Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Alexander Dakolo: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexander Dakolo: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Photo (13069 Views)

Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today / Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today / Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alexander Dakolo: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Photo by itspzpics(m): 8:38am On Sep 06, 2018
Ace singer Timi Dakole celebrates his cute son birthday with this adorable photo.

Happy birthday to the young lad.

News source ; http://www.praizenews.com/timi-dakolo-celebrates-son-birthday-cute-photo/

9 Likes

Re: Alexander Dakolo: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Photo by itspzpics(m): 8:38am On Sep 06, 2018
cheesy hbd

See more cute photos of the boy here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/timi-dakolo-celebrates-son-birthday-cute-photo/

He wrote ;

Re: Alexander Dakolo: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Photo by gaby(m): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2018
Fine boy...

No go carry your papa multitude of teeth oo...na joke o

Happy birthday...

Enjoy my siggy

1 Like

Re: Alexander Dakolo: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Photo by Terenceike(m): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2018
Nive
Re: Alexander Dakolo: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Photo by tstx(m): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2018
Cute boy
Re: Alexander Dakolo: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Photo by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:59am On Sep 06, 2018
cool
Re: Alexander Dakolo: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Photo by Naijawebmaster: 10:59am On Sep 06, 2018
Taking pictures from Instagram to post on Nairaland is making Nairaland lose its value and uniqueness. If we want to see pictures, we'll go to Instagram and Facebook rather than visit here.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexander Dakolo: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Photo by Dreyl(m): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2018
Fine boy
Re: Alexander Dakolo: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Photo by dingbang(m): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2018
cool
Re: Alexander Dakolo: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Photo by dogstyle007(m): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Alexander Dakolo: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Photo by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 06, 2018
Na money be fine bobo(in mayor's voice).

Happy birthday boy.
Re: Alexander Dakolo: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Photo by Amuluonyenaego: 11:40am On Sep 06, 2018
blogger9879:
EMPTY BRAINS EVERYWHERE.
Re: Alexander Dakolo: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Photo by Helenforever(f): 11:45am On Sep 06, 2018
Happy Birthday Aex.
Re: Alexander Dakolo: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Photo by frowland(m): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
I wish I had a boy sad three beautiful girls that some crazy NL member are waiting to grab left, right and center. God help me and give me a boy.
Nevertheless, I have a pump action in my wardrobe... make I see lala and co near my compound. angry

1 Like

Re: Alexander Dakolo: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Photo by Queenserah26(f): 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
Happy birthday Alex

(1) (Reply)

Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It! / Tobi Bakre Parties With D'banj (Video) / R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.