Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,152 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

Nigerian Boy Leaks N**ked Photos Of Polytechnic Girl He Slept With - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Boy Leaks N**ked Photos Of Polytechnic Girl He Slept With (13100 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal / Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) / Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Boy Leaks N**ked Photos Of Polytechnic Girl He Slept With by OssaiBenneth: 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
This madness is getting too much right now in this Naija,i wonder what these guys gain in e
xposing their babes n*ked photos and i strongly blame these girls for giving out their self so cheaply to their boyfriend to misused …See how a Nigeria bad boy exposed n*ked photos of his girl online…

- See more at: http://multinaija..com/2015/07/nigerian-boy-leaks-nked-photos-of.html#sthash.osMMVkqu.dpuf

Re: Nigerian Boy Leaks N**ked Photos Of Polytechnic Girl He Slept With by isacolukay(m): 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
FTC! Just in case although d topic na yeye sha
Re: Nigerian Boy Leaks N**ked Photos Of Polytechnic Girl He Slept With by kennboiy(m): 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
isacolukay:
haha why u come comment na.
Re: Nigerian Boy Leaks N**ked Photos Of Polytechnic Girl He Slept With by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
isacolukay:

the topic too yeye...
Re: Nigerian Boy Leaks N**ked Photos Of Polytechnic Girl He Slept With by nikkiking(m): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
Wish dis topic less changes the price of garri in the mrkt
Re: Nigerian Boy Leaks N**ked Photos Of Polytechnic Girl He Slept With by vivypretty(f): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
most people prefer learning from their personal experience to other people's experience
Re: Nigerian Boy Leaks N**ked Photos Of Polytechnic Girl He Slept With by donholy28(m): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
nudes are leaked...more nudes will still leak...and yet girls go dey take n*de pixs...some people never learn
Re: Nigerian Boy Leaks N**ked Photos Of Polytechnic Girl He Slept With by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
I just checked your hungry blog, it's filled with pictures of b00bs and nudes and who has bigger bre*ast.
So i have few questions for you,
1. Do you really want to make it as a blogger?
2. If yes, do you really think all you need to do is post pictures of b00bs n nudes?
3. Are you sex starved or just an idi0t?
Re: Nigerian Boy Leaks N**ked Photos Of Polytechnic Girl He Slept With by Gideonmi(m): 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
grin u don vex gan oo.lol
ibotjaycob:
I just checked your hungry blog, it's filled with pictures of b00bs and nudes and who has a bre*ast.
So i have few questions for you,
1. Do you really want to make it as a blogger?
2. If yes, do you really think all you need to do is post pictures of b00bs n nudes?
3. Are you sex starved or just an idi0t?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boy Leaks N**ked Photos Of Polytechnic Girl He Slept With by cococandy(f): 3:57am On Jul 10, 2015
The girl is Miley? grin

(1) (Reply)

Alexander Dakolo: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Photo / Wonders Shall Never End: Do You Remember This Lil Girl? She’s Now Pregnant(photo / The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria -- Vanessa Obonna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.