Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

False Gospel And False Preachers Part I - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / False Gospel And False Preachers Part I (346 Views)

Beware Of This False Gospel Infiltrating The Church / Is Roman Catholism A False Gospel? / Muslim Caller Hears The Gospel And Becomes A Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

False Gospel And False Preachers Part I by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
Apostle Paul in his words wrote "But even if we,or an angel from heaven,should preach to you a gospel contrary to that which we preached to you,Let him be accursed".The reason for such words is literally explained in Gal 1 vs 6 "I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and turning to a different gospel".A gospel different from Christ though it bears the name of Christ but it's composition is different in what Faith in Christ offers.Acutely different from what make up the gospel.. it's a gospel as explained in vs 6,has the power to turned people away from Christ.

From where does this False gospel comes from? From whom does it originates?,and who are those propagating it? And what exactly are the messages contained or left out in their gospel?

For easy understanding of this broad topic our study shall be divided into three sections. Which are:

•Origin Of False Gospel
•The Propagators
•Their Message.

(1) (Reply)

The Principal Personality / The Churches, Ministries, Light. / Issues With Todays Church What Is Your Opinion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.