Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos (4367 Views)

Fan Milk Plc Is Recruiting For Retail Sales Representatives / Medical Sales Representatives Urgently Needed / 40 Sales Executives Wanted in Lagos only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by Funpeter: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
debris:

@u try well o create more usernames for ur jobs offer and testimonies#keep trying
Ignore button pressed, obinoral how far with work?
Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by SalesConsultant(m): 10:41am On Aug 07, 2015
still on
Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by semochendo1(m): 6:40am On Aug 08, 2015
debris:

@u try well o create more usernames for ur jobs offer and testimonies#keep trying

People like you, if not very careful, may find it difficult making it. You called it GNLD, the guy debunked convincingly, you said you will wait to see people come here to testify, now people are here testifying to the genuinety of his jobs and yet, why still saying he created more usernames.

I will advice you change from discrediting people's effort if you want yours to be fruitful. Thanks.
Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by semochendo1(m): 6:41am On Aug 08, 2015
debris:

People like you, if not very careful, may find it difficult making it. You called it GNLD, the guy debunked convincingly, you said you will wait to see people come here to testify, now people are here testifying to the genuinety of his jobs and yet, you are still saying he created more usernames.

I will advice you change from this act of discrediting people's effort if you want yours to be fruitful. Thanks.
Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by debris: 9:38am On Aug 08, 2015
semochendo1:

People like you, if not very careful, may find it difficult making it. You called it GNLD, the guy debunked convincingly, you said you will wait to see people come here to testify, now people are here testifying to the genuinety of his jobs and yet, why still saying he created more usernames.

I will advice you change from discrediting people's effort if you want yours to be fruitful. Thanks.

Goodluck semo
Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by SalesConsultant(m): 8:23am On Aug 10, 2015
debris:

Goodluck semo

Now i understand why you are so quick to judge others, perhaps you think everyone is just like you. what happen to your Yahoo yahoo profession? grin
How can someone like you submit your CV to me in the first place..... To Scam my clients or what undecided undecided. I can't referred someone like you for any position so don't bother waiting for testimonies grin grin. Below is your very first post on Nairaland. Enjoy cheesy cheesy

Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by tenderlyme(f): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2015
good morning op i jst saw dis post is there still a chance i'll like to submit my cv pls and keep up d gud job u are doing only GOD himself can richly bless u
Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by debris: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2015
SalesConsultant:

Now i understand why you are so quick to judge others, perhaps you think everyone is just like you. what happen to your Yahoo yahoo profession? grin
How can someone like you submit your CV to me in the first place..... To Scam my clients or what undecided undecided. I can't referred someone like you for any position so don't bother waiting for testimonies grin grin. Below is your very first post on Nairaland. Enjoy cheesy cheesy

Mumu you forget say Nairaland application dey my phone someone else can use it to browse here online without logging out...

I REPEAT SALES CONSULTANT ITS SCAM!!!

meanwhile mumu why sending me request shebi so I can cover ur illegitimate scams

Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by SalesConsultant(m): 10:42am On Aug 10, 2015
tenderlyme:
good morning op i jst saw dis post is there still a chance i'll like to submit my cv pls and keep up d gud job u are doing only GOD himself can richly bless u

Still on, Thanks!
Re: 40 Sales Representatives Urgently Needed Lagos by obinoral1179(m): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
debris:

Mumu you forget say Nairaland application dey my phone someone else can use it to browse here online without logging out...

meanwhile mumu why sending me request shebi so I can cover ur illegitimate scams
Mr man get a life and stop wasting your precious time on frivolity.... If you think salesmanship is a scam,that is your business and people like me don't care but you should accept the fact whenever you are face with one.

If you doubt the authenticity of this man come to one of the company he has recruit for and confirm for yourself.

Feetaf is located at 182 iju shaga road,opposite st kizito catholic church ,its an LG showroom.

For those that want to apply especially the OND pls do before its too late....

Ire oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pwc Aptitude TEST / UCH Ibadan: List Of Successful Interns/ House Officers / FBN General Insurance Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 - APPLY NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.