Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

I Will Like To Review 1000 Nairaland Members CV For Free - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Will Like To Review 1000 Nairaland Members CV For Free (667 Views)

8 Important Factors Nigeria Fresh Graduate Needs To Check Before Submitting Cv / 4 Online Tools You Can Use To Evaluate Your CV For Free / NNPC Retires 1000 Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Like To Review 1000 Nairaland Members CV For Free by jobberland: 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
If your a Nigerian, you must be aware of the obstacles many job seekers face on a daily basis. Ranging from one agent scamming to the other. 70% of the unemployed population don't even get job invitation, and as a result gets frustrated. God will do it for us...That is what so many ends up saying. But after today, i believe such philosophy should change.
What your colleague is doing or the technique he or she is using that your not aware of is what am about to expose to you .. They get their CV rewritten by professional CV writers and seal their lips.

You should be able to send the right information across to your employers through your exceptional CV. Your CV ought to look intimidating when compared to others.

The FREE CV Review i am offering now will include an overall assessment as well as the following information:

Details of any significant information which is missing from your CV
An assessment of any errors that might put off any employer
Recommendations on how you can make your CV an interview winning CV

Email your old/ current CV to admin@jobberland.com.ng or Jeffrey55jones@gmail.com
If you don't have a CV...don't worry just inbox me and i will craft one for you!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Like To Review 1000 Nairaland Members CV For Free by Panshow(m): 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
Only you Sir?. God will bless you for this.
Re: I Will Like To Review 1000 Nairaland Members CV For Free by Femorama: 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
watch!!why not craft one and upload for everyone in lieu of getting 1000cvs in ur inbox
Re: I Will Like To Review 1000 Nairaland Members CV For Free by OmniSparrow: 5:46am On Jul 10, 2015
God forbid I send you my details. So you pawn them off and later I start receiving stupid emails. you try. 1000 indeed.

1 Like

Re: I Will Like To Review 1000 Nairaland Members CV For Free by nellyquash(f): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
OmniSparrow:
God forbid I send you my details. So you pawn them off and later I start receiving stupid emails. you try. 1000 indeed.

Sparrow Sparrow, U dey vex ooo grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Like To Review 1000 Nairaland Members CV For Free by jobberland: 11:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
I have seen all your request ! kindly check your inbox for my reply.....Getting your CV properly written and formatted is the key to Job success.
My next thread will be on CV samples......watch out
Re: I Will Like To Review 1000 Nairaland Members CV For Free by medoyin(m): 7:02am On Jul 14, 2015
OP, you won buy house for Ajah ni? Kai, 4k to reconstruct a CV. Haba..!

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Best Experience Here / . / Yours sincerely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.