Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos (4345 Views)

Fan Milk Plc Is Recruiting For Retail Sales Representatives / Medical Sales Representatives Urgently Needed / 40 Sales Executives Wanted in Lagos only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by SalesConsultant(m): 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
THE SECOND BATCH:

MORE OF FEMALE SALES REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED URGENTLY IN LAGOS

Commission: Base on performance
Basic Salary: N25,000 - N35, 000

Added benefits: Pension + Bonuses

Descriptions:
A reputatble client need the Services of results-oriented Sales Representatives with strong marketing skills -Good communication - Fluency in English and Yoruba -Ability to work without supervision.

Intertested candidates should send their CVs to CV@salesmanshipcentre.com with the subject:

Sales Representative at Ikorodu
OR
Sales Representatives at Mushin etc

Specify your location as shown above e.g. (YABA, EBULEGBA, MUSHIN, IKORODU, SANGO-OTA ) that is close to you: VERY IMPORTANT FOR EASY FILING.

Qualification:
SSCE, OND.
1- 5years Experience

Training and Development
Salesmanship Centre will organize an in-house sales training section with relevant sales materials to boast your performances before final placement

Entry closes on 15TH August 2015

NOTE: If you weren't Shortlisted in the first Batch of recruits, simply update your CV and re-apply as instructed. GOOD LUCK!

For more information, please call Tel: 09024605094 or post your questions on this thread.

GOOD LUCK
Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by SalesConsultant(m): 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
still on
Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by Saraha1(f): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
I don't just get it why most companies will be demanding for Hnd, Bsc holder as marketer with basic pay of 25, 000-35, 000. Worst of it all , they will be requesting for 2 -5 years experience.

This kind of job should be for those who just want to have working experience not those who have working experience. Are they wishing this set of people backwardness or what?

No be their faulth sha, na wetin our Government don turn the situation to.

4 Likes

Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by SalesConsultant(m): 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
Saraha1:
I don't just get it why most companies will be demanding for Hnd, Bsc holder as marketer with basice pay of 25, 000-35, 000. Worst of it all , they will be requesting for 2 -5 years experience.

This kind of job should be for those who just want to have working experience not those who have working experience. Are they wishing this set of people backwardness of what?

No be their faulth sha, na wetin our Government don turn the situation to.

Please check again! this positions aren't for BSC Holders. More of SSCE and OND Holders are required here and they are even more stable and committed.
Sales and marketing jobs are performance base, thus your academic result means little or nothing. if you are good at prospecting for clients you would have ended up making more than your salary via commissions even before the end of the month.

Entry closes on 16TH JULY 2015

1 Like

Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by SalesConsultant(m): 4:40am On Jul 10, 2015
still on
Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by SalesConsultant(m): 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
SalesConsultant:
still on

Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by SalesConsultant(m): 5:46am On Jul 11, 2015
still on
Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by SalesConsultant(m): 5:09am On Jul 12, 2015
SalesConsultant:

Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by SalesConsultant(m): 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
still on
Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by suzzy16(f): 1:11am On Jul 13, 2015
SalesConsultant:
still on
hello,I've SSCE qualification with me,I stay at igando,if I want to start with u guys,in which location re u going to place me
Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by SalesConsultant(m): 5:47am On Jul 13, 2015
suzzy16:
hello,I've SSCE qualification with me,I stay at igando,if I want to start with u guys,in which location re u going to place me

You appear to be closer to Mushin. You may apply as an SSCE holder.

Gud Luck
Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by suzzy16(f): 11:29am On Jul 13, 2015
SalesConsultant:

You appear to be closer to Mushin. You may apply as an SSCE holder.
Gud Luck
thank u
Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by SalesConsultant(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
still on
Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by SalesConsultant(m): 6:25am On Jul 14, 2015
job offer is still on
Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by SalesConsultant(m): 6:04am On Aug 04, 2015
Congratulations to everyone that may the first batch.
Here is another opportunity, please apply while it last.
GOOD LUCK!
Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by debris: 7:58am On Aug 04, 2015
SalesConsultant:

GOOD LUCK!

NA THIEF YOU BE TYPICAL GNLD....MY SPECIAL EMAIL I APPLIED ONLY YOUR JOB I GOT FLOODED WITH BRIEF CHAT INTERVIEW/FAKE EMPLOYMENT AGENCY shocked shocked
Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by SalesConsultant(m): 9:27am On Aug 04, 2015
debris:

NA THIEF YOU BE TYPICAL GNLD....MY SPECIAL EMAIL I APPLIED ONLY YOUR JOB I GOT FLOODED WITH BRIEF CHAT INTERVIEW/FAKE EMPLOYMENT AGENCY shocked shocked

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM

ITS PROPER THAT YOU DO THOROUGH INVESTIGATIONS BEFORE POSTING HERE. I HAVE NEVER RECRUITED FOR GNLD BEFORE NEITHER I'M I SO JOBLESS TO BE SENDING SPAM MESSAGES TO JOB SEEKERS.

THE FIRST BATCH OF CANDIDATES ARE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED WITH FEETAF ENTERPRISES, A MAJOR DISTRIBUTOR OF LG ELECTRONICS

PLEASE GO CONFIRM MY STATEMENT

JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN ANONYMOUSLY RUN CHEAP BLACKMAIL ON THIS FORUM DON'T MEAN YOU SHOULD CONTINUE FOOLING YOURSELF.

GOOD LUCK!
Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by SalesConsultant(m): 11:13am On Aug 04, 2015
Still on
Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by debris: 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
SalesConsultant:

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM

ITS PROPER THAT YOU DO THOROUGH INVESTIGATIONS BEFORE POSTING HERE. I HAVE NEVER RECRUITED FOR GNLD BEFORE NEITHER I'M I SO JOBLESS TO BE SENDING SPAM MESSAGES TO JOB SEEKERS.

THE FIRST BATCH OF CANDIDATES ARE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED WITH FEETAF ENTERPRISES, A MAJOR DISTRIBUTOR OF LG ELECTRONICS

PLEASE GO CONFIRM MY STATEMENT

JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN ANONYMOUSLY BLACKMAIL PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM DON'T MEAN YOU SHOULD CONTINUE FOOLING YOURSELF.

GOOD LUCK!

Lolz...you kidding me right??well that's for those that will fall for the cheap scam....will wait for 15people here out of the 40 to testify for ur job.Goodluck
Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by SalesConsultant(m): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
on
Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by SalesConsultant(m): 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
still on
Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by obinoral1179(m): 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
debris:

Lolz...you kidding me right??well that's for those that will fall for the cheap scam....will wait for 15people here out of the 40 to testify for ur job.Goodluck
just because your email is receiving spam message doesn't not imply salesConsultant is lying. Presently am in FEETAF ENTERPRISES working as an Internal control officer,even though I applied to be a market but I was offer another position. Not me alone but many others and am even using the company system wish is connected to the internet to all this.... Marketing is sweet if all company are like FEETAF ENTERPRISES.... So mr debris am a living testimony and incase you want an LG appliances in your home and you can't afford at a go just come to FEETAF ENTERPRISES to pay little by little until you complete your payment and your appliances is giving to you...

cc beau49 femijck omogesola FUNPETER

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by obinoral1179(m): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
SalesConsultant:

GOOD LUCK!
thanks and please are you the one that came for the training? smiley wink
Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by femijck(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
Please this is a public forum, and before u say anything about others, be very sure of what to say..do proper investigations....

On the 3rd of July, a day after my POP, i saw one of the salesmanship post and i followed the procedures for the CV submission....Little did i knw i av done something great for myself...

On the 19th of July, i got a txt frm a company that my CV was reviewed to them by Salesmanship Centre..... On the 20th of July, i went for the interview and i got the job that same day..

We've been trained and now employed by Feetaf and we have wonderful and friendly management and environment to work in..

And to the men behind the salesmanship Centre, may God almighty empower ur selfless activity towards helping the unemployed.....The training session with Engr. CHRIS was wow!! GOD BLESS U.

3 Likes

Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by obinoral1179(m): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
femijck:
Please this is a public forum, and before u say anything about others, be very sure of what to say..do proper investigations....
on the 3rd of July, a day after my POP, i saw one of the salesmanship post and i followed the procedures for the CV submission....Little did i knw i av done something great for myself...

On the 19th of July, i got a txt frm a company that my CV was reviewed to them by Salesmanship Centre..... On the 20th of July, i went for the interview and i got the job that same day..

We've been trained and now gainfully employed by Feetaf and we have the most wonderful and friendly MD in the world..

And to the men behind the salesmanship Centre, may God almighty empower ur selfless activity towards helping the unemployed.....The training session with Engr. CHRIS was wow!! GOD BLESS U.
gbam.......

2 Likes

Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by toseman(m): 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
People,its real,its no scam....I knw the firm very well,they into marketing,warehousing,distribution and general contracting...Those interested should apply.
The name of the firm is FEETAF ENTERPRISES, it is a major distributor of LG PRODUCTS IN Nigeria, I Understand people's plight due to past experiences, but I can give you guys my word that it is not a GNLD platform of scamming Nigerians....mind you the SALES CONSULTANT moniker who posted the job advert here on nairaland is a big man....he is doing very very very well....and please anyone who tries the job and is later employed by the firm should please come back here to nairaland to testify so others can believe, and if you try it and you being asked to pay any kind of money,you are free to post it here on Nairaland so others can know its a scam...of which it is not.
Goodluck....

1 Like

Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by Funpeter: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
obinoral1179:
just because your email is receiving spam message doesn't not imply salesConsultant is lying. Presently am in FEETAF ENTERPRISES working as an Internal control officer,even though I applied to be a market but I was offer another position. Not me alone but many others and am even using the company system wish is connected to the internet to all this.... Marketing is sweet if all company are like FEETAF ENTERPRISES.... So mr debris am a living testimony and incase you want an LG appliances in your home and you can't afford at a go just come to FEETAF ENTERPRISES to pay little by little until you complete your payment and your appliances is giving to you...

Carry on brother, may the lord bless your hustle.
Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by debris: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
obinoral1179:

@u try well o create more usernames for ur jobs offer and testimonies#keep trying
Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by SalesConsultant(m): 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
obinoral1179:
thanks and please are you the one that came for the training? smiley wink

No... A representative of SALESMANSHIP CENTRE Engr. Chris did. I prepared the lecture anyway.

Deliver and Make us proud!
Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by obinoral1179(m): 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
debris:

@u try well o create more usernames for ur jobs offer and testimonies#keep trying
those people I quoted are not all in the company and someone among them is my superior there.

If you like believe if you don't like believe that is your cup of tea..

For those that are interested don't allow any thomas to discourage you from this.

3 Likes

Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by obinoral1179(m): 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
SalesConsultant:

No... A representative of SALESMANSHIP CENTRE Engr. Chris did. I prepared the lecture anyway.

Deliver and Make us proud!
so help us God.
Keep the good work going sir...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancy In A Nwe Hotel At Ikeja Gra / Massive Retrenchment At First Bank Nigeria August And September / Sterling Bank Entry Level:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.