Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure (3026 Views)

Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus / Help! Help! Help!!! Am Suffering From Staphylococcus / Free From Staphylococcus At Last!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure by successking401(m): 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
my people perish for lack of knowledge.so said the scripture,h'ever has it occurred to you that KNOWLEDGE also perish for lack of people.if you are suffering from any infection,i mean anything that spells infection like staphylococcus aureus,tooth ache,movement in the body,e.t.c I'm at your service .call now.please note that all treatment are done with herbs without any side effects.

Re: Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure by boss01: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
Me I don't o
Re: Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure by successking401(m): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
successking401:
my people perish for lack of knowledge.so said the scripture,h'ever has it occurred to you that KNOWLEDGE also perish for lack of people.if you are suffering from any infection,i mean anything that spells infection like staphylococcus aureus,tooth ache,movement in the body,e.t.c I'm at your service .call now.please note that all treatment are done with herbs without any side effects.
Re: Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure by successking401(m): 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
successking401:

Re: Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure by successking401(m): 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
a big thanks to those who deemed it fit to patronize me.yes I'm grateful because KNOWLEDGE certainly will perish for lack of people.once again thank you.for those that said my medicine is expensive,honestly under this context ,all I can say is that the word Expensive is relative here.i wish you all the best.if you are yet to know about the herbal medicine with guaranteed cure to all infections like staphylococcus aureus,tooth ache,boil e.t.c call now let's talk.
Re: Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure by successking401(m): 5:14am On Dec 14, 2017
Re: Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure by successking401(m): 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
Re: Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure by engwari(f): 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
successking401:
a big thanks to those who deemed it fit to patronize me.yes I'm grateful because KNOWLEDGE certainly will perish for lack of people.once again thank you.for those that said my medicine is expensive,honestly under this context ,all I can say is that the word Expensive is relative here.i wish you all the best.if you are yet to know about the herbal medicine with guaranteed cure to all infections like staphylococcus aureus,tooth ache,boil e.t.c call now let's talk.
I had like to see them come and testify
Re: Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure by successking401(m): 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
engwari:

I had like to see them come and testify
what is the guarantee that even if someone comes to testify that you won't conclude it as stage managed? pray that God guides you.
Re: Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure by engwari(f): 3:42am On Dec 26, 2017
successking401:
what is the guarantee that even if someone comes to testify that you won't conclude it as stage managed? pray that God guides you.
Flexherbal is on Nairaland and people testify to the potency of his herbs + there is a pic to his profile. A testimony from different people about your herbs and not someone would not only help your business but your reputation as a genuine person.
Once beaten twice shy!. The people I have met on/offline only want to make money from people's ignorance and claim to have the remedy but one you ask them for reference they become either evasive, withdrawn and in worst case hostile. I do hope you understand the angle I am coming from.
I am happy you want us to make the transaction here.
Can I ask you for a favour?
Re: Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure by successking401(m): 9:36am On Dec 26, 2017
engwari:

Flexherbal is on Nairaland and people testify to the potency of his herbs + there is a pic to his profile. A testimony from different people about your herbs and not someone would not only help your business but your reputation as a genuine person.
Once beaten twice shy!. The people I have met on/offline only want to make money from people's ignorance and claim to have the remedy but one you ask them for reference they become either evasive, withdrawn and in worst case hostile. I do hope you understand the angle I am coming from.
yes ask me
Re: Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure by successking401(m): 9:40am On Dec 26, 2017
engwari:

what's the guarantee that the example you cited is not stage managed? I'm not a pessimist anyway just asking.favour? go ahead and ask me
Re: Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure by Flexherbal(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2017
successking401:
what's the guarantee that the example you cited is not stage managed?

Do not be in a hurry, if your herbs are good, with time, they will speak for themselves.

Those who have used it will tell others about it. That was how we got here.

Nairalanders are not insensitive. When they see stage managed testimonies, they know.

VICOMO GLOBAL RESOURCES LIMITED is a registered company and can be verified with C.A.C.

For the testimonies, if you look well, you will not that the potency of our HERBAL TEA FOR MEN can not be hidden.

It is the potency of our tea that sells it.

All is well !

NOTE: WE SUPPORT GOOD, HEALTHY AND POTENT HERBAL PRODUCTS.
Re: Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure by engwari(f): 7:27am On Dec 27, 2017
I will send you a pm.
successking401:
what's the guarantee that the example you cited is not stage managed? I'm not a pessimist anyway just asking.favour? go ahead and ask me
Sent already. Please, put up your profile pics and do anybody following you know you in person?
Re: Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure by engwari(f): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2017
Right on time!
Flexherbal:

Do not be in a hurry, if your herbs are good, with time, they will speak for themselves.

Those who have used it will tell others about it. That was how we got here.

Nairalanders are not insensitive. When they see stage managed testimonies, they know.

VICOMO GLOBAL RESOURCES LIMITED is a registered company and can be verified with C.A.C.

For the testimonies, if you look well, you will not that the potency of our HERBAL TEA FOR MEN can not be hidden.

It is the potency of our tea that sells it.

All is well !

NOTE: WE SUPPORT GOOD, HEALTHY AND POTENT HERBAL PRODUCTS.
My fears excatly.
Re: Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure by gnss(m): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
successking401:
. @successking401 , Why not upload live WhatsApp chat of people that have used your herbs and Testified ,engwari requested for it as well ,you charged 60k ,no amount is so much if one is getting value for what he/she is paying for ,we live in a world full of high doubts ,no matter how transparent one could be ,there will still be room for doubt Yes we are humans ,At least you must have been chatting with any of your customers ,do munch any of your previous ones ,probably the one you chatted with in the last 6 months or so .This would go a long way to make some have some confidence ,Pains,Discomfort during illness can be so bad you know ,so many people need good health .It worth you giving people confidence .
Re: Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure by successking401(m): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
gnss:
. @successking401 , Why not upload live WhatsApp chat of people that have used your herbs and Testified ,engwari requested for it as well ,you charged 60k ,no amount is so much if one is getting value for what he/she is paying for ,we live in a world full of high doubts ,no matter how transparent one could be ,there will still be room for doubt Yes we are humans ,At least you must have been chatting with any of your customers ,do munch any of your previous ones ,probably the one you chatted with in the last 6 months or so .This would go a long way to make some have some confidence ,Pains,Discomfort during illness can be so bad you know ,so many people need good health .It worth you giving people confidence .
thanks for your input.however, I have this few lines of words to bring to your notice especially concerning giving apple confidence,(1) I hope you saw where I said I can be visited,(2) I hope you equally saw where I gave an option of payment after seen result? (3) I hope you saw where i said I will cater for some lab expenses? e.t.c, my dear if after all of this and yet confidence still lacks,then the patient wasn't meant for me.even if I like let me upload my dead ancestors picture administering the medicine ,it still will not make any difference to such individual.im also yet to see anybody with those my options on naira land.nevertheless,im guided by some principles when it comes to health related cases and that's why I've taking time to respond to some questions or suggestions like yours.
Re: Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure by gnss(m): 11:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
successking401:
thanks for your input.however, I have this few lines of words to bring to your notice especially concerning giving apple confidence,(1) I hope you saw where I said I can be visited,(2) I hope you equally saw where I gave an option of payment after seen result? (3) I hope you saw where i said I will cater for some lab expenses? e.t.c, my dear if after all of this and yet confidence still lacks,then the patient wasn't meant for me.even if I like let me upload my dead ancestors picture administering the medicine ,it still will not make any difference to such individual.im also yet to see anybody with those my options on naira land.nevertheless,im guided by some principles when it comes to health related cases and that's why I've taking time to respond to some questions or suggestions like yours.
. Meaning the lady you gave the option to pay after treatments will be the first person you intend to treat ,I still think its no harm to at least share here anyone that you have treated before ,People must always talk ,No matter how bad and terrible the comment of people are ,that should not deter you ,I was a Victim of Staphylococcus aureus before for several years ,after several years of terrible experiences ,many medications was resisted by the bacteria ,I finnaly got a solution ,I came on here on Nairaland to share my Testimonies ,disgusting comments was made ,it was so emmbarasing that I was Label fake ,someone even said I am a Marketer who pretended to be a Victim, bla bla bla ,you are right that no matter the prove, evidences you give ,some people will still say its a game .Anyway ,I know Staphylococcus aureus can be very stubborn to treat ,especially re-occurimg after treatments ,has a very high resistance to Many treatments ,I am a live Testimony ,Its curable .
Re: Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure by dcrenzel: 7:22am On Dec 30, 2017
successking401:

A friend of mine had a protected sex with a random girl. After a week he started noticing symptoms and changes in body. Went for test, he was diagnosed of staphylococcus aureus. After 1 month, out of fear of what he reads online he went for HIV test and the result came out as non reactive. [Remember after 6 weeks of exposure ] Treatment of the staph infection has commenced but is there any other need for a 2nd Confirmatary HIV test. #curiousmind
Re: Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure by gnss(m): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2017
dcrenzel:

A friend of mine had a protected sex with a random girl. After a week he started noticing symptoms and changes in body. Went for test, he was diagnosed of staphylococcus aureus. After 1 month, out of fear of what he reads online he went for HIV test and the result came out as non reactive. [Remember after 6 weeks of exposure ] Treatment of the staph infection has commenced but is there any other need for a 2nd Confirmatary HIV test. #curiousmind
HIV has a window period of 3 months ,another test should be repeated after 6 weeks ,secondly a coagulase test should be run again in regards to the Staphylococcus aureus issue ,staphylococcus has different strains ,the strain must be ascertain so that an objective treatment can be taken . "Coagulase is a protein enzyme produced by several microorganisms that enables the conversion of fibrinogen to fibrin. In the laboratory, it is used to distinguish between different types of Staphylococcus isolates." I was a victim before ,today as a totally free person ,experience has given a deep knowledge about it .So be very sure .
Re: Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure by successking401(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
dcrenzel:

Re: Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure by successking401(m): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
dcrenzel:

I would have preferred that your friend be the one asking because there are few questions that I will ask him before I can be able to advice him but I can't ask you because you are not your friend
Re: Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure by successking401(m): 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
gnss:
. Meaning the lady you gave the option to pay after treatments will be the first person you intend to treat ,I still think its no harm to at least share here anyone that you have treated before ,People must always talk ,No matter how bad and terrible the comment of people are ,that should not deter you ,I was a Victim of Staphylococcus aureus before for several years ,after several years of terrible experiences ,many medications was resisted by the bacteria ,I finnaly got a solution ,I came on here on Nairaland to share my Testimonies ,disgusting comments was made ,it was so emmbarasing that I was Label fake ,someone even said I am a Marketer who pretended to be a Victim, bla bla bla ,you are right that no matter the prove, evidences you give ,some people will still say its a game .Anyway ,I know Staphylococcus aureus can be very stubborn to treat ,especially re-occurimg after treatments ,has a very high resistance to Many treatments ,I am a live Testimony ,Its curable .
did I hear you say people must ALWAYS talk? sorry could it be what you are doing considering your first lines of words in this post?
Re: Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure by gnss(m): 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
successking401:
did I hear you say people must ALWAYS talk? sorry could it be what you are doing considering your first lines of words in this post?
its better you go and operate in a Planet where you will be free from comments ,you are dealing with people ,Public ,Why not be objective and stop taking things personal ,you pick on comments made , why are you bothered by whichever comment anyone would make ,you have a personal claim to cure Staphylococcus aureus ,you must have cured someone before right? bring it up here ,Yes ,many wont belief ,is that your worries ,I think that should not ,given condition someone coming up to sign a lawyer agreements bla bla bla is a long way , That one person that your composition have cured exist ,do not come up here and start given excuses of people would not belief , you do not have to force beliefs on people and you do not determine what people will belief or not ,so stop given excuses to a very simple and logical request .Your principle and policy should be limited not when you are dealing with the Public, Which Government body has regulated and evaluated your claims , has your composition been certified by Health Body on Alternatives Medicines , Someone asked a very simple question about XYZ/HIV a very simple answer to inform the person to go for a confirmatory Test, a window period is needed to be completed which is 3 months after which the HIV TEST can be confirmed very simple , you should have been given a direct and simple response ,rather you came up taking the issue so long that the person is not the victim but his friend who is the victim should be the one asking , So the person must contact you before such a very simple question can be answered . Oga munch a whatsapp chat with someone that have patronized you before and get cured and lets see first .
Re: Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure by successking401(m): 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
gnss:
its better you go and operate in a Planet where you will be free from comments ,you are dealing with people ,Public ,Why not be objective and stop taking things personal ,you pick on comments made , why are you bothered by whichever comment anyone would make ,you have a personal claim to cure Staphylococcus aureus ,you must have cured someone before right? bring it up here ,Yes ,many wont belief ,is that your worries ,I think that should not ,given condition someone coming up to sign a lawyer agreements bla bla bla is a long way , That one person that your composition have cured exist ,do not come up here and start given excuses of people would not belief , you do not have to force beliefs on people and you do not determine what people will belief or not ,so stop given excuses to a very simple and logical request .Your principle and policy should be limited not when you are dealing with the Public, Which Government body has regulated and evaluated your claims , has your composition been certified by Health Body on Alternatives Medicines , Someone asked a very simple question about XYZ/HIV a very simple answer to inform the person to go for a confirmatory Test, a window period is needed to be completed which is 3 months after which the HIV TEST can be confirmed very simple , you should have been given a direct and simple response ,rather you came up taking the issue so long that the person is not the victim but his friend who is the victim should be the one asking , So the person must contact you before such a very simple question can be answered . Oga munch a whatsapp chat with someone that have patronized you before and get cured and lets see first .
hmmnn! in summary all of this is your opinion.i have mine also which I'm entitled to.aint I?pls don't force yours on me.im sorry,pls do not expect any response from me again regarding your mentions of me because it won't happen no matter your choice of words.the last time I checked it's never by force to patronize me if you feel disgruntled by my response pattern.thanks for your understanding and suggestions
Re: Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure by deriod(m): 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
as at august you were charging 10k ,now its 60k ,bros your ways are not pure ,your prescribe dis same herbs for pile ,tooth ache n d rest ,smh

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure by successking401(m): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2017
deriod:
as at august you were charging 10k ,now its 60k ,bros your ways are not pure ,your prescribe dis same herbs for pile ,tooth ache n d rest ,smh
you either show the world your evidence on where I charged 10k for staphylococcus medicine or hide your face in shame.not even ten years ago did I charge such money.so two things are involved here,you MUST do one and leave the other(1) provide evidence or (2) hide your face in shame.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure by lastmaster(m): 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
How can I get the drugs
Re: Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure by successking401(m): 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
lastmaster:
How can I get the drugs
through waybill
Re: Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure by successking401(m): 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
Re: Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure by successking401(m): 9:40am On Jan 13, 2018
still available

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Problem & Solution / Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf (vernonia Amygdalina) / Plastic Surgery: Photos Of First Ever Facial Reconstructions Of WWI Soldiers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.