Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Check Out Throwback Wedding Pics Of Set To Be Super Eagles Coach Sunday Oliseh - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Check Out Throwback Wedding Pics Of Set To Be Super Eagles Coach Sunday Oliseh (6227 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) / Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant / Tijjani Babangida Appointed As Special Assistant To Coach Sunday Oliseh (2) (3) (4)

Check Out Throwback Wedding Pics Of Set To Be Super Eagles Coach Sunday Oliseh by badassProdigy(m): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Former Nigeria international football player, Sunday Oliseh is set to be the new coach of the Super Eagles following the sack of previous coach, Stephen Keshi...

These are pictures of Oliseh getting married to his beautiful Belgian Moroccan wife, Hafidah including a shot of his son, Denzel.

Re: Check Out Throwback Wedding Pics Of Set To Be Super Eagles Coach Sunday Oliseh by badassProdigy(m): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
me likey...

Re: Check Out Throwback Wedding Pics Of Set To Be Super Eagles Coach Sunday Oliseh by fejikudz(m): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
Fine boy
Re: Check Out Throwback Wedding Pics Of Set To Be Super Eagles Coach Sunday Oliseh by shaddi(m): 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
He never knew that he would coach Eagles one day. grin
Re: Check Out Throwback Wedding Pics Of Set To Be Super Eagles Coach Sunday Oliseh by tinuolababy(f): 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
Handsome bobo
Re: Check Out Throwback Wedding Pics Of Set To Be Super Eagles Coach Sunday Oliseh by Seun(m): 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2022
They have done well. cool

Re: Check Out Throwback Wedding Pics Of Set To Be Super Eagles Coach Sunday Oliseh by CodeTemplar: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2022
That third goal against Spain when they still used to perennial underachievers before xavi, iniesta, fabregas era.
Re: Check Out Throwback Wedding Pics Of Set To Be Super Eagles Coach Sunday Oliseh by Shalommy(f): 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Seun:
Seun, what's happening on this forum that one can't update profile, Is it your doing? undecided

Re: Check Out Throwback Wedding Pics Of Set To Be Super Eagles Coach Sunday Oliseh by Shalommy(f): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
Seun:
Hey, are you feeling too big to answer my question? angry
Re: Check Out Throwback Wedding Pics Of Set To Be Super Eagles Coach Sunday Oliseh by Candidlady: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
Shalommy:
Hey, are feeling too big to answer my question? angry

lol you wan chop eternal ban ba lol
Re: Check Out Throwback Wedding Pics Of Set To Be Super Eagles Coach Sunday Oliseh by Shalommy(f): 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
Candidlady:

lol you wan chop eternal ban ba lol
Ban for wetin na? Let him answer me jare. smiley
Re: Check Out Throwback Wedding Pics Of Set To Be Super Eagles Coach Sunday Oliseh by Candidlady: 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
Shalommy:
Ban for wetin na? Let him answer me jare. smiley

lol you get wahala

seun is busy attending to political matters
Re: Check Out Throwback Wedding Pics Of Set To Be Super Eagles Coach Sunday Oliseh by Shalommy(f): 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
Candidlady:

lol you get wahala

seun is busy attending to political matters
Baby i'm suspecting youundecided. Are you seun PA?
Re: Check Out Throwback Wedding Pics Of Set To Be Super Eagles Coach Sunday Oliseh by Candidlady: 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
Shalommy:
Baby i'm suspecting youundecided. Are you seun PA?

iwould rather wanna be a PA to his wife.. rumor has it that she's pretty

Re: Check Out Throwback Wedding Pics Of Set To Be Super Eagles Coach Sunday Oliseh by Shalommy(f): 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
Candidlady:

iwould rather wanna be a PA to his wife.. rumor has it that she's pretty
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy Bad girl! You want to scatter our Oga marriage?shocked shocked
Re: Check Out Throwback Wedding Pics Of Set To Be Super Eagles Coach Sunday Oliseh by Candidlady: 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy Bad girl! You want to scatter our Oga marriage?shocked shocked

na the wife PA iwan be ooo

nothing concern me and seun
Re: Check Out Throwback Wedding Pics Of Set To Be Super Eagles Coach Sunday Oliseh by Shalommy(f): 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
Candidlady:

na the wife PA iwan be ooo
nothing concern me and seun
I know. But e no go work. cheesy cheesy
Re: Check Out Throwback Wedding Pics Of Set To Be Super Eagles Coach Sunday Oliseh by orohbiro(f): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
If Nigeria one lose world cup back to back make them try am appoint is anger machine Robert song clash with onana will be a child play . maybe oshemen and Ndidi might be retire early grin.

Let go for harve renard

HIFL 2019: Premier cool and Manchester city partner On Varsity Coaches Clinic / Nike Team Vs Adidas Team / All Africa Games: Adijat Olarinoye Wins 3 Gold Medals For Nigeria