Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Weight Reduction - How To Lose Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Reduction - How To Lose Weight (3029 Views)

Can A Nursing Mother Use Any Weight Reduction Pill ? / Lose weight naturally within 9 days without any side effect. / The Most Effective Diet For Weight Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weight Reduction - How To Lose Weight by tforever(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
This is a tread open for people who have been longing to lose weight.. So if you need help you can drop your questions here and I will answer you the best I can.
Re: Weight Reduction - How To Lose Weight by Rosemary216(f): 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
belly fat; hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp
Re: Weight Reduction - How To Lose Weight by ambient: 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
How would I go about reducing my arm fat, ii have been reducing everywhere except my arms.
Re: Weight Reduction - How To Lose Weight by tforever(m): 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
Rosemary216:
hello there is a remedy for that tho you will have to be committed to using it . What will work for you is aloe gel and active probiotic they are very good for belly fat.
Re: Weight Reduction - How To Lose Weight by tforever(m): 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
Rosemary216:
Re: Weight Reduction - How To Lose Weight by tforever(m): 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
If the amount of calories that you eat equals the amount of energy that your body uses up, then your weight remains stable.
•If you eat more calories than you burn up, you put on weight. The extra (or excess) energy is converted into fat and stored in your body.
•If you eat fewer calories than you burn up, you lose weight. Your body has to tap into its fat stores to get the extra energy it needs.

So, to lose weight, you need a calorie deficit. You can achieve this calorie deficit by:
•Eating less (taking in fewer calories from food).
•Doing more physical activity (burning up more calories).

1 Like

Re: Weight Reduction - How To Lose Weight by Rosemary216(f): 10:35am On Jul 10, 2015
tforever:
hello there is a remedy for that tho you will have to be committed to using it . What will work for you is aloe gel and active probiotic they are very good for belly fat.
uhmmmm. Whr do I get dose
Re: Weight Reduction - How To Lose Weight by tforever(m): 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
Rosemary216:
uhmmmm. Whr do I get dose
if you stay in Lagos you can come to my office in ikeja. To purchase them.
Re: Weight Reduction - How To Lose Weight by Oluwamayokom(m): 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
ambient:
How would I go about reducing my arm fat, ii have been reducing everywhere except my arms.

STILL SELLING FAST

* HERBAL BODY FAT BURNER
(Burns Big belly and Unwanted Fat Away, Reduces Sugar in the Body system,reduces Excess Weight, body Flusher etc)

* HERBAL SPERM BOOSTER
(For Low and Watery Sperm Count)

* HERBAL FORMULAR FOR DIABETES (It cures High Sugar Level in the Body system, it Cures Diabetes etc)

* HERBAL CURE FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
(It Cures High Blood Pressure, Hypertension, Stroke,Heart Problem etc)

* SUPER POWER BITTERS FOR MEN
(For Healthy Sexual Performances, QUICK EJACULATION e.t.c)

* SEXUAL TRANSMITTED DISEASES (S.T.D) HERBAL CURE
(It Cures Gonorrhoea, Staph, Syphilis and White etc)

* HERBAL SOLUTION FOR RHEUMATISM
(It cures Rheumatism,Waist pain, Bones problem, ETC)

* HERBAL FIBROID SOLUTION
(Cures Fibroid A & B. A- means FIBROID With Bleeding while B Means FIBROID without Bleeding)

* ASHEITU ENERGY VITALITY
(ManPower, Cures WEAK ERECTION, WAIST PAIN, General Weakness Etc)

* ASHEITU ADAMS TYPHOID AND MALARIA CURE
(Total Cure for TYPHOID and PARATYPHOID FEVERS)

* ASHEITU ADAMS BITTERS
(Cures Various Diseases and For Blood Purification)

* HERBAL SOLUTION FOR EYESIGHT

You can get these products for your families/friends who might need them or be interested in getting them.

REMEMBER ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE FROM GHANA,IT'S 100% HERBS AND GUARANTEED WITH NO SIDE EFFECT

FOR MORE DETAILS: Call/Whatsapp: 08072787798

#TESDI, Committed to care for your health
Re: Weight Reduction - How To Lose Weight by Oluwamayokom(m): 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
Rosemary216:

STILL SELLING FAST

* HERBAL BODY FAT BURNER
(Burns Big belly and Unwanted Fat Away, Reduces Sugar in the Body system,reduces Excess Weight, body Flusher etc)

* HERBAL SPERM BOOSTER

* HERBAL FORMULAR FOR DIABETES (It cures High Sugar Level in the Body system, it Cures Diabetes etc)

(Cures Fibroid A & B. A- means FIBROID With Bleeding while B Means FIBROID without Bleeding)

* ASHEITU ADAMS BITTERS

You can get these products for your families/friends who might need them or be interested in getting them.

REMEMBER ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE FROM GHANA,IT'S 100% HERBS AND GUARANTEED WITH NO SIDE EFFECT

Re: Weight Reduction - How To Lose Weight by Oluwamayokom(m): 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
STILL SELLING FAST

* HERBAL BODY FAT BURNER

* HERBAL SPERM BOOSTER

* ASHEITU ADAMS BITTERS

Re: Weight Reduction - How To Lose Weight by tforever(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
Oluwamayokom:
STILL SELLING FAST

* HERBAL BODY FAT BURNER

* HERBAL SPERM BOOSTER

* ASHEITU ADAMS BITTERS

dude come on we are not here to sell stuffs.

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf (vernonia Amygdalina) / Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure / COVID-19 Update For December 24 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.