Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

The Man Behind The Veil - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Man Behind The Veil (504 Views)

The Man Behind MMM Nigeria, Ernest Mbanefo Unmasked / Chris Uba The Man Behind The Civilian Coup In Abia,recruited By Top Northern APC / #throwbackthursday: Meet The Man Behind The Infamous 2B Exercise Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man Behind The Veil by mindsetshift: 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
Looking at how life kept turning many people around and how other people make some other persons feel inferior. I had this strong urge to write this piece because someone out there whom I may never know needs to read it and pick up the broken pieces of his or her life.
Let me start by telling you that what determines whom you become is not what that person around you told you. I will also say that your family and friends do not have the right to define your person to you. Even you who is reading this piece do not have the right to define yourself. The only person that has the full right to define you is the person that made you; the person that created you.
A car does not decide what it is built for. It is the manufacturer that determines what the car is built for and what the car should be called. The driver of the car might use the car for any other thing but that will mean “abusing the car.”
So many of us have abused our lives by the things we do with it. Some of us abuse our lives by the things we say about ourselves. Some of us have also abused ourselves by what we call ourselves. Many a time, we blame others for abusing us in one way or another while we are the greatest “abusers” of our lives.
You must dare to be yourself. May Sarton wrote, “We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be.” Become whom God has built you to be.
What I want to tell you that read this piece is that whatever it is the world around you and you yourself have called yourself that is contrary to what your maker calls you will stop having negative effect on you after reading this write up. After reading this piece the pain and emotional pain and psychological defect which have followed you for sometimes will fly away with the wind, never to come back.
Follow me…
THE SPIRIT THAT LIVES IN ME:
The Spirit that lives you is the Spirit of God. It doesn’t matter if you believe in God or not. The Bible says in Genesis 1:26 “And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.”
God personally made you by himself not by His spoken word. He didn’t create you the same way he created animals and plants. I know some people that read this piece believe in evolution theory. However, years after evolution theory were introduced into this world. They still remains at the level of theory. There have... http://mindsetshift..com/2015/07/the-man-behind-veil.html

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Our Legislooters Will Change Their Mind Of They See Dis Pix / NNPC Must Die...by El-rufai / Reading Body Language: In State Of Confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.