can Lie For The Whole Of Africa by Adaezeagu(f): 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
Use and dump story
Re: Yvonne Nelson Blast Naija Men,says Nigerian Men Can Lie For The Whole Of Africa by legallyblonde(f): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
girl some men lie but you can't just put Nigerian men on blast!! they are all not iyanya!!!

..and let all these african countries stop stereotyping and maligning Nigerians,kilode gan?!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Blast Naija Men,says Nigerian Men Can Lie For The Whole Of Africa by Abimbolaile(f): 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
Beeni jare Nigerian guys can lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie kilode tongue
Re: Yvonne Nelson Blast Naija Men,says Nigerian Men Can Lie For The Whole Of Africa by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
Abimbolaile:
Beeni jare Nigerian guys can lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie kilode tongue
You Women nko? Faking since 1815 grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Blast Naija Men,says Nigerian Men Can Lie For The Whole Of Africa by Abimbolaile(f): 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
You Women nko? Faking since 1815 grin

Lolz we are in this togera

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Blast Naija Men,says Nigerian Men Can Lie For The Whole Of Africa by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Campaign after election. So Ghanian men re angel from heaven right? The tin dey pain am after Iyanya don eat her down south snail tire grin

(1) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Shows Off Her Bikini Body (photos) / What Break Up? Kylie Jenner And Tyga Go On Date Night (photos) / Look What We Saw As We Zoomed Into Kendall Boo*bs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.