Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service (63869 Views)

Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017 / State Security Service Recruitment 2017 / State Security Service Past Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service by mascherra(m): 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
I strongly believe it is an honor to do something as important as serving your country and i really believe that giving an opportunity like serving in the secret service can only be a privilege. I wish i have such an opportunity. Somebody was being myopic in my own estimation about service to his ethnic group rather than nigeria and this is sad because our many ethnic nationality gives us a nation of diversity,color and strength which we all should collective fight to preserve and die for if need be. I envy the armed forces, the sports men and women of our dear nigeria because the have the opportunity to show their love for their country not for politics, self interest or fame but for the love of country. If i have such opportunity, i will grab it with my life. This is why i never pass up the chance to promote and preserve the prestige and image of dear mother nigeria. You should do same....
Re: How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
My cousin is one of them,although his mum is a longtime NPF And still,that was how he joined.

I would've joined too but I chosed to be in London.
Re: How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
blackjack21:

we? Kai dawa? cool

15:05:11 Fri, Jul 10, 2015
.. ..ne da kai
Re: How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dgunnerz:
I heard it's a Secret Police ...Then, the only way to join is to buy the next Police Academy Form....
It has nothing to do with police academy, They conduct separate recruitment exercise.
Re: How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service by Escobapablo(m): 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
nairalife2013:
State secret service operate like a well-knitted family. The service is run by tireless veterans who spend years studying their prospective recruits(for the core agents) stealthily before contacting them for possible employment. Veterans in the service do not retire. They work till death and are men and women of highest character who, like God himself, are capable of operating underground with the highest level of secrecy. God is capable of maintaining his grip and power on the world becos, no matter what, he cannot reveal the basic secrets of creation and the underlying factors of the universe. The veteran works to know everything in his dormain and without, and in saying nothing of it except if needed by the state thro his superiors. They are drilled to find thier own pleasure inwardly in the number of secrets at thier disposal to the use and ultimate satisfaction of the state instead of the worth at street value. The service has two real departments: the public service and the agency. Staff in The former are employed by regular course publication while staff in the later are hand-picked secretly from the psd or from anywhere in the world following years or months of secret appraisal and tentative confirmation. Members of the agency grow thro the grades to old age and death - they do not retire. Some only get to meet thier princIpals face to face decades after employment! Some work solely as ssa(secret service agent). Some live double lives - working as policemen, soldiers, civil servants, businessmen and women,navalstaff, anything. Those who do double work retire from their public work at the appropriate time but work to death at THE SERVICE.

--Culled from various Intelligence literatures.
i am relieved to see that u r only quoting some publication. Bt look again, isnt this sounding like a bruce willis movie, where someone tumbles n shoots a target off a moving object? Or mission imposible where tom cruise culd shoot another bullet with his own fire arm? Pls think again.
U hv an idea or a picture, like their taking time to vet would-be operative, 6 months plus etc. So as not to encourage espionage etc .
And lets not forget, d post is about nigerian secret service, dss, nia, dia etc, lets not claim to know that of other countries which mks us to a great extent clueless, let alone it being secret.
I will stop by saying that what these good men n women practice is what we hv been taught from our homes, to nursery, to secondary to tertairy schools which we fail to apply.
Ehe, i almost forgot, they cant b likened to God.
Re: How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service by acenazt: 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
eleko1:
Won't be surprised if they redeploy u to toll gate with baton sorry Stick
ur cup of tea.
Re: How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service by acenazt: 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
DennisEche:

any news about when the list will be release...... My younger bro wrote the exam too
no till ending of this month or early next.
Re: How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service by Hammefeez: 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
nairalife2013:
State secret service operate like a well-knitted family. The service is run by tireless veterans who spend years studying their prospective recruits(for the core agents) stealthily before contacting them for possible employment. Veterans in the service do not retire. They work till death and are men and women of highest character who, like God himself, are capable of operating underground with the highest level of secrecy. God is capable of maintaining his grip and power on the world becos, no matter what, he cannot reveal the basic secrets of creation and the underlying factors of the universe. The veteran works to know everything in his dormain and without, and in saying nothing of it except if needed by the state thro his superiors. They are drilled to find thier own pleasure inwardly in the number of secrets at thier disposal to the use and ultimate satisfaction of the state instead of the worth at street value. The service has two real departments: the public service and the agency. Staff in The former are employed by regular course publication while staff in the later are hand-picked secretly from the psd or from anywhere in the world following years or months of secret appraisal and tentative confirmation. Members of the agency grow thro the grades to old age and death - they do not retire. Some only get to meet thier princIpals face to face decades after employment! Some work solely as ssa(secret service agent). Some live double lives - working as policemen, soldiers, civil servants, businessmen and women,navalstaff, anything. Those who do double work retire from their public work at the appropriate time but work to death at THE SERVICE.

--Culled from various Intelligence literatures.

How do i become one?

I watch Jack Bauer of CTU in the movie 24Hour with passion and great enthusiasm. grin
Re: How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service by MrDoGood(m): 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hmmmmm lack of job
Re: How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
fr3do:
If I'm invited to work for the Nigerian secret service, I will turn down the invitation, my true patriotism is for my ethnic nationality not an innegotiable country forced on my Great Grandparents.

Oh no

Good
Re: How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service by LOUIS6(m): 12:26am On Jul 11, 2015
dancok:
People are ignorant of this force, can I even call them force, because I don't see their work o, our tenant is one and if u see this guy, very small in stature with female voice, I don't see anything secretive about them. They are just security for the VIP. Feel free to join yafuyafu.

Does he keep beards?....

Is he always on low cut?....
Re: How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service by ChikezieU(m): 9:22am On Jul 11, 2015
magabounce:
[size=25pt]HMMMMM!!!!
Wrote the exams few months ago in Calabar
The questions ehhhhhh!!!!!!!! No be here o!!!
Wasn't called for the next stage sha![/size]! sad sad sad sad sad sad
please any clue on how I can apply for it, do I have any chance...
Re: How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service by asscb(f): 12:23am On Jul 12, 2015
I need this job embarassed
Re: How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service by DennisEche(m): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
acenazt:
no till ending of this month or early next.
ok and thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service by Tobbey(m): 9:53am On Aug 01, 2016
Please, How can I join too
tobbysam247@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Vancacies At Fidelity Bank For OND/NCE Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.